The bots just decide to turn around at the last second and see you and then run away from the place where you get the prompt to do a special kill. Even when they're in a ai path that doesn't make them turn around.

Sometimes tricky one is killing AJ after you fry Mitch in the generator shack, getting up the stairs and opening the door even in stalk she will sometimes turn and see you, I go up at an angle

A.J. In the bathrooms at crystal lake was a PAIN to get killed without being noticed when you had to keep running the clock quick for the last creep behind Deborah to get the archery kill.

i did mine along time ago, I hope updates aren’t breaking these, a few years down the road when there is no multiplayer groups left hardly this will be the highlight of the game.

i did play offline bots the other day and two counselors spawned in a location they just stood there even when I walked right up and started hacking them

After they get the work done on the persistent bugs, I’m sure the challenges will receive some attention. There’s some obviously rushed aspects that I’m sure the devs care about fixing. 

I’d like to be able to load in as a Counselor and explore the maps, just leave the bots following their paths unless I attack them. I’d also like to be able to set up the bots clothes and kit in regular bots, if that crossed over to the challenges it would be cool. 

(I’d love a cheat code for unbreakable weapons...and infinite ammo for the shotgun/flare gun.)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

After they get the work done on the persistent bugs, I’m sure the challenges will receive some attention. There’s some obviously rushed aspects that I’m sure the devs care about fixing. 

I’d like to be able to load in as a Counselor and explore the maps, just leave the bots following their paths unless I attack them. I’d also like to be able to set up the bots clothes and kit in regular bots, if that crossed over to the challenges it would be cool. 

(I’d love a cheat code for unbreakable weapons...and infinite ammo for the shotgun/flare gun.)

Great ideas.

@mattshotcha what’s the chances of this?