Thanks for the double XP and tape drops. I really appreciate. Its going to be a busy week :)

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Idk if i missed this somewhere but how are the devs able to come out with a Nintendo Switch version of the game but they're not allowed to make any new DLC?

It's all existing content. Basically copy and paste to another port. Nothing new (besides the couple accidental emotes) so they can do it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ahab said:

I just had a coughing fit as well... Double XP, CP and tape drops is always welcome.

I'll make it more dramatic,

*COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**COUGH**Chokes**COUGH**COUGH* Double XP, CP, Tape Drops, and Game Time 💀 I would actually play more often if double game time was actually real LOL

I've been reading up on this game a lot in the past couple hours and I'm just curious of the opinion of anyone on the XB1 version. Has it improved since 2017? Everything negative I've read is from 2 years ago, can't really find much input from recently. I'm a huge Friday the 13th fan and plan on buying the game on next week. And for the dev team, y'all are awesome for keeping up with making this game great. For Friday the 13th people, the near perfection of this game is a must. Any additional content can be sorted out later. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Gottaevil said:

@mattshotcha

My experience in Friday The 13th The game...since 1.35 patch (over and over). So frustrating and boring. :sadchappa:

https://youtu.be/fHf9O32ZaFU

PS4 (Spain/EU)

Over and over, over and over. 5 Days without servers...imposible to find any public lobby. PLEASE FIX THIS

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

I'll make it more dramatic,

It appears to have worked.

9 hours ago, eleetmatt said:

I've been reading up on this game a lot in the past couple hours and I'm just curious of the opinion of anyone on the XB1 version.

In general, the bugs that you have read about are across all platforms... @DontZzz34 put together a thread called "An Overview of all the Games Issues" under suggestions and feedback if you are interested. He has all of the bugs we know about so far in the first post... but there may be a few he has missed. Overall it is pretty thorough.
   Switch players are having a bit of an issue with how the controller works, but I do not play switch and only know what I read about that one.
   There are also fixes in every patch for bugs that non of the player base talked about here... mostly pretty minor stuff... but the players don't necessarily catch every bug in the game.
    I bought the game in 2017... and I can say it has improved a lot since then, but that is my opinion... Others will give you a different opinion... but if they are still playing, just how bad can they possibly think it is?

3 hours ago, Gottaevil said:

Over and over, over and over. 5 Days without servers...imposible to find any public lobby. PLEASE FIX THIS

Its official.... @MortenMagnePal is no longer the only person complaining about this... he is just the person who has been complaining the longest about this now... And more than just Gottaevil is complaining about this on PS4 servers since the patch... I hope that gets sorted out soon, and I hope it will work for you too when it is sorted out Mr. Morten.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

40 minute games...RIP patience waiting to play Jason. 😂

I gotta watch Beetlejuice this weekend now. Thanks for the inspiration. 😎

9 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I honestly would love a fix for kill animations.....

You, me and a number of other people feel this way. I'm sure it's coming sooner or later.

I feel for the people who haven't had a match in days. Hopefully the developers will extend the Double XP as compensation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

has anyone had problems in south central/eastern us getting on dedicated servers? after patch was getting on eu and ca servers but after they fixed something we can't get on dedicated servers at all matchmaking goes to 5 minutes in then throws you in peer to peer and if your host you can't start the boat so yeah the games broken.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Nathan5226

40 minute games...RIP patience waiting to play Jason. 😂

njmP1S.gif

What about having a half game for 10 minutes 😂

Like others in the forum, since the patch dropped i’ve consistently been waiting 20+ minutes to get a game (PS4). That’s 4 or 5 days now where I can’t seem to get connection to the EU servers. If i wait long enough, i eventually get the CA server or a hosted game. I’ve been playing for 2 years and never had connection problems on anything like this scale before. Players patience is bound to be wearing pretty thin by now...... We’ve waited a long time for a patch that appears to work ok and now we can’t get a game! Think this needs looked at as a matter of urgency.

• Like 2

@HeavyShit

I have tried to explain to them the issues, i agree with you in all matters as i have not been able to play since i installed patch on Monday, i am also in the EU and play on the PS4  (UK) As far as i am concerned they should have at least put out some sort of statement which they haven't done, our questions are not being answered it's not as if we haven't tried it's all in front of them.

They messed this up the ps4 is a closed machine not a pc so this matter is solely on them to sort this out as far as dedicated servers go ours are not there it seems or we would be playing by now. And this is not just in the UK.    

I'm in Australia and it's been borderline impossible to get a game at all (PS4), and when it does find a lobby it's in the wrong region and playing as Jason in particular with 200+ ms is awful. It's a pity that a patch dropped that didn't break the game more for a change, yet the servers went to complete shit as soon as it dropped, right as the game released on Switch. 

