@mattshotcha @GunMedia_Ben @DamonD7@NthnButAGoodTime @JPops @Kodiak @Ralph Wiggum777

Looks like I found something. May not be a new issue. It is possible to repeat it every match. Any map.

Xbox One X.

Sweater stun bug.

A few steps to completing it.

Need to knock off Jason's mask.

Get the sweater.

Gather weapons in one spot.

Then use the sweater on Jason and break free from the sweater animation by picking up a weapon.

Hit Jason to his knees. Now keep hitting him with all the weapons that you collected.

Enjoy laughing your ass off as Jason is stuck in place getting beat over and over.

Here is the new video. Patch 1.35

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gottaevil said:

But..you are from..USA?. The drama..is in European servers (RIP since 1.35 patch) :sadchappa:

I'm in Europe. PS4. If you are lucky to find a few players then stick with them. Finding a game is hard but once you get into a group of players, keep playing. Don't leave. I'm currently in a grou of 8. Time your breaks and you will get a few hours out of it.

• Confused 1

That was fast. Pajama pack dlc pic was deleted on reddit.

PC modifications adding in new content that is unreleased.

• Haha 1

This morning after trying with 3 friends to find a lobby to no avail, I searched by myself till it put me in my own P2P server. They joined, along with a couple of random overseas players surprisingly and right now this is a much better way to play the game, because you can keep the lobby open as long as you like, people can join mid-game, and the host won't be kicked for being idle afaik. 

Oh no someone posted on the Xbox club today that the roof glitchers are back. Video showed someone on pinehurst roof. I asked if roof glitchers found another way up. Word is, they did. 

• Haha 1

Friday the 13th: The Game - Where Is The F13 Official EU Dedicated Servers For The United Kingdom? After Patch 1.35

@mattshotcha @GunMedia @wes

PS4, EU, UNITED KINGDOM, SCOTLAND

I am in Scotland, United Kingdom still no dedicated server after i installed patch 1.35 on Monday 12th of August 2019 It's now Sunday 18th of August 2019 6 Days on and the same thing over & over every day, what is going on with this? Have tried and tried no joy whatsoever.

So i decided to do this almost 1 hour video to illustrate how bad things are in the United Kingdom.

@GunMedia if you are listening or watching out there please for the love of god sort this mess out. After playing the game for over 2 years never have i encountered anything as bad as this after a patch or any patch you have brought out i have always been able to find a lobby so where is our dedicated servers for the game?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Yeah I've seen a pic with Vicky having a Pajama or slutty Halloween outfit and hints at the 4 newer counselors having both swim and pajama packs. Not sure about Halloween clothes though.

Amazes me the data mining still happens. Why keep the files around if you never plan on releasing them once the dust settles?

13 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

https://imgur.com/a/JrvOYi8

Seen on recent screenshots Steam.:hearteyestiff:. 

Yeah its out there now, not gonna link it here. If you search on youtube. They have pics of the slumber attire for the old counselors as well as slumber, swim and Halloween attire for the DLC counselors.

Have a look before they get deleted. I will say they at least did right by Shelly. They gave him his scuba gear as the swim outfit. They definitely gave Vicky outfits that make Tiffany look classy.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

Friday the 13th: The Game - Where Is The F13 Official EU Dedicated Servers For The United Kingdom? After Patch 1.35

@mattshotcha @GunMedia @wes

PS4, EU, UNITED KINGDOM, SCOTLAND

I am in Scotland, United Kingdom still no dedicated server after i installed patch 1.35 on Monday 12th of August 2019 It's now Sunday 18th of August 2019 6 Days on and the same thing over & over every day, what is going on with this? Have tried and tried no joy whatsoever.

So i decided to do this almost 1 hour video to illustrate how bad things are in the United Kingdom.

@GunMedia if you are listening or watching out there please for the love of god sort this mess out. After playing the game for over 2 years never have i encountered anything as bad as this after a patch or any patch you have brought out i have always been able to find a lobby so where is our dedicated servers for the game?

Im from Spain...and the same shit.

6 days without servers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gottaevil said:

Im from Spain...and the same shit.

6 days without servers. 

I feel your pain, feels like they have turned servers off so they can accommodate the switch version, either way this whole thing is screwed up to hell 6 days you and i have been putting stuff on the forum and still no answers from anyone. I have also seen your youtube video on the matter at hand. 

