Experiencing hiding spot bugs and interaction locks with drawers. Xbox One. Packanack and Pinehurst.

1st match

Placed a trap near a radio on Packanack lodge.

Went upstairs to hide in a closet by the phone.

Tommy steps in my trap and it pulled me out of the closet with a headless, naked Vanessa. Wonder woman outfit was missing.

I was stuck and had to quit the game.

https://xboxclips.com/GhostWolfViking/8feb8d48-bae3-4faf-88d7-2830f1668198/embed

2nd match

Opened a drawer holding gas in my hand on Pinehurst at the main lodge.

AJ Mason's dance room. Map was in the drawer. Interaction lock bug. Had to quit the game.

https://xboxclips.com/GhostWolfViking/bf820cb0-f4d6-4415-ae46-bfff7865f652/embed

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, Dukes4369 said:

the server side is the same it’s what you put on it that is different so yes you could change a PS4 server to run as a Nintendo Switch server.

Could use them, does not mean they did use them... keep it to facts please... Thank you... and "could" use them has not been confirmed... a lack of denial IS NOT a confirmation.

I’m not even on Reddit, a friend took a screen shot of the Reddit post and sent it to me or I wouldn’t have even known about it.

But, as I pointed out... you first claimed to have nothing to do with it... then you claimed to be the original poster... now we are back to you had nothing to do with it. One is a blatant lie either way... but which is the lie?... And being you were so willing to lie here... why should ANYONE believe another word out of you that is not substantiated with FACTS?

It never came close to rioting and looting might come hand in hand where you come from but it don’t everywhere else in the world.

Name a riot... ANYWHERE in the world in which no looting occurred... The two go hand in hand... It is dependent on human nature, not which country the riot happens in. Non of this has anything to do with it anyway... but yes... People were sending death threats over "bad news" on the forums... Spreading unsubstantiated claims IS HARMFUL... get that part through your head.

A dedicated server is a type of remote server that is entirely dedicated to an individual, organization or application. A dedicated server is your organization's own server and only contains your data.

This is not far off what I found about dedicated servers... and read your own words here... "entirely dedicated to an individual, organization or application"... By definition here... dedicated servers will NOT be used to run an application on two platforms... it is dedicated to running one service for one application. Having the software tweaked to run on another platform would make it two applications and cause issues for both platforms, not just one. The one fact you did find simply does not point to the conclusion you came to... Good job!
    When you have some actual facts to prove they are using playstation servers for switch... then we can talk... But this still makes zero sense... PlayStation has the highest player base, at least from estimates, and PC has the lowest... If they were going to do this at all, it would make more sense to use the PC servers as it would have MUCH less of an impact on the player base if anything did go wrong.
    You are still talking about two different platforms running off of one server... and each platform runs off a different operating system... A PC cannot play the playstation, Xbox or switch versions, and neither can any other platform use a version of the game designed for another platform's operating system... So how exactly is a server that is dedicated to one application now running two?
     I am not an expert... just going off of what I have looked up... Facts are awesome... you can actually prove something is true with facts... without facts... it is speculation at best. And you have produced NOTHING to even point to the conclusion you made... while everything I have read points to you being flat out wrong.

If you don't like my posts don't read them simple. You just seem like one of these people who just want's to pick at peoples posts, people like you are called keyboard warriors. Today's lesson is over.

