My question is, why are kill squads so rude and disrespectful? Today I killed the biggest noob in the lobby first. They come in as tommy and I kill them again. I message the person with the sweater trying to kill me after the game was over “gg” in a respectful way. They send me some cocky ass response such as “if I or so and so was tommy you’d be dead. But oh gg.” Then they go on and say they didn’t even try de masking me. And if they really tried they could do it solo... they’ve de masked many 150s solo... etc. But the one time they attempt to engage me and hit me I block and they don’t even try fighting me after that. What a pussy. Is that really necessary to act like this?

13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

My question is, why are kill squads so rude and disrespectful? Today I killed the biggest noob in the lobby first. They come in as tommy and I kill them again. I message the person with the sweater trying to kill me after the game was over “gg” in a respectful way. They send me some cocky ass response such as “if I or so and so was tommy you’d be dead. But oh gg.” Then they go on and say they didn’t even try de masking me. And if they really tried they could do it solo... they’ve de masked many 150s solo... etc. But the one time they attempt to engage me and hit me I block and they don’t even try fighting me after that. What a pussy. Is that really necessary to act like this?

Cause they can't stand they lost.

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Of course not, but they do it anyway because they're more butt-hurt  than the entire cast of Oz combined. If I'm trying to kill Jason and it goes South, oh well, maybe next time. I'm not going to be a douche to Jason just because he thwarted the kill, but some counselors act like Jason is supposed to basically surrender and get killed if Tommy and Sweater-Girl succeed in getting the mask off. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Is that really necessary to act like this?

Absolutely not necessary... They sound like they were just crying because you managed to thwart their kill by doing the unthinkable... killing a noob first... This is also one of my strategies for dealing with Jason hunters... leave them be and kill noobs first, and let them deal with a noob Tommy... Noobs have a much higher chance of screwing up the kill... and you have a much better chance of intercepting him and killing him before he can hook up with sweater girl... Even if they manage to die in a counselor bear trap set up by another player or escape in an attempt to have one of them be selected as Tommy... a couple of dead noobs in the mix for Tommy selection can never hurt your chances to survive as Jason.

10 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Cause they can't stand they lost.

It’s funny how upset people get when their kill with Jason goes south. With how easy and successful you can be at killing Jason when it goes wrong once it’s the end of the world. Just imagine if they actually make the kill difficult how many kill squads are gonna shed tears..... 

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Of course not, but they do it anyway because they're more butt-hurt  than the entire cast of Oz combined. If I'm trying to kill Jason and it goes South, oh well, maybe next time. I'm not going to be a douche to Jason just because he thwarted the kill, but some counselors act like Jason is supposed to basically surrender and get killed if Tommy and Sweater-Girl succeed in getting the mask off. 

Facts

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Absolutely not necessary... They sound like they were just crying because you managed to thwart their kill by doing the unthinkable... killing a noob first... This is also one of my strategies for dealing with Jason hunters... leave them be and kill noobs first, and let them deal with a noob Tommy... Noobs have a much higher chance of screwing up the kill... and you have a much better chance of intercepting him and killing him before he can hook up with sweater girl... Even if they manage to die in a counselor bear trap set up by another player or escape in an attempt to have one of them be selected as Tommy... a couple of dead noobs in the mix for Tommy selection can never hurt your chances to survive as Jason.

Bunch of cry babies is all they are. I was even respectful and nice to the player and he/she still felt the need to act like a bitch about it bc they didn’t get their way

11 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I had a n00b Tommy fuck up the kill last night while playing Sweater-Girl. I used it, Tommy dropped him to his knees, but for whatever reason ignored the X prompt and thought he was supposed to  hit him with R2 again. Kill failed.... no biggie, Tommy understands what to do next time he's in that situation.

Most people don't realize this, but letting Tommy escape is an excellent way to thwart any hope of a Jason-kill no matter how experienced the other counselors are. Think about how many picture-perfect Jason-kills you've seen go down the toilet because the guy who was playing Tommy jumped in a car and took off. If counselors are clearly trying to kill you, and you hear a car or boat start, AND you happen to notice Tommy's in it.... maybe you should consider "accidentally" missing it.  No Tommy = no Jason-kill, and as an added bonus, he's just removed one of the vehicles from use, probably guaranteeing you a couple of kills in the process.