Speaking of which, I gave the game a go on my switch in handheld mode last night for the first time, it seems like a solid port but it put me in an empty Asia Pacific lobby (where weirdly I had great ping, under 100, like I used to get on AP servers on PS4 before they got rid of those particular servers) that noone joined, then a US lobby with about 3 other people, one of whom left at the start of the game. Yet to play a round as counselor but it's cool to have the handheld option, just wish the servers weren't a complete joke at the moment. 

Have they acknowledged the fact people can't play the game without wasting ample amounts of time searching for a lobby, only to eventually find one in the wrong region? It's really fucking annoying. I play this game all the time and love it but it's not worth anyone's time until the servers are fixed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You, me and a number of other people feel this way. I'm sure it's coming sooner or later.

I feel for the people who haven't had a match in days. Hopefully the developers will extend the Double XP as compensation.

I concur with this statement!

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I concur with this statement!

You used words that I'd never heard of, but I agree with your quoted statement as well!

I am struggling to find games on PS4 (Europe). It's been like this since the patch a few days ago. If I find a lobby I stay in the game for a good few rounds. There's only about 4 of us playing in most games. Hopefully it will get better.

• Haha 1

@mattshotcha @GunMedia @#anyone listening out there

No dedicated servers since patch on Monday 12th of August 2019 (PS4, EU, UK SCOTLAND) , whats worse is you either cant get in Server: F13 official EU or you end up in P2P lobby's Surely you must be looking in to this matter by now, no one wants to keep sitting there hour after hour by pressing x for quick play then options to cancel if you have messed servers up to accommodate space for the switch version then you surely must rectify this issue at hand that people in the forum are bringing to your attention.

Double xp is out what good is that to all the players that can't play i have been playing Friday the 13th: The Game for over 2yrs and never once had an issue as bad as this, all patches have downloaded and installed no issue as i have said in other posts if the patch has not caused this then use have moved servers around and totally messed it all up.

So we the players from around the world should have had some sort of clarification on the matter by now. You call it symptoms well if that is the case since it's a word you use then i call it a full blown epidemic. 

From jasonkillsbugs.com.png

• Like 2

On 8/15/2019 at 5:20 AM, DontZzz34 said:

I guess I should have stated it differently that Michael and Jason were the ones that truly kicked off the slasher films and are the reason why they’re popular nowadays I feel like. 

I would put Michael as the number one spot in my opinion with Jason as my 2nd. Michael has just always intimidated me more. The way he stalks his victims and plays mind games..... and the way he looks is just flat out creepy. Michael always gave me nightmares when I was a kid. Im really looking forward to those two new Halloween movies coming 

don’t we want victor miller to be the one to win? Also I remember him saying in a video on YouTube he’s all for a new f13 movie and he’s all about new content for the game. He would be a really good person to help with a new movie and he’d definitely approve a new friday game

6 Days without servers..omg.

Imposible to find any public server.

Where is the suport????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ahab said:

It appears to have worked.

In general, the bugs that you have read about are across all platforms... @DontZzz34 put together a thread called "An Overview of all the Games Issues" under suggestions and feedback if you are interested. He has all of the bugs we know about so far in the first post... but there may be a few he has missed. Overall it is pretty thorough.
   Switch players are having a bit of an issue with how the controller works, but I do not play switch and only know what I read about that one.
   There are also fixes in every patch for bugs that non of the player base talked about here... mostly pretty minor stuff... but the players don't necessarily catch every bug in the game.
    I bought the game in 2017... and I can say it has improved a lot since then, but that is my opinion... Others will give you a different opinion... but if they are still playing, just how bad can they possibly think it is?

Its official.... @MortenMagnePal is no longer the only person complaining about this... he is just the person who has been complaining the longest about this now... And more than just Gottaevil is complaining about this on PS4 servers since the patch... I hope that gets sorted out soon, and I hope it will work for you too when it is sorted out Mr. Morten.

ha ha make that Mrs Morten but yay I'm not the only one now you can share the pain 😁

1 hour ago, MortenMagnePal said:

ha ha make that Mrs Morten but yay I'm not the only one now you can share the pain 😁

At least it isn't Mr. Morden… that guy was evil.
   Hope they get this issue fixed quickly... quite a few people are complaining about it now.

• Like 2

I got real lucky. I was host and got 3-4 hours of matches with 6-8 players. I'm logging on now again. If you get into a session of players, don't leave. Hide in the wardrobe if you want to go for a quick coffee. Happy camping :)

Sweet Jesus ! Daddy got tape #32 ! Only 1 left....here we go !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kane78 said:

I got real lucky. I was host and got 3-4 hours of matches with 6-8 players. I'm logging on now again. If you get into a session of players, don't leave. Hide in the wardrobe if you want to go for a quick coffee. Happy camping :)

But..you are from..USA?. The drama..is in European servers (RIP since 1.35 patch) :sadchappa:

• Like 1