And neither do you have to read mine... and you seem like someone who just wants to enflame the community with something you made up that sounds easy to believe to people that do not know any better... and when called out on their crap, they continually try to justify themselves, and end up hanging themselves with their own bullshit... We call people like you trolls.
    I just point out where you are lacking facts, and using outright falsehoods... I am not a "keyboard warrior"... I am just someone who intensely dislikes misinformation, and the kind of person who will call out trolls for their bull shit... I can admit when I am wrong... you simply cannot... You made up some bull shit story and ran with it... and when called out, you did an incredibly horrible job of making it look any better for you. You have still presented absolutely no facts that would even begin to point towards the conclusion you made... Which makes me wonder how, and why you would come to a conclusion like that.
    Maybe you are right... but with the lack of facts to point towards your conclusion... I would put a lot of money on you being wrong... Particularly when everything that I do read about this, makes your conclusion look more and more impossible. 
    Extraordinary claims DO NOT require extraordinary evidence... they just require evidence, it does not have to be "extraordinary"... and you have no evidence to substantiate your claim... And I am still laughing at the fact you called me a keyboard warrior... Funniest thing I have heard all day. I would say your lesson ends here, but I doubt you would even learn anything... so I can't call it a lesson.... Your lesson was very enlightening though... the only fact you present actually points to you being wrong... and you couldn't even see it. You just taught me how utterly blind you are.

15 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Ok guys relax.

When you read my posts, it helps to read them using the voice of Boris Karloff... and it will never sound like I am angry... Text can easily be misinterpreted this way... In truth, I it funny how people get called out for bullshit still try to justify it with... no facts... Here is a fun fact though... 90% of the population will agree that 90% of the population is stupid, without considering that they are in the 90%... Its funny because its true.
    I am not perfect... and if presented with facts, I can admit when I am wrong... I make mistakes like everyone else... But Duke's only fact he presents points to him being wrong... Let alone the lie... First he has nothing to do with the reddit post, then he is the original poster... and finally, back to nothing to do with it... Both positions CANNOT be true. A lie always points towards someone who does not like facts... This whole thing reminds me of that other reddit post that started with the glaring lie about Uber Jason and who got to play him in game after the engine upgrade... just a load of crap meant to enflame the community... And it needs to be called out for what it is.

7 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

AJ Mason's dance room. Map was in the drawer. Interaction lock bug. Had to quit the game.

That room is modeled after Violet's room from Part V... so I call it Violet's room. You do not have to be holding a gas can for the drawer closest to the speakers to glitch out like that, you can be empty handed or have a weapon as well. I have seen it a few times. Jason can still grab you and pull you out of it... It threw a friend out of the match for being AFK the other night... but she may have just left her controller alone... I have seen another friend who was stuck there for more than ten minutes before Jason grabbed him.
    The headless Vanessa was very creepy... I have not seen that one before.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

When you read my posts, it helps to read them using the voice of Boris Karloff... and it will never sound like I am angry... Text can easily be misinterpreted this way... In truth, I it funny how people get called out for bullshit still try to justify it with... no facts... Here is a fun fact though... 90% of the population will agree that 90% of the population is stupid, without considering that they are in the 90%... Its funny because its true.
    I am not perfect... and if presented with facts, I can admit when I am wrong... I make mistakes like everyone else... But Duke's only fact he presents points to him being wrong... Let alone the lie... First he has nothing to do with the reddit post, then he is the original poster... and finally, back to nothing to do with it... Both positions CANNOT be true. A lie always points towards someone who does not like facts... This whole thing reminds me of that other reddit post that started with the glaring lie about Uber Jason and who got to play him in game after the engine upgrade... just a load of crap meant to enflame the community... And it needs to be called out for what it is.

You still ain't getting the point are you? You did see what Matt said correct? That was Matts reply too a previous post i put up, regarding the situation with the servers and not hearing from anyone. Matt eventually got round to replying to my message then asked about the P2P side as you can see when you read the message. So i let Matt know what was happening with that side of the situation. So here is the next part which i have already explained twice or maybe i ain't explained it properly so i will try again.

Someone came in to this forum took a screenshot of what Matt said then proceeded to upload it to reddit adding there own headline. As i have said i am not associated with reddit or have i ever signed up to them. So that reply from Matt was from that previous post i put up here. I also said to you i would never have known about the post on reddit  if my friend hadn't sent me the screenshot, what i should have said is link and that link was sent to me through twitch.

So please go back and read my original post that Matts eventual reply is associated with on here.

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

end up hanging themselves with their own bullshit... We call people like you trolls.

