Pepperidge farm remembers.

Fixed on consoles. PC will have a fix soon too.

Friday, Next Friday or Friday After Next. 😄

• Haha 1

Have killed a few rooftop glitchers before the patch. Always funny when the shit talking turns into screaming. After they realize Jason shifted up onto the roof.

• Like 1

Whatever, I’d rather have counselors on the roof dancing every match than the state the game is in now. Jason players have known how to get on the roof as well for well over a year. It took Gun so long (two years) to fix the roof glitch that it has always been an integral part of the game, especially with teamers in every lobby. The moment my friend would detect teaming, he would always go “that’s it, I’m going to the roof!” And double check and sure enough there would be 3+ teamers who were friends. 

Now, what to do? Jump in and out out windows while Jason shifts every 5 seconds as your PK disappears and the car flies back to the future. Cool. Alexa, play “Nowhere to Run” by Martha and the Vandellas. 

With how bugged the game is, how redundant the gameplay is, and knowing there is now new content, I began loving the roof glitch. I used to hate roof glitchers but eventually I was sick of the same tired gameplay. One of my favorite things with this game was to teach rando Jason players how to get on the roof so they could kill exploiters. I loved duking it out with Jason on Packanack, Higgins, or Pinehurst until he slashed me to death. Hilarious and cinematic. But I’m glad it was all worth it.

• Like 1

I am crossing my fingers. That the next patch is free of BUG.

It will be this Friday or the other?  lol

Interesting! In all my experience of playing, I've never met a Jason who knew how to get on top of the roof, except for my friend. So it would always frustrate me to have to wait the entire 20 minutes. I've avoided the game ever since the new update, as it's somehow gotten even more buggy sadly.

38 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

One of my favorite things with this game was to teach rando Jason players how to get on the roof so they could kill exploiters. I loved duking it out with Jason on Packanack, Higgins, or Pinehurst until he slashed me to death. Hilarious and cinematic. But I’m glad it was all worth it.

RIGHT??!!! I loved it when could convince a Jason to follow me so I could walk him thru it. 

It was fun walking a rando Jason through the process of how to get on the roof for the first time. 

If he trusted me and did it, we'd watch the people up there quit out, because it was always either one person or a party up there.  Then I'd let him give me a fun kill and we'd move on to the next round.

If he didn't trust me and just killed me, I'd say enjoy waiting the time out.  I tried to help.  Peace out.  LOL 

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Fixed on consoles. PC will have a fix soon too.

Friday, Next Friday or Friday After Next. 😄

Top flight security for the win...

Speaking of security, I've seen a massive increase of vigilante justice in this game since the patch dropped.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Whatever, I’d rather have counselors on the roof dancing every match than the state the game is in now. Jason players have known how to get on the roof as well for well over a year. It took Gun so long (two years) to fix the roof glitch that it has always been an integral part of the game, especially with teamers in every lobby. The moment my friend would detect teaming, he would always go “that’s it, I’m going to the roof!” And double check and sure enough there would be 3+ teamers who were friends. 

Now, what to do? Jump in and out out windows while Jason shifts every 5 seconds as your PK disappears and the car flies back to the future. Cool. Alexa, play “Nowhere to Run” by Martha and the Vandellas. 

With how bugged the game is, how redundant the gameplay is, and knowing there is now new content, I began loving the roof glitch. I used to hate roof glitchers but eventually I was sick of the same tired gameplay. One of my favorite things with this game was to teach rando Jason players how to get on the roof so they could kill exploiters. I loved duking it out with Jason on Packanack, Higgins, or Pinehurst until he slashed me to death. Hilarious and cinematic. But I’m glad it was all worth it.

Gameplay for this kind of game was going to become redundant at some point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirMang said:

It was fun walking a rando Jason through the process of how to get on the roof for the first time. 

If he trusted me and did it, we'd watch the people up there quit out, because it was always either one person or a party up there.  Then I'd let him give me a fun kill and we'd move on to the next round.

If he didn't trust me and just killed me, I'd say enjoy waiting the time out.  I tried to help.  Peace out.  LOL 

I had one just kill me then 10 min later send me a message asking how to do it. 

I told him to go by the camp fire next to the house and walk around it 84 times then swing his weapon 16 times. I told him the fire place so we could watch him on the camp camera. So funny listening to him say to the roofer you have no idea what’s coming buddy then count to 84 then 16. 

I don’t care that he killed me. But no fucking way am I typing to explain that  process.