35 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’s funny how upset people get when their kill with Jason goes south. With how easy and successful you can be at killing Jason when it goes wrong once it’s the end of the world. Just imagine if they actually make the kill difficult how many kill squads are gonna shed tears..... 

Only time I would get upset was if the game glitched or Jason decides to go for a dip in the lake. Even then I never was upset enough to throw a fit about it. 

You are definitely right about it being easy. I hopped on one night to play a single game as Fox. I decided I was going to kill Jason. 3 machete whacks later his mask was mine two minutes into the match. Gave him the run around for a bit until he had a car to deal with. Went and stole the sweater and axe. Came running back to Packanack with the big guy on my tail. Tommy rounds the corner and puts a round in him. I drop the axe. Then we dropped him. Not even a single word of communication. 

45 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Bunch of cry babies is all they are. I was even respectful and nice to the player and he/she still felt the need to act like a bitch about it bc they didn’t get their way

It speaks volumes about their own personality being disrespectful when shown respect... entitled little snowflakes.

18 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I had a n00b Tommy fuck up the kill last night while playing Sweater-Girl. I used it, Tommy dropped him to his knees, but for whatever reason ignored the X prompt and thought he was supposed to  hit him with R2 again. Kill failed.... no biggie, Tommy understands what to do next time he's in that situation.

Most people don't realize this, but letting Tommy escape is an excellent way to thwart any hope of a Jason-kill no matter how experienced the other counselors are. Think about how many picture-perfect Jason-kills you've seen go down the toilet because the guy who was playing Tommy jumped in a car and took off. If counselors are clearly trying to kill you, and you hear a car or boat start, AND you happen to notice Tommy's in it.... maybe you should consider "accidentally" missing it.  No Tommy = no Jason-kill, and as an added bonus, he's just removed one of the vehicles from use, probably guaranteeing you a couple of kills in the process.

Exactly my point... A noob Tommy is unpredictable. Which is why it is a good idea to kill players outside of the kill squad... and it is usually easy to recognize who is with the squad, particularly if you played a game or two in the same lobby as them before being selected as Jason yourself.... This is more reliable than trying to prevent the Tommy call. But it will not work every time... Sometimes you have a lone Jason hunter who is very good at guiding a noob through the kill process... but if that Tommy decides to leave instead of help with the kill, there is no threat of being killed at all.
    It is a far better option than going after the kill squad first.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

It speaks volumes about their own personality being disrespectful when shown respect... entitled little snowflakes.

Exactly my point... A noob Tommy is unpredictable. Which is why it is a good idea to kill players outside of the kill squad... and it is usually easy to recognize who is with the squad, particularly if you played a game or two in the same lobby as them before being selected as Jason yourself.... This is more reliable than trying to prevent the Tommy call. But it will not work every time... Sometimes you have a lone Jason hunter who is very good at guiding a noob through the kill process... but if that Tommy decides to leave instead of help with the kill, there is no threat of being killed at all.
    It is a far better option than going after the kill squad first.

You know what I've discovered is one of the most amusing things you can ever witness in this game (as Jason, I imagine for counselors it's frustrating as hell)? A kill squad desperately trying to talk a n00b Tommy through an attempt to kill you. Counselors are doing everything imaginable to hold you back, while SG keeps dropping the axe in front of Tommy (who doesn't want to give up his shotgun and thus never picks it up), so the entire plan crashes like the Hindenburg. I've even changed my mind and decided to go along with the kill-attempt before, only for it to get royally fucked up and turn into a disaster. When the Jason you're trying to kill is actively cooperating with the squad, and it STILL ends in failure, your squad has TRULY been defeated.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You know what I've discovered is one of the most amusing things you can ever witness in this game (as Jason, I imagine for counselors it's frustrating as hell)? A kill squad desperately trying to talk a n00b Tommy through an attempt to kill you. Counselors are doing everything imaginable to hold you back, while SG keeps dropping the axe in front of Tommy (who doesn't want to give up his shotgun and thus never picks it up), so the entire plan crashes like the Hindenburg. I've even changed my mind and decided to go along with the kill-attempt before, only for it to get royally fucked up and turn into a disaster. When the Jason you're trying to kill is actively cooperating with the squad, and it STILL ends in failure, your squad has TRULY been defeated.