In no way am i a troll, i came to this site looking for answers regarding why people from the United Kingdom cannot get in to an online lobby on an F13 official EU server that is all. After over 2 years of playing then suddenly this happens. But as i looked in to the matter i realized there was other countries affected in the EU, different states in America as well,  so i put questions up looking for those answers eventually i got them from Matt so now Matt has opened up a new thread to answer those questions under server issues, now it's just a matter of us waiting to see what happens next.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

Here is a fun fact though... 90% of the population will agree that 90% of the population is stupid, without considering that they are in the 90%... Its funny because its true.

Did you ever wonder if any of us were a 90% person? Maybe you're a part of that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

Matt has opened up a new thread to answer those questions under server issues, now it's just a matter of us waiting to see what happens next.

Waiting to see what happens was always going to be the case....... @Ahab makes valid points.

Asking questions and then waiting for Actual answers and responses from @mattshotcha and the developers with facts would have prevented the assumptions that caused a “reddit poster” to take your words as “the gospel” and run wild with it...... that post is a perfect example of how assumptions are indeed harmful and can inflame the community......

in the future use better judgement when coming to conclusions.

#life lesson # the more you know 🌈 ️ 

@Nathan5226 People that make assumptions about the 90% of the population are definitely included in that 90% but it is definitely getting harder to pin point who would be included in the 10%.....😉

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

You still ain't getting the point are you? 

You are the one who is "not getting it"... and I have read all of it... thoroughly… Still absolutely nothing that even points in the direction of your "speculations"... NOT ONE THING... not even in this... most recent of posts... If there was some evidence pointing at it... why exactly are you not posting it here... where we are having this conversation?... Simple answer… you have non.
   Once again... Evidence?... No evidence... still... You are hanging yourself with your own bullshit as I said before... all you have to do to cut that rope is present even the slightest evidence to even start making us look in the direction of your claim... and you STILL have not done this. I have done some research of my own with this and found NOTHING that would lead me to the conclusion you made... and three hours of reading up on it is enough for me at this time... If you have done so much research into it, then why no proof?
    Matt's post literally said NOTHING that would lead me to the conclusion you made and I have no idea how you even came to this conclusion. A question about P2P connections DOES NOT point towards your assumption, let alone prove it... Your version of evidence seems pretty far off from what ACTUAL evidence is... perhaps you should look up the meaning of "evidence".

Someone came in to this forum took a screenshot of what Matt said then proceeded to upload it to reddit adding there own headline. As i have said i am not associated with reddit or have i ever signed up to them. So that reply from Matt was from that previous post i put up here. I also said to you i would never have known about the post on reddit  if my friend hadn't sent me the screenshot, what i should have said is link and that link was sent to me through twitch.

You also said... and I can't believe I have to point this out to you AGAIN....

On 8/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, Dukes4369 said:

If you bothered to read who wrote the post which my link is to, the original post was by ME, so how can that be where I got my ASSUMPTIONS from? 

Once again... were you the original poster on reddit or not?... you make a claim that you are not... then you say you were... then you say you are not again after that. I call bullshit... and you cannot even answer this question... You just go back to claiming you were not the original poster again, after claiming you were in this tiny little quote right above this statement. I am not quoting out of context, I am quoting what is relevant to make a long post not quite as long as it would otherwise be... Each quote is dated and the original is further back in the thread for ANYONE to go back and read... They are not hard to find.
   Having a glaring falsehood in there like this DOES NOT lead me to trust ANYTHING you say without even the tiniest bit of evidence.
   Stop telling me to go back and read something I have already read thoroughly... I am asking you for some evidence here... and NON of that is evidence... not a single word of it... Go back, and SHOW US the evidence that led you to your assumption... I can admit when I am wrong if there are actual facts that point to me being wrong.... You have provided non, and I have found nothing to point to your conclusion in my own research... So try again... this time with ACTUAL evidence... Don't dance around the issue... show us the evidence.

so i put questions up looking for those answers eventually i got them from Matt so now Matt has opened up a new thread to answer those questions under server issues, now it's just a matter of us waiting to see what happens next.