• Like 1

We need a response from the team. It‚Äôs been 6 days since this problem kicked off and even the ‚Äúgame is down‚ÄĚ type websites are full of¬†players commenting on the issue. A bit galling that for 2 or 3 days it was being blamed on the patch¬†build needing time to stabilise when it was pretty obvious early on given the number of people reporting¬†server issues (especially EU), that something wasn‚Äôt right. It‚Äôs like they weren‚Äôt believing what the people were telling them.¬†No¬†other F13 patch that i‚Äôm aware of¬†has caused server¬†problems like this and with the huge number of players affected, the team¬†needs¬†to give us a status report¬†-¬†after all the other issues of late, it‚Äôs¬†the least the players deserve.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HeavyShit said:

We need a response from the team. It‚Äôs been 6 days since this problem kicked off and even the ‚Äúgame is down‚ÄĚ type websites are full of¬†players commenting on the issue. A bit galling that for 2 or 3 days it was being blamed on the patch¬†build needing time to stabilise when it was pretty obvious early on given the number of people reporting¬†server issues (especially EU), that something wasn‚Äôt right. It‚Äôs like they weren‚Äôt believing what the people were telling them.¬†No¬†other F13 patch that i‚Äôm aware of¬†has caused server¬†problems like this and with the huge number of players affected, the team¬†needs¬†to give us a status report¬†-¬†after all the other issues of late, it‚Äôs¬†the least the players deserve.

Seems to me like they have been turned in to Nintendo Switch servers i think as the problem coincides with the launch on that system or they have turned our servers off completely.

Just now, Armani? said:

The pajama pack DLC leaked again?

Ah boy here we go again with the leaked stuff.

• Haha 1

I empathise with the EU players who suddenly have no servers, without any word from Gun on what the fuck is up.

There are no Australian servers on PS4 all of a sudden either. Total coincidence that the servers in several regions disappeared just as the game released on a new platform, I'm sure.

They had already clearly reduced the server capacity months ago, I guess their next step was to get rid of them completely and hope that the people who bought their game are too stupid to notice or care, or would be happy with a borderline unplayable connection on overseas servers? It can often take 20-30 minutes to eventually find a game even in the wrong region, after repeatedly canceling and restarting the search every so often to no avail.

It will often say 'Checking session for room' after about 20 seconds, and then it doesn't put you in a lobby, it just hangs indefinitely.

When working correctly, it places the player in a lobby within a few seconds of that message appearing, rather than just wasting their valuable time and leaving them confused and unsure about if the servers are even up anymore.  

It really seems as though the servers in several regions have simply vanished. If that is the case, if nothing else, the backlash is going to be amusing to witness as it unfolds.

All there is in the way of dedicated servers for players in my region right now are AP and US servers where players from Aus/NZ have 200-300ms and playing as Jason is an infuriating joke. I'm someone who normally enjoys playing as Jason, but have set my preference to counselor for the time being because at least it's at least borderline playable (albeit unacceptable, pitiful trash) to play as counselor with 200ms.  

Grabbing a counselor standing right in front of you, let alone shift grabbing, with 200-300ms is quite the task.

The lack of acknowledgment is pretty suspect on their part and if they have silently done away with several region's servers so that they can milk more money from the game on the new platform, that would be the single most disgusting, unforgivable action on their parts yet, and I'm far from someone who hates the devs in general, I appreciate that they created a game that I love and have improved it in many ways, my post history shows that I'm not a Gun 'hater' by any stretch of the imagination. 

To reiterate: it's not a case of the servers having reduced capacity or whatever - they are simply gone.  

This game had a fairly active player base on PS4 in Australia/New Zealand, arguably a better population than it deserves at this point in its lifespan given the plethora of pathetic technical issues its riddled with to this day (admittedly the recent patch made it better, pity it's all for nothing if you can't actually play the game...).

It was never hard to get a populated lobby, other than very late at night. I can assure Gun that 90% of the players are nowhere near as diehard a fan of this game as I am, and the majority of them will have moved onto other games and lost interest by the time they bring the servers back, if that ever happens. I'd give it another week or two before a significant percentage of the player base does an impression of the so called dedicated servers and vanishes without a word. I don't really buy into the conspiracies about them intentionally sabotaging the game, but this seems like an excellent way to kill off the player base in several regions so that they can wring every last cent out of the game on Switch before they wash their hands of it altogether. 