That is funny. But some Jason hunters have very few problems guiding a "willing" Tommy through the procedure... @GeneiJin has a pretty good success rate with guiding a noob Tommy to a successful kill from what I have seen when we play together... If I actually feared dying as Jason, then I would be terrified of Jin's Jenny, and somewhat shakey against his Vanessa. I always found his Jenny to be harder to deal with than his Vanessa and her stumbling around in fear... But I have fallen to both of his favored counselors quite a few times now.
    Each game is a learning experience... but when I survive against him it is often because of a mistake made by the Tommy or sweater girl that is at his side. It was actually Jin that taught me there is no shame in dying as Jason... I was pretty salty the first couple of times I died, but I got over it a long time ago.

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

That is funny. But some Jason hunters have very few problems guiding a "willing" Tommy through the procedure... @GeneiJin has a pretty good success rate with guiding a noob Tommy to a successful kill from what I have seen when we play together... If I actually feared dying as Jason, then I would be terrified of Jin's Jenny, and somewhat shakey against his Vanessa. I always found his Jenny to be harder to deal with than his Vanessa and her stumbling around in fear... But I have fallen to both of his favored counselors quite a few times now.
    Each game is a learning experience... but when I survive against him it is often because of a mistake made by the Tommy or sweater girl that is at his side. It was actually Jin that taught me there is no shame in dying as Jason... I was pretty salty the first couple of times I died, but I got over it a long time ago.

i never get upset about dying as Jason unless I did something stupid that caused it. Maybe I'd feel differently about it if it happened by total surprise and out of nowhere, but lets be honest here; that almost never happens. It is usually blatantly obvious what they're up to, and you don't have to be a 150 to see it:

If you Morph to the phone-cabin at the beginning of the round and get attacked  by  an axe/machete wielding counselor, it's probably a kill squad.

If you break into a clearly looted cabin several minutes into the round and see obvious repair parts untouched, it's probably a kill squad. 

if most of/half of  the lobby is clustered together dancing (usually outside in high-traffic areas), it's probably a kill squad (or new counselors trying out emotes).

What I've found to be the easiest indicator (aside from them having tried to kill Jason in previous rounds and/or talking about doing it) is counselors that "hover" near you; grouped together but not so close you could hit more than one at a time, out of grab range but close enough to be able to run  over and hit you if you start breaking down doors or grabbing people.

By the way I know most of you guys already know this but DON'T GRAB if there is anyone close enough to hit you. Kill squads love grab-happy Jasons.

22 hours ago, Ahab said:

Which is why it is a good idea to kill players outside of the kill squad...

The kill squads I’ve been dealing with lately, it feels like I’m the only person outside of the squad. If there is someone outside besides me and I’m Jason they invite them to the party and give them a rundown of what they’re trying to do and they’re usually level 150. Thus temporarily making them apart of the squad. This is how they do it. Half of them try to escape and the other half go for the kill so that Jasons attention can be divided. Me, I try to go for 8/8 so of course this is going to be a cancerous match 😂😂.  I focus on the counselors trying to escape, the kill squad gets time to gather weapons, pocket knives and sprays. Making them almost impossible to kill if they’re fully set up. I focus on the kill squad, the counselors that are trying to escape will find everything they need quickly and get out of there. The only real way I found to combat this is to morph to where the majority of the counselors are at, at the beginning of the match. I did this a week ago on packanack. As soon as the match started, I morphed to the main lodge and had me a packanack lodge massacre. 

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

i never get upset about dying as Jason unless I did something stupid that caused it. Maybe I'd feel differently about it if it happened by total surprise and out of nowhere, but lets be honest here; that almost never happens.

I really only get upset with this game due to asshole trolls... and whatever ignorant behavior they are up to any particular time you see one or more.
   With the ease of losing your mask, it is hard to call it a stupid mistake in most situations... Shit just happens.
   But total surprise... yeah, I have seen some weird Jason kills. Sweater girl activating the sweater behind a closed door for instance... Jason should have to have her in line of sight, how else could he possibly mistake anyone for his mother, let alone Vanessa... who really looks absolutely nothing like Pamela?
   I also saw @SlashNCast's "death from above" video.... that one was hilarious. They drew Jason in near the fire pit beside Packanack lodge... and got him closer to the lodge.... and then sweater girl jumped out of the second story window and hit the sweater stun... VERY frickin' sneaky... and I can appreciate sneaky... it is just so... sneaky. They probably gave that Jason player a jump scare with that one.
   Your points to recognize a kill squad are spot on... but just because they group up does not always mean it is a kill attempt... sometimes they are just fighting for a chance to get in the car, or preparing for a battle at the fuse box... but it is still better to play it safe.
   Grabbing against a kill squad is almost always a bad idea... so often in fact, it is best just not to bother. But fighting a group of Battle Chads, or four counselors fighting you trying to get the car going... I can often get a choke kill off. It really depends on the skill level of the closest players to you. In general, grabbing against a group is not something I would recommend either... But I slip and grab one now and again, and am still able to get a choke kill off if that player didn't have a pocket knife... In a battle over the car, you are forced to grab the driver... sometimes quite a few times before you kill enough of them.

