2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Stun resistance doesn’t exist. It is technically a fake stat just like “block chance” is a fake stat on minus Def / Less HP (exactly the same) which is simply 85 health vs the base 100. Already confirmed by Illfonic.

Are there other fake stats you are aware of? Other than these two?

10 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Are there other fake stats you are aware of? Other than these two?

No they are the only ones, other than Part 7’s Sense “glitch”. There are actually hidden stats for counselors however, namely stun chance and stun duration which are individually coded per counselor with zero relation to any visible stats whatsoever. Logically one would think it would be related to Luck and/or Str but actually it is not the case, hence why I call them “hidden” stats. Different for everybody with no logical reason why.

In regards to why Jason has fake stats, they were something Illfonic planned to implement but never completed.

1 minute ago, Tommy86 said:

No they are the only ones. There *are* actually hidden stats for counselors however, namely stun chance and stun duration which are individually coded per counselor with zero relation to any stats whatsoever. Logically one would think it would be related to Luck and/or Str but actually it is not the case, hence why I call them “hidden” stats. Different for everybody with no reason why.

Thanks! I appreciate the clarification!

and the extra information about counselors “Hidden stats” I definitely would have thought those types of stats would correlate to luck and strength....

Have you ever made a list of these hidden stats for each counselors?

if yes could you point me to it?

if no any chance you will?

12 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks! I appreciate the clarification!

and the extra information about counselors “Hidden stats” I definitely would have thought those types of stats would correlate to luck and strength....

Have you ever made a list of these hidden stats for each counselors?

if yes could you point me to it?

if no any chance you will?

As would I, but they don’t unfortunately. I will be releasing a ton of more in-depth info on the game soon, including those tid bits. Currently I am completing the Tommy box guide, I have all the info just have to finish plotting it out. After that I’ll move on to the other topics.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

As would I, but they don’t unfortunately. I will be releasing a ton of more in-depth info on the game soon, including those tid bits. Currently I am completing the Tommy box guide, I have all the info just have to finish plotting it out. After that I’ll move on to the other topics.

The guides you provide are greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^ In a nutshell, everything you need to know to make the most out of stalk. Also can be implemented earlier in the match to use an ability without the vhs static giveaway of what you're doing.

Kind of an old thread but since this is what led to my discovery, I figured I might as well post it here. 

Edit:

@HaHaTrumpWon this is what I was talking about. You don't need stalk to shift or morph with no static either. You just need to be out of line of sight and beyond minimum static range of the counselor.

Edited by Somethin Cool
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:10 AM, Somethin Cool said:

^^ In a nutshell, everything you need to know to make the most out of stalk. Also can be implemented earlier in the match to use an ability without the vhs static giveaway of what you're doing.

Kind of an old thread but since this is what led to my discovery, I figured I might as well post it here. 

The input is appreciated