I bought the game on Switch over the weekend and have only played a handful of rounds. There are no AU servers on Switch either, but the 'AP southeast 2' (iirc) server gives me ping that is on par with the Australian servers that vanished from PS4. I recall when dedicated servers were first added, I would get ping like this on the AP servers on PS4, then that changed when they silently got rid of those (Singapore?) servers, and all you could find in that region was lag induced depression. It's interesting that the new platform has an AP server that gives me good ping, like they used to on PS4, at the very least they need to reimplement those AP servers on PS4, but really not bringing back the AU, EU etc. servers in a timely manner would be something that not even the most ardent supporter of the game in the past would be willing to forgive or overlook.

And maybe acknowledging the issue openly, being transparent about it and not leaving the people who paid for their game on the platforms that have already been bled dry to sit around wasting their precious time trying to find a non existent playable lobby in their region would be a bright idea.

tl;dr: fuck you a lot

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

mazes me the data mining still happens. Why keep the files around if you never plan on releasing them once the dust settles?

This is a good question... but I fear we will never know the answer, and if we do discover the truth... it will drive us all insane. 
     I have also seen the screenshots... the Christian groups would be up in arms!

3 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

either way this whole thing is screwed up to hell 6 days you and i have been putting stuff on the forum and still no answers from anyone.

I doubt we will hear anything until Monday at this point.

2 hours ago, HeavyShit said:

No other F13 patch that i’m aware of has caused server problems like this

Patches have caused issues like this for an hour or so on the steam servers in the past... for me at least... But no longer than that.

22 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Need to knock off Jason's mask.

So much for making the mask harder to get off of the big guy... Mask removal... now with zero effort. That is the most frightening bug yet... and the cheapest way to kill him if Tommy is with you... unless that somehow glitches the kill. You didn't show if the kill was still possible doing that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Ahab

Yes, if Tommy is with you he can perform the kill during the bug.

Plenty of time to lock Jason in place to perform the kill.

3 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Ahab

Yes, if Tommy is with you he can perform the kill during the bug.

Plenty of time to lock Jason in place to perform the kill.

I’m pretty sure the A prompt to kill Jason goes away if you hit him to go to his knees more than once. 

The only purpose to making Jason go to his knees multiple times is for the lols

ps @mattshotcha pretty sure unplayable areas coward counselors found are back on Pinehurst. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1iwae5j1w/e44b2568/

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’m pretty sure the A prompt to kill Jason goes away if you hit him to go to his knees more than once. 

The only purpose to making Jason go to his knees multiple times is for the lols

ps @mattshotcha pretty sure unplayable areas coward counselors found are back on Pinehurst. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1iwae5j1w/e44b2568/

When were those pictures from?

I can tell you that picture 1, the one standing with a gun right above a window was doable right before this last patch. 

The room on the side of where she is standing is the upstairs bedroom.  There is a bed right on that wall.  The R2 cancel prompt and then hitting X again (PS4 controls) would morph you through the bed to the other side, the other side on that bed is an invisible ledge.  You couldn't move from that spot as you'd fall on the ground and Jason could just hit you with knives.  

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

When were those pictures from?

I can tell you that picture 1, the one standing with a gun right above a window was doable right before this last patch. 

The room on the side of where she is standing is the upstairs bedroom.  There is a bed right on that wall.  The R2 cancel prompt and then hitting X again (PS4 controls) would morph you through the bed to the other side, the other side on that bed is an invisible ledge.  You couldn't move from that spot as you'd fall on the ground and Jason could just hit you with knives.  

One is from a picture someone posted from discord and the other is from a f13 club page I’m on. The person who posted the pic of the counselor on the roof claimed it was new so supposedly post patch. Might not be from r2 cancel..... who knows without more evidence. 

9 hours ago, HeavyShit said:

We need a response from the team.

The next Beyond stream will likely have a lot of the answers the people want about the current state of things.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

The next Beyond stream will likely have a lot of the answers the people want about the current state of things.

I for one sure hope so.