18 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

The kill squads I’ve been dealing with lately, it feels like I’m the only person outside of the squad.

Yeah, I have run into a few of those too. But for the most part, the kill squads I run into are small... and often only one player who asks for help from Tommy to kill Jason as soon as he spawns in. Playing with a group of friends who are not really into the Jason kill does cut down on the size of the kill squads that you can run into... Most of my friends are not into it... but one in particular... he almost always goes for the Jason kill... I have tagged him enough in this conversation already... and he has a very high success rate. Surviving against him a few times in a row is definitely an accomplishment. My record so far is seven matches without being killed against him... and in most of them, I got lucky in one way or another.

Fighting off a kill squad changes the entire dynamic of the game for Jason... I never used to like fighting kill squads, but I don't mind so much anymore. I just prefer not to be fighting kill squads all the time. The hardest part of this game is surviving against a kill squad, due to the ease of killing Jason. Some of us are better at it than others and some of us are just very lucky with it... Many times that I survived against a kill squad it is just dumb luck... But some kill squads make serious mistakes that will cost them the kill, such as grabbing the sweater long before Tommy shows up... When that happens, make sweater girl your priority and hope that player is not a good kiter.... and always save a fair number of throwing knives for sweater girl.

For the most part though.... everyone in the match has speed looted every cabin within the first couple minutes. Leaving the kill squad for last makes no difference on that one. They are going to have what they have VERY early in a match.
   Fighting against a large group when they are a kill squad with some experience and you will often lose your mask early... I really just go after priorities, like when someone disarms or tanks a trap... or starts a car or boat. Groups I will leave alone if they are not pushing an objective... and go after lone sound pings in the distance. Each lone counselor you find and kill is one less to group up with them.
   No plan is going to work every time... or against every group. We can just do the best we can. Generally, I just go about my business in any given match until I have a reason to deviate from what I am doing at the time.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Grabbing against a kill squad is almost always a bad idea... so often in fact, it is best just not to bother. But fighting a group of Battle Chads, or four counselors fighting you trying to get the car going... I can often get a choke kill off. It really depends on the skill level of the closest players to you. In general, grabbing against a group is not something I would recommend either... But I slip and grab one now and again, and am still able to get a choke kill off if that player didn't have a pocket knife... In a battle over the car, you are forced to grab the driver... sometimes quite a few times before you kill enough of them.

it's not a bad idea because other counselors can make you drop someone, it's  a bad idea because they can hit you as soon as the grab kill animation is over. If Tommy and Sweater-Girl are nearby, expect somebody to get grabbed on purpose so somebody else has an opportunity to hit you either right after the kill animation, or right after the PK animation. I've personally done this as Tommy before, and if Jason has taken even mild damage previously, a heavy axe attack right after coming out of a PK stun is almost definitely going to demask him. 

Edit: Skip to about 6:10 or so, but it's SG getting grabbed instead of me

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Yeah, I have run into a few of those too. But for the most part, the kill squads I run into are small... and often only one player who asks for help from Tommy to kill Jason as soon as he spawns in. Playing with a group of friends who are not really into the Jason kill does cut down on the size of the kill squads that you can run into... Most of my friends are not into it... but one in particular... he almost always goes for the Jason kill... I have tagged him enough in this conversation already... and he has a very high success rate. Surviving against him a few times in a row is definitely an accomplishment. My record so far is seven matches without being killed against him... and in most of them, I got lucky in one way or another.