I read Matt's post about server issues about an hour after he posted it... just went back and read it again to confirm that there is NOTHING there that points towards your conclusion.
   You may not be a troll.... but you sure are acting like one... I ask for some evidence that would even begin to point you towards your conclusion... and you call me a "keyboard warrior"... How about answering the question instead of calling someone names for asking a question... If you had answered my question and shown something.... ANYTHING that would point to your conclusion, I would have thanked you and said... holy shit, what a supreme fuck up on their end!... But instead you behave like a troll and call me a keyboard warrior for asking a question... Behave like a troll, and you will be called out as a troll.
    Once again... where is the evidence that led you to this conclusion?... You still have presented NON... and just choose to dance around the issue, which is the behavior of a troll.

11 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Did you ever wonder if any of us were a 90% person? Maybe you're a part of that?

For many, we don't have to wonder... for some... we do have to wonder. The truth points to itself... whether that is stupidity or intelligence... but intelligence will be called stupid by morons... so there is that too.
   I used to think I was part of the 90%... but I have a pretty good idea that I am not... I don't believe that 90% of the population is stupid...
   There is plenty of stupidity in the world... but most people's definition of stupid is way off the mark as well... Because you know something that another does not... does not make the other person stupid... it simply means they have not learned that piece of information yet.
    Choosing to remain ignorant of facts and making wild claims with ZERO evidence does seem to point in the direction of stupidity though... Believing wild any kind of speculation without ANY evidence that even points towards said speculation... IS stupidity.
    I am merely asking Duke for ANY kind of evidence that would lead ANY of us to the conclusion he made... he present absolutely non and dances around the issue while making contradicting statements that I have quoted so he cannot edit them out... as others have done in the past... and you have the gall to ask me if I am part of the 90%... You just proved that you are part of the 90% with that one... Not hard to see at all there.

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Waiting to see what happens was always going to be the case....... @Ahab makes valid points.

Thanks... I am still waiting for Duke to present ANY evidence... that was all I am asking for... and I get him calling me a "keyboard warrior" for this... and Nathan saying maybe I am the stupid one because of what?... I asked for evidence?... Stupidity points to itself as well... It is never hard to see if you know how to ask questions... Questions lead to us learning stuff.
    This would have been a VERY short conversation if Duke had ANY evidence.
    I doubt Matt, or any of the devs are going to come out and confirm or deny any of it... They don't tell us much to begin with, and that does lead to wild speculation... I just don't believe the speculation without evidence... And if someone wants to make a wild claim, it is on them to provide said evidence. It is NOT required of the people asking for this evidence to provide it, that burden is on the person making the speculation... and when no evidence is forthcoming... it quickly becomes clear where the higher I.Q. is.

• Like 1

Hey guys there is another glitch that I'm not sure has come to your attention. Excuse me if I don't make sense I don't really know how to put it but it's when counselors swing their weapon they can do something that makes them jump ahead making it impossible for Jason to grab them. If you could look into thisbthat would be great 

Do you guys have PhDs or something ? Those posts are awful long. Now, PhDs ? Can you help me get a PhD in murder? 

Ha ha :)

1 hour ago, Mamadee1987 said:

Hey guys there is another glitch that I'm not sure has come to your attention. Excuse me if I don't make sense I don't really know how to put it but it's when counselors swing their weapon they can do something that makes them jump ahead making it impossible for Jason to grab them. If you could look into thisbthat would be great 

you have video of this? not sure I know what you are talking about. Nothing ive seen yet anyways.

@Ahab This is my original post, matts message is right below it. So for 8 days people were trying to get information regarding what exactly had gone wrong.

Today marks 2 weeks since patch and we are still no further forward, but we do know it's been looked at since matt  opened another thread to do with server issues

Posted Friday at 07:45 PM

I've shared as much of a status update as I have at this time in a separate thread.

