Sign in to follow this  

Why do so many jasons think its fun to talk shit while or after killing someone?

Like does killing someone as jason make you feel powerful? 

i live by a simple rule,  Talk shit get hit.          

So either you talk shit and get ran over next round or you stop being toxic and play like the rest of us buddy.

Seriously though, we get it were dead, nobody wants to hear your crap 😆

Welcome to online gaming. Ha. I only talk crap to my friends. I never boast or trash talk random players, even if they're being rude. I try to keep quiet unless completing an objective or just having a casual conversation. People just want to get a rise out of you. Just mute em.

Mute is your friend.

Even though it breaks like everything else in the game. Its still your friend.

In my experience, I've come across a few salty Jasons who couldn't kill the last couple looking for time out wins in the post chat lobby. Honestly though since I mute everybody in game, I haven't come across any shit talking Jasons. In the times mute has broken due to people joining post lobby, I've come across far more squealers and shit talkers as counselor than as Jason. Especially post lobby if they didn't get the Jason kill or suicide in time.

10 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Why do so many jasons think its fun to talk shit while or after killing someone?

Like does killing someone as jason make you feel powerful? 

i live by a simple rule,  Talk shit get hit.          

So either you talk shit and get ran over next round or you stop being toxic and play like the rest of us buddy.

Seriously though, we get it were dead, nobody wants to hear your crap 😆

My experiences have been the opposite. In a typical match counselors players talk more shit than Jason Players.....

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

My experiences have been the opposite. In a typical match counselors players talk more shit than Jason Players.....

When I don't have my mic muted, I definitely talk more shit as a counselor than Jason. 

The whole point is to try and distract Jason and get him to focus on me, while other people are busy doing productive things.  

Same, i mute mic as Jason. I hate when the Jason hunting me is a talking Jason. Takes the fear out of the chase. I will occasionally unmute after a kill to take a dig, if the counselor was really being a prick, but that is few and far between. Last night I was getting called a tryhard at just the opening cut scene. Some of these new players are funny.. 😄

If it’s a group of friends a funny Jason is cool until they take it past a point, random players thinking it’s cool to be rude are young and ignorant usually.

i hate when someone takes a simple repetitive game way to seriously, I got cussed by another counselor when I was tommy and they sweater stunned Jason on top of a bear trap facing outside the door blocking it, couldn’t get out front to get a button to show so just started hitting the button hoping, eventually picked up the bear trap because it was in the way. I hate it when counselors talk trash too

theres a fine line between friendly goofy talk and just rude game behavior. Saying “you stupid mfer” is way past being friendly trash talking.

there really are some horrid players it’s too bad the only way to avoid them is the long process of friending players that are decent until you have enough in your list to make a decent lobby at times you usually play.

after work I play with a lot of people from the UK they generally are much more decent, says something about our population of gamers here in the US.....

1 minute ago, AshTray900 said:

If it’s a group of friends a funny Jason is cool until they take it past a point, random players thinking it’s cool are young and ignorant usually.

i hate when someone takes a simple repetitive game way to seriously, I got cussed by another counselor when I was tommy and they sweater stunned Jason on top of a bear trap facing outside the door blocking it, couldn’t get out front to get a button to show so just started hitting the button hoping, eventually picked up the bear trap because it was in the way. I hate it when counselors talk trash too

theres a fine line between friendly goofy talk and just rude game behavior. Saying “you stupid mfer” is way past being friendly trash talking.

there really are some horrid players it’s too bad the only way to avoid them is the long process of friending players that are decent until you have enough in your list to make a decent lobby at times you usually play.

after work I play with a lot of people from the UK they generally are much more decent, says something about our population of gamers here in the US.....

This did remind me of a Jason a long way back. Was a younger kid that was a talking Jason. My one buddy that i was in party with was talking shit back and forth with him and he said to the kid eventually, "How old are you like 9?" and the kid responded back, "Yeah, 9 inches deep in your mom!" I about died and fell out of my chair. Was not expecting that. He was a pretty decent Jason too so i had to give him some props. He wasn't taking any shit from no one calling him a squeaker.. hehe

• Haha 1

Kite Jason around for more than 10 minutes...

He finally gets the kill on you and unmutes:

"Too easy!"

"This Goddam counselor dude!"

"You're such a waste of time"

"Annoying ass piece of shit!" (my favorite)

"You DO know you just wasted your chance to kill me, right?" (Sweater equipped)

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I don’t talk at all when I’m Jason. I mute my mic. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Same.

I don’t want them to hear the shit talking!! Lol

Talking trash should be reserved for those in your inner circle that don't mind it. Keep it short and sweet, and just enjoy the game.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Talk shit get hit.

I prefer to, Talk Shit then Hit Them, (by them I mean the Counselors). 

I’m definitely not against Jason having a little verbal fun, and most of my friend requests come after I’m the most verbose, so it must not be the toxic kind of shit talk some people are experiencing. 

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This did remind me of a Jason a long way back. Was a younger kid that was a talking Jason. My one buddy that i was in party with was talking shit back and forth with him and he said to the kid eventually, "How old are you like 9?" and the kid responded back, "Yeah, 9 inches deep in your mom!" I about died and fell out of my chair. Was not expecting that. He was a pretty decent Jason too so i had to give him some props. He wasn't taking any shit from no one calling him a squeaker.. hehe

That’s hilarious. 

i cant help but say some one liners as jason from time to time....

dont lose your head

pay at the pump

youre fired

stick around (cant do that one anymore)

dont get bent out of shape

she had alot of heart

time to split

you get the idea..

I talk shit to myself. Like I won't have a mic on and will trash talk to entertain myself. 

27 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

i cant help but say some one liners as jason from time to time....

Do you do any special voices when you do those one liners?

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Do you do any special voices when you do those one liners?

pretty much just a shitty dirty harry voice

3 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

pretty much just a shitty dirty harry voice

Excellent choice.

8 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Same.

I don’t want them to hear the shit talking!! Lol

thats how i am if im playing wrestling online cuz i WILL be saying some very fowl things about those cheap bastards 😅

• Haha 1