Fighting off a kill squad changes the entire dynamic of the game for Jason... I never used to like fighting kill squads, but I don't mind so much anymore. I just prefer not to be fighting kill squads all the time. The hardest part of this game is surviving against a kill squad, due to the ease of killing Jason. Some of us are better at it than others and some of us are just very lucky with it... Many times that I survived against a kill squad it is just dumb luck... But some kill squads make serious mistakes that will cost them the kill, such as grabbing the sweater long before Tommy shows up... When that happens, make sweater girl your priority and hope that player is not a good kiter.... and always save a fair number of throwing knives for sweater girl.

Usually if I'm going for the kill it's me and a friend of mine and my cousin on occasion. It seems pretty rare to encounter more than 3 people in a kill squad. I never understand the sweater girls who take it before Tommy's on hand. Unless you have the mask you'd better be damn good. Because Jason will be on you.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

Fighting off a kill squad changes the entire dynamic of the game for Jason... I never used to like fighting kill squads, but I don't mind so much anymore. I just prefer not to be fighting kill squads all the time. The hardest part of this game is surviving against a kill squad, due to the ease of killing Jason. Some of us are better at it than others and some of us are just very lucky with it... 

When the dynamic changes for the Jason player, you have change the way you would normally play just so that the dynamic would change for the kill squad, I had a kill squad who I beat 2 weeks ago who told me that they were nervous the whole game because they didn’t know what to do. I was too fast for them to gangbang me, and I had throwing knives on deck wasting through their health sprays. It’s funny because kill squads wastes through their health sprays real quick. They get hit once they’re using a spray, one of their teammates get hit, they’re using a spray on them. Pocket Knives in a sense actually aid you against a kill squad, because it takes up a spot they could’ve used for a health spray and there are only so many precious health sprays. Use knives sparingly, hit them once with a knife and let them heal up and if you’re targeting one person, and they’re going to run out of health sprays before you run out of knives and it is easier to find knives than to find health sprays. As Jason, you have a very deadly ability and it is the ability to see them and but they can’t see you. Stalk is your friend. You know what they’re trying to do, and you know how they’re going to attempt to do it. They know what you’re trying to do but they can only guess on how you’re going to do it, when you’re going to strike and where. You just need to kill one of them and their plan goes to shreds. Either Tommy or Sweater girl. Fuck Bugzy and his one hit demask. Fuck the other female usain bolts who want to chase after you 😂 😂. I have a clip where I used all 4 of my abilities to put an end to Tommy Jarvis. I’ll see if I can put it on here. Those guys are a known kill squad too.

I kill a LOT of Jason's, but I'm not part of a group or squad. Usually I'll get more or less "drafted" by Tommy or SG, but sometimes I'll die and see through spectating that someone's about to go for the sweater. Other times I'll enlist someone as SG if I'm Tommy and it looks like a phone or vehicle escape is going to be severely difficult or undoable.

And that is how I know it's too easy to kill Jason. If I can get it done with a random in a QP match without any communication other than clicking a flashlight, it's too easy.

28 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I kill a LOT of Jason's, but I'm not part of a group or squad. Usually I'll get more or less "drafted" by Tommy or SG, but sometimes I'll die and see through spectating that someone's about to go for the sweater. Other times I'll enlist someone as SG if I'm Tommy and it looks like a phone or vehicle escape is going to be severely difficult or undoable.

And that is how I know it's too easy to kill Jason. If I can get it done with a random in a QP match without any communication other than clicking a flashlight, it's too easy.

I always like using the come here emote and then they follow me to the shack. Makes me feel like my Tommy has got some game with the ladies 😉

And @Seraphic King I know which Jason killers ur talking about 😂 they thought they could get sweater at game start with me and I killed him right away

20 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I always like using the come here emote and then they follow me to the shack. Makes me feel like my Tommy has got some game with the ladies 😉

And @Seraphic King I know which Jason killers ur talking about 😂 they thought they could get sweater at game start with me and I killed him right away

Yeah. I wasn’t as lucky as you to where I could take the sweater girl out in the beginning though. I had to work for it. And that wasn’t a noob Tommy either 😂. He had no clue I was coming for him 

22 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

Yeah. I wasn’t as lucky as you to where I could take the sweater girl out in the beginning though. I had to work for it. And that wasn’t a noob Tommy either 😂. He had no clue I was coming for him 

That’s why stalk is my favorite ability. 

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I've personally done this as Tommy before, and if Jason has taken even mild damage previously, a heavy axe attack right after coming out of a PK stun is almost definitely going to demask him. 

