Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous70v3

Car betrayal needs to be adjusted

It’s great that counsellors can’t kill each other anymore and I don’t mind that a fast moving vehicle can still cause death but other than a troll or two, I’ve been killed by a car and seen others killed by a car in the game when it might as well have been parked because it was so slow.  So slow that in real life you wouldn’t even have a bruise but it’s instant death.  It’s even worse when it was likely going to be a guaranteed getaway but the driver literally tapped the button slightly. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:38 PM, Anonymous70v3 said:

It’s great that counsellors can’t kill each other anymore and I don’t mind that a fast moving vehicle can still cause death but other than a troll or two, I’ve been killed by a car and seen others killed by a car in the game when it might as well have been parked because it was so slow.  So slow that in real life you wouldn’t even have a bruise but it’s instant death.  It’s even worse when it was likely going to be a guaranteed getaway but the driver literally tapped the button slightly. 

I have seen a gentle tap from a car leave a counselor alive on two separate occasions... but it is almost always fatal. I have also accidentally killed a few players by tapping the reverse button instead of the rear view button... It sucks when that happens, but it is what it is. A car is not a toy.

@Jason Todd Voorhees Mirrored damage sounds like it may have worked well for team killers... But without doing the same % damage back at them, a thick skin and medic user could still kill anyone not using thick skin and walk away fully healed a moment later. If a driver had damage mirrored onto them, that could be bad though... Now they are dead and stuck in the driver's seat... and not even Jason can pull out the dead body.

Yeah, but there are people who accidentally run over people as well. For example someone stood behind the two seater which was full and I wanted to turn back, I go back like 1 cm and she's dead. The impact should be at least average for a kill, not a bump.

One should be careful standing in front of or behind a car. Accidents do happen.

• Like 1