Server Issues - Status

On 8/20/2019 at 6:41 PM, mattshotcha said:
On 8/17/2019 at 3:40 PM, Dukes4369 said:

@mattshotcha @GunMedia @#anyone listening out there

No dedicated servers since patch on Monday 12th of August 2019 (PS4, EU, UK SCOTLAND) , whats worse is you either cant get in Server: F13 official EU or you end up in P2P lobby's Surely you must be looking in to this matter by now, no one wants to keep sitting there hour after hour by pressing x for quick play then options to cancel if you have messed servers up to accommodate space for the switch version then you surely must rectify this issue at hand that people in the forum are bringing to your attention.

Double xp is out what good is that to all the players that can't play i have been playing Friday the 13th: The Game for over 2yrs and never once had an issue as bad as this, all patches have downloaded and installed no issue as i have said in other posts if the patch has not caused this then use have moved servers around and totally messed it all up.

So we the players from around the world should have had some sort of clarification on the matter by now. You call it symptoms well if that is the case since it's a word you use then i call it a full blown epidemic. 

From jasonkillsbugs.com.png

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The team is looking at the situation with servers and we'll have more info on this soon. Post patch is always rocky, but this has continued past the post patch phase and will probably require some rebalancing of servers to get you folks back to connecting quickly. One question, when dumped to P2P matches, do they fill correctly and are playable or no?

11 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

@Ahab This is my original post, matts message is right below it. So for 8 days people were trying to get information regarding what exactly had gone wrong.

Today marks 2 weeks since patch and we are still no further forward, but we do know it's been looked at since matt  opened another thread to do with server issues

Posted Friday at 07:45 PM

I've shared as much of a status update as I have at this time in a separate thread.

Server Issues - Status

Soooooo........where in both of these posts does it say they are sharing Nintendo switch and PS4 dedicated servers?

They don’t.

.....hmmmm (in fact the Post from Gun says “same game version as you.” That could actually be taken as PS4  / p/c / x-box/ switch have  their own dedicated servers.)....but I don’t want to make any assumptions yet.

But...... it’s a good thing we have members here who made up a bunch of nonsense to justify their own narrative about the situation......

once again please use better Judgement before coming to your conclusion and assumptions.

# the more you know 🌈️ Part 2

13 hours ago, Kane78 said:

Do you guys have PhDs or something ? Those posts are awful long. Now, PhDs ? Can you help me get a PhD in murder? 

Ha ha :)

Do you actually need help cracking PHD for murder?  I got that trophy unlocked in 2017 and do know a few tricks that could help

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Soooooo........where in both of these posts does it say they are sharing Nintendo switch and PS4 dedicated servers?

They don’t......

oh .....ok... good thing we made up a bunch of nonsense to justify our own narrative about the situation....

once again please use better Judgement before coming to your conclusion and assumptions.

# the more you know 🌈️ Part 2

Here are my thoughts on dedicated servers, dedicated servers usually means you rent the whole machine rather than part of it. It doesn't have to do with ownership. The confusion is that server can reference the physical machine, or the server software. When people say "different servers" in reference to PS4/Xbox/... It means that they are running on separate server software that isn't federated (you can have multiple instances of server software and still have everyone play together  if they have some sort of federation support). It is likely that the console servers would be on separate servers (machines) and and running similar if not identical server software. So they could be on different servers but don't have to be. 

So it would be possible to run two different server (software) on the same server (hardware)

10 minutes ago, Dukes4369 said:

Here are my thoughts on dedicated servers, dedicated servers usually means you rent the whole machine rather than part of it. It doesn't have to do with ownership. The confusion is that server can reference the physical machine, or the server software. When people say "different servers" in reference to PS4/Xbox/... It means that they are running on separate server software that isn't federated (you can have multiple instances of server software and still have everyone play together  if they have some sort of federation support). It is likely that the console servers would be on separate servers (machines) and and running similar if not identical server software. So they could be on different servers but don't have to be. 

So it would be possible to run two different server (software) on the same server (hardware)

I appreciate your thoughts on it.(assumptions.)