It doesn't take much... and that indefensible hit is really what makes it so easy. Get rid of that and Jason needs no extra HP. Just some experience with the combat system (even as it is now) and some skill.
   I am surprised you were able to get that Jason... sweater girl was right in front of him when she activated the stun... I have seen that screw up quite a few kills as she was literally blocking Tommy's kill prompt... Let alone with him kneeling in front of the bed like that.
   Also... I was demasked by a Vanessa the other night with three light attacks... I hit no bear traps, was not shot with a flare gun or shot gun... not hit with firecrackers... and no one else had attacked me yet. I did grab her after the second strike and took a pocket knife... and lost my mask when coming out of the stun, but it was NOT a heavy attack. She was using a machete, so thrasher was not involved... it only does extra damage with an axe. I found this to be very strange as I have taken way more hits from MANY Vanessa players and not lost my mask before.

20 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Usually if I'm going for the kill it's me and a friend of mine and my cousin on occasion. It seems pretty rare to encounter more than 3 people in a kill squad. I never understand the sweater girls who take it before Tommy's on hand. Unless you have the mask you'd better be damn good. Because Jason will be on you.

When playing without friends, I have encountered entire lobbies that were together as a kill squad... all on counselor preference. This is very rare from my perspective... It is also quite funny when they freak out because I didn't spawn in as Jason because I was also on counselor preference at the time... When this has happens... and it has happened to me a few times, the group leader quits and takes everyone with them... They apparently do not like to kill each other.
   Far more common for smaller groups though like you say. Usually two or three. 
    In the end though, I am usually playing with several friends, which limits how many randoms can get into a lobby... So unless I am alone, I do not see a whole lot of kill squads with more than two players.
   Hunters that grab the sweater before Tommy just have not learned the value of planning and are usually fairly new to it... Players that are really good kiters can keep the chase up for quite a while, but if no one else is dead or has escaped yet, Tommy will not be coming anytime soon. Sweater girl is always a priority either way... and I get accused of "tunneling" because I wouldn't go after someone else... I love that... "tunneling" thing... A player that bitches about Jason chasing them should literally put this game down and go play checkers, it is more up their alley.

14 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

Well here is a link to the clip.

Nice moves taking out Tommy. This is how I try to do it as well... but that is only effective if a player is alone. One more counselor with a weapon and you are taking some hits.
   Against a kill squad that knows what they are doing... it is extremely difficult to change the dynamic for them, until they fail for whatever reason. Once Tommy and sweater girl are together... you cannot approach with your mask already gone or it will not end well. If even more players group up with them... it makes it harder to hit sweater girl from a distance with a throwing knife... Too many meat shields in the way.
   The number of knives vs med sprays in a match is a variable dependent on how many of these players are using medic, and hypochondriac... and thick skin will eat more knives as well. These are meta perks for a reason. Considering the time it takes to gather enough knives to stand a chance after losing your mask, it is going to be a long game.
   I have counted the med sprays used in one match up to 19 (several times)... and that does not include the med sprays dropped by those I killed away from others that were not found by anyone else.... I have not actually counted the number of throwing knives on any particular map... But I have rarely ever had more than 14 in any given match (at least at one time)... and no one has a 100% hit ratio, particularly not at distance.
    I am pretty damned good with the throwing knives and it surprises me when I miss at distance... But knives are hit and miss... no one is perfect, and at distance they are a tiny target and much easier to miss... and if they are moving in any direction other than directly towards or away from you... good luck hitting them at distance. If you get too close to the kill squad, a shotgun will put you down long enough for them to run up and use the sweater stun. Long distance throws take a lot of practice to get good with them, and I have barely run into any other players that can do it with ANY noticeable success. 

16 minutes ago, Ahab said:

It doesn't take much... and that indefensible hit is really what makes it so easy. Get rid of that and Jason needs no extra HP. Just some experience with the combat system (even as it is now) and some skill.
   I am surprised you were able to get that Jason... sweater girl was right in front of him when she activated the stun... I have seen that screw up quite a few kills as she was literally blocking Tommy's kill prompt... Let alone with him kneeling in front of the bed like that.
   Also... I was demasked by a Vanessa the other night with three light attacks... I hit no bear traps, was not shot with a flare gun or shot gun... not hit with firecrackers... and no one else had attacked me yet. I did grab her after the second strike and took a pocket knife... and lost my mask when coming out of the stun, but it was NOT a heavy attack. She was using a machete, so thrasher was not involved... it only does extra damage with an axe. I found this to be very strange as I have taken way more hits from MANY Vanessa players and not lost my mask before. 

They might have been running Slugger. Epic Slugger gives you an extra 15% damage.

@Seraphic King

So do you just avoid a Buggzy with an axe?  

I love Jason's who play that way when I'm Buggzy.  It's easy to find out if Jason is going to run from Buggzy so when they do, I'll go find the AJ, Deborah or Choppa of the lobby and just escort them around the map with parts to fix things.  I'll then tell them to mess up a repair on the car/boat/fuse box to get Jason's attention and have him morph over.  

Jason is now at a conundrum.  Does he pressure to stop the repair?  Or does he just let it go and shift away?  If you pressure, you're gonna either grab me or the repair counselor, allowing the other a free hit to break out and then free heavy smack with the axe to your face.  If you come in swinging then as Buggzy, I'll stand there and trade shots with you, your mask is coming off and sure I might die but if you've killed no one I'm likely coming back as Tommy.  If you decide to not pressure, well then you're letting things get fixed and people are going to escape. 

From your clip, that's a well known kill squad?  TF is Tommy doing alone on the beach?  Anyone else there with Tommy and you're not getting that kill off and you're being turned into a pinata...a maskless pinata. 

And here's the real story...the dynamic for a kill squad never changes.  It's find Jason, beat on Jason, take off his mask, and someone/s are sacrificial lambs to come back as Tommy.   You don't want to do it with a weapon or grab?  Well you have traps on the map to just walk into.  Or another counselor can just set a trap for a kill squad member to walk into.  The only way killing Jason changes is if Jason goes off for a swim for 15 minutes...yes, I've been in lobbies where that's happened.

Trapping the shack is pointless as a counselor can get around it or just tank it if they really want to.  Trapping the Tommy power box is pointless as that can also just be tanked, meanwhile you have to guess the right power box and hope the morph point is close and not grab your knives from the shack before going there because the game could spawn someone right outside of the Tommy tower or else you're knocking it out and trapping is extremely pointless.  And if you do guess the right box or it was in the opening cinematic and you took the power off before the Tommy call was made, you better be babysitting that box the rest of the round.

As Jason, stopping the kill is no skill of your own doing, it's the kill squad making mistakes, like Tommy being alone on the beach in your clip, or the Tommy not bringing Jason to his knees during sweater stun.  Unless you consider hiding once the mask is off as skill. 

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

@Seraphic King

So do you just avoid a Buggzy with an axe?  

I love Jason's who play that way when I'm Buggzy.  

It depends, if it is just one buggzy I’m confident I can take him out but if it is like a bunch of counselors grouped up then I play it safer. When it’s a group of counselors who are spray happy I like to throw knives into them so I can waste some resources of theirs. If you throw knives in to a group of counselors you’re guaranteed to  hit at least one of them.

In the beginning of the match take out as many counselors as you can without sustaining much damage. The kill squads I’ve been facing lately, they kill each other as soon as the match starts so one of them can become Jarvis so who I kill first doesn’t matter anymore, just kill as many as you can.

Now this is how a game went for me a week ago, I killed almost everyone besides a few people who of course were  Tommy, Sweater Bitch, and Buggzy. Now most people think that it is impossible to beat that, but it actually isn’t. Here’s what I did, usually these guys like to chase after you, so I lead them to the woods and morphed away... they will just wait on you and stand there. While I was away I swear I grabbed like 14 knives. But I didn’t start throwing them until the time was right. Instead at first, all I did was stalk shift, slash then morph away. I don’t care if they’re together hell it makes it a bit easier because I can hit all  of them at the same time. I did this for a good 5 minutes until they ran out of sprays for the sweater girl, then I just kept throwing knives at sweater girl till she died. Coward tactic? Maybe. But I don’t give a shit 😂😂

Also, repair counselors are usually weaker characters. I’m never going to grab anyone, when there’s a kill squad I will always slash until the day I die. If you’re buggzy, and you’re protecting a repair counselor, you’re going to be the only one with a weapon and I’ll use that to my advantage. I will use knives, and slash 😂😂