.......but where in the messages that you posted did it say that they are sharing dedicated servers for PS4 and Nintendo Switch ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I appreciate your thoughts on it.(assumptions.)

.......but where in the messages that you posted did it say that they are sharing dedicated servers for PS4 and Nintendo Switch ?

Can you please explain the above, because i am not sure if your on about that post that was put on reddit or not?

53 minutes ago, Dukes4369 said:

Can you please explain the above, because i am not sure if your on about that post that was put on reddit or not?

I am only concerned with.....

which message out of the many you posted shows proof that Gun said they are sharing dedicated servers for PS4 players and Nintendo Switch players.

You don’t have to bother answering I already know the answer......there isn’t a post that has proof.

it was all based on assumption.... that fit the narrative someone....came up with.

This is why assumptions without facts and proof are dangerous/harmful.

#facts4life.

@Ahab was right.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Do you actually need help cracking PHD for murder?  I got that trophy unlocked in 2017 and do know a few tricks that could help.

I’d be interested in those tricks. It hasn’t unlocked for me yet and I swear I have completed all the kills. 

On 8/26/2019 at 6:39 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’d be interested in those tricks. It hasn’t unlocked for me yet and I swear I have completed all the kills. 

Sure I will put together a list in a little bit.

****edit****

@Dragonfire82877

For PhD for murder you must have purchased all the grab and weapon kills.

only attempt these on large maps as small maps don’t have all environmental kills on them.

The environmental kills that were added to the game after launch do not count to unlock the trophy.

And neither do part 4 and 5 and Savini Jasons and their kills.

(The knife kill stab and throat slash, screwdriver, Boom box, knife repeated stabbed, and Face boiled in a pot.) are the environmental kills not needed to unlock the trophy.......

With that out of the way here is what counts:

All the Grapple kills that came out at launch....must be performed once by any Jason.

Backbreaker

Bodyslam

Bear hug

Head rip

Eye gouge

Choke

Head crush

Head punch

Head squeeze 

Head stomp

Heart punch

Jaw rip

knee snap

Head twist

Two handed choke

All weapon kills that came out at launch Any Jason should be able to work for this but when the trophy popped for me it was before weapon swapping was available....so if you are going to go back and retrace your steps I would suggest setting the Jason’s back up with their original weapons and kills.

part 2 original 3 weapon kills

Can opener

Head butt

throat hack

Part 3 original 3 weapon kills

Crotch chop

Head chop

Stunner

Part 6 original 3 weapon kills

Shish kebab 

knock down

spear impale

Part 7 original 3 weapon kills

eviscerate

dismember

Machete stab

Part 8 original 3 weapon kills

Chin strike

double tap

fire axe throw

Part 9 original 3 weapon kills

How to peel a coconut 

Chest stab head chop

Decapitate 

All environmental kills that were in game at launch any Jason can be used.....this is probably where you might be missing something.....because some of the kills requires multiple location of the same kill to count.

Cabin wall- Face punch inside and outside of a Cabin to count.

Cabin wall- Face crush inside and outside of a cabin to count.

Cabin wall- Head Face slam outside of cabin

Cabin wall- Back breaker must be done inside and outside a cabin to count.

Toilet bowel - Swirly

Corner kills- Desk ( any cabin),  large Rock, Pinball Machine, Packanack porch, Higgins Haven porch, Tombstone. All of these must be done to count for this Kill.

Tree stumps - Choke Slam

Small Tree - pruning 

Big Tree - Impale

Crystal lake - Drowning 

Coat Hooks - impale hung up Kill 

Windows - Throw inside a cabin and Throw outside a cabin must be done to count.

Bed- Kill must be done with every weapon available when the game launched to count. 

Fire place - Cooking with Jason 😃

Closets( any of the many closets will work ) , the lockers (must be done in  Higgins Barn), outhouses (any of them will work ) - all these hiding spots need to be done to count for this Kill.

Chair - Folded Kill

Grave yard fence - Impaled

Campfire - Marshmallow stick in the throat

Water pipe - Head Squeeze Kill

Door- Head slammed in Door must be done from inside and outside a cabin to count

Barn Fence - Face slam repeatedly slammed against fence

Tent- Sleeping bag kill

Bird bath - Impale Neck break

melee Kill - Slashed to death

Throwing Knife - knifed to death

Bear trap - killed by trap 

The main trick to getting the trophy to pop is making sure you have done all the kills that look similar in all of their various locations.........to get them to count as that specific kill... and the hiding under the bed kill with every weapon in the game available at launch.

The Corner Kills and all the different  Closets, lockers and the outhouse kills took me the longest to get ....... I made a list and crossed off the Kills and the locations as I did them.......

Good luck I hope this helps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

I don't believe that 90% of the population is stupid...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

22 hours ago, Ahab said:

90% of the population will agree that 90% of the population is stupid, without considering that they are in the 90%...

You should consider yourself a 90% person?

It’s getting a bit tiresome coming to this forum daily to find out if there’s any updates on the dedicated server or other patch issues only to end up scrolling through screeds and screeds of petty back and forthing. If as much effort was going into repairing the game and servers as goes into some of these essays, the game would be in A+ condition.

• Like 1

2 weeks without servers...and 2-3 months without enviromental kills.

Thanks for the suport, you are the best devs..destroying/killing the game.

Jason would be proud

On 8/26/2019 at 8:46 PM, Gottaevil said:

2 weeks without servers...and 2-3 months without enviromental kills.

Thanks for the suport, you are the best devs..destroying the game.

Not everyone is having server issues... I am sorry you are......and do hope the servers fix comes soon....both the servers and the environmental kills are being look into.

The last two patches were about stopping a long standing game play issue with the roof glitch so that was priority.

one patch to stop the glitch the other to fix what they didn’t put back together right.

The game can still be played even with the environmental kills glitching.... but people hanging out in unreachable areas did cause more of a game breaking match than gaining extra XP from repeated kills.

@Fair Play my pleasure hope it helps whoever wants to use it.

@Confused member....

For the individual who is confused about any of my posts I have no problem explaining it again for you....since English apparently is not your forte, I can use smaller words or write it down in crayon if necessary.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Not everyone is having server issues... I am sorry you are......and do hope the servers fix comes soon....both the servers and the environmental kills are being look into.

The last two patches were about stopping a long standing game play issue with the roof glitch so that was priority.

one patch to stop the glitch the other to fix what they didn’t put back together right.

The game can still be played even with the environmental kills glitching.... but people hanging out in unreachable areas did cause more of a game breaking match than gaining extra XP from repeated kills.

@Fair Play my pleasure hope it helps whoever what’s to use it.

@Confused member....

For the individual who is confused about any of my posts I have no problem explaining it again for you....since English apparently is not your forte, I can use smaller words or write it down in crayon if necessary.

Sorry but is very common/generalize in PS4. Look the comunitys (Friday The 13-Find players with 100k subs). Pure waste time..is tedious.

Before 1.35 patch..i find match in 15-20 seconds.

Edit: 

can't express myself well, but I understand everything

16 minutes ago, Gottaevil said:

Sorry but is very common/generalize in PS4. Look the comunitys (Friday The 13-Find players with 100k subs). Pure waste time..is tedious.

Before 1.35 patch..i find match in 15-20 seconds.

I understand you are having issues and so are others and it sucks.... it doesn’t mean the developers are destroying the game..... they have said they are looking into it.

It may not be as cut and dry are unplug it and plug it back in.

I am on PS4 and get into matches in as little as a minute and as long as 3 minutes since the patch my experience hasn’t t changed when it comes to logging in.....our experiences vary.....I am sorry you are frustrated and I understand it.

I don’t think it’s because the developers are doing it on purpose....the only suggestions I have... is be patient I am sure a fix is coming this has happened before it may not be the same issue but they did get it fixed.

Fingers crossed 🤞 for news on tomorrow’s beyond stream!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1