Earlier tonight I ran into an entire ocean's worth of salt, in the form of a Tommy/SG/Buggzy trio. I knew this was a kill-attempt literally 30 seconds into the round (kinda obvious when your very first Morph gets you attacked by counselors with  machetes), but luckily the phone and 4-seater spawned right beside each other (Packanack lodge) and the shack was at the top of the hill, making it easy to keep an eye on. The round starts out pretty well; 3 counselors are dead and 1 has rage-quit by about the 8-minute mark, but a couple of minutes later I see sound rings coming from the shack's direction. Stalk-Morph, activate  Sense, then Stalk-Shift from behind to grab Sweater-Girl. I get shot by Tommy *which breaks the mask) and the two of them haul ass to the shack. SG steps in the trap (I don't give a shit who says otherwise, trapping the shack DOES HELP). I hit her with a knife, then started slashing, but Tommy got between us long enough to use med spray. He gets grabbed, but the few seconds bought enough time for the sweater to get taken.

I Morph away (because fuck you if you think I'm going to power-walk into the shack after them). Stalk-Sense shows me there's three of them now (the third turned out to be Buggy) but there's someone else a little ways ahead of them. I Stalk-Shift over and play Choke-A-Bitch with her, then I start repeatedly getting Pamela's warning, because I guess I'm supposed to teleport back home and stop them from taking a sweater I just saw them steal not 3 minutes ago. I start collecting all the knives I can find and about this time they finally realized I wasn't coming, so they started my way. We play the "Chase Jason only to have him Morph away when we get close" game for a couple of minutes then I get an idea, go back to the Lodge, and park it in the Cheating Little Bitch room (where the phone sometimes spawns).

And that was pretty much the end of the round. I was waiting for someone to fix the phone and come upstairs to call the police, but instead they started crashing and restarting the car over and over again, because apparently they're used to playing against de-masked Jason's that will charge dick-first after them no matter how obvious  of a death trap it is. As expected, there was a lot of salty whining afterwards about being "scared", but where's the logic in that? That's like if a gang of people started shooting at a mall/school/whatever... and the first cop on scene gets called a coward because he chose to wait for back-up instead of just pulling a Rambo and running after them. To me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping your distance and refusing to engage until an opportunity opens up. The mask is off, the sweater's been taken, and Tommy and SG are so close they're practically dry-humping each other, do you seriously think I'm going to deliberately put myself well in range of the sweater-stun and make this easy for you?

On a somewhat unrelated but hilarious note, a couple of days ago we had one of those rounds where the entire lobby tries to kill Jason. His mask was still on but he jumped into the lake anyway while literally everybody else was hanging around waiting for him to come out. Bunny Girl isn't really the most patient counselor, so after about 5 minutes I said fuck it and went off to find the fuse. Jason waits until I'm a ways away then Stalk-Morphs almost right next to me. I get killed, then Jason teleports back to the lake, and repeats this until the time expires. He got all of us except Tommy by simply waiting for people to get bored and wander off, then Surprise Motherfucker'ing them. one at a time.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

To me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping your distance and refusing to engage until an opportunity opens up. The mask is off, the sweater's been taken, and Tommy and SG are so close they're practically dry-humping each other, do you seriously think I'm going to deliberately put myself well in range of the sweater-stun and make this easy for you?

Exactly this. This is why I always balk at comments that are something to the effect of "if an experienced kill squad wants Jason dead, he will be dead, nothing he can do." There is ALWAYS something he can do; not engage. It's simple. Every Jason who ever died made the conscientious choice to not use his abilities to distance himself from the team (or forgot/didn't know how/whatever). There are other ways of dealing with kill squads that don't involve walking right into them like a goof and being slaughtered. They only get their way if you allow it. And if you fail at picking off the key people, you are under absolutely no obligation to say "whelp I tried to be smart, here goes nothing." That's just stupid.

• Like 2

A cautious gamer tends to be more successful than a careless gamer.

• Like 3

There is a line between cautious and cowardice though. 

If you're hiding out in the water, you're a coward.

If you're simply just using the fast regen shift now to constantly shift away, you're a coward. 

If you're picking your spots, collecting throwing knives, using stalk, throwing knives at people, picking off those not in the kill group that's cautious. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

There is a line between cautious and cowardice though. 

If you're hiding out in the water, you're a coward.

If you're simply just using the fast regen shift now to constantly shift away, you're a coward. 

If you're picking your spots, collecting throwing knives, using stalk, throwing knives at people, picking off those not in the kill group that's cautious. 

What I was literally just about to say and you did it for me. Accurate info here

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

What I was literally just about to say and you did it for me. Accurate info here

Exactly.

I don't expect Jason to full on charge me and SG, I expect him to play smart and try to pick us off or at the very least pick off other people in the lobby.  I also don't expect him to go hide out in the water for 15 minutes either. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Exactly.

I don't expect Jason to full on charge me and SG, I expect him to play smart and try to pick us off or at the very least pick off other people in the lobby.  I also don't expect him to go hide out in the water for 15 minutes either. 

Yep. It’s funny most Jason’s don’t tho. They’ll full on head to the shack with their mask off and charge at tommy or SG. Just for them to die very quickly. 

Out of all the times I've been killed as Jason (and I don't mind admitting there's been more than a few) there's been one, maybe two, times that were by absolute, total surprise. The rest of them I knew what was going on but fucked something up and got killed for it.

I don't think constant shifting away is cowardly IF there is a point to it other than simply keeping distence. I watched a very interesting video once of a part 3 who constantly shifted away, but was doing it to more or less "stretch out" the counselors. They'd run after him, he'd let them get close then shift away and repeat. Eventually, one or two of them would lag behind the others. When they did, he'd Morph + Shift over, kill them, and wait for the rest to catch up.

The shit-talkers in the round I played apparently think that unless Jason is a chicken-shit, there's no reason for him not to attack head-on, even in worst-case scenarios. While they're making a hilariously bad attempt at baiting me (spilling gas intentionally doesn't fool anyone if you're doing it 25 times in a row, nobody's going to think that's a legitimate skill-check fail) I'm Stalking them from literally just a few feet away, waiting for Tommy to run upstairs and try to use the phone. I know he's out of PKs and most likely SG is too, but I can't get him to separate himself from her long enough to give me an opportunity to kill one of them.

Edit: 

Since Dontzz mentioned charging in unmasked, skip to about 13:00 to see an excellent example of what happens whrn you do.

I kinda feel a little bad for him.

4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I don't think constant shifting away is cowardly IF there is a point to it other than simply keeping distence.

It's no different than those badass counselors scattering like roaches and running for their lives the moment Tommy or SG goes down. All that macho bravado disappears like a fart in the wind. Not one of them runs toward Jason in that situation and tries to engage him knowing it's a death sentence. Why should anything less be expected of Jason when his mask is off and there's a group of five ready to gang-bang him? There's no rhyme, reason, or only a certain situation where it's "ok to avoid getting killed". The game is about survival, and since both sides can be killed, same thing applies toward both. I'll make a kill squad chase me the entire remainder of the round and taunt the shit out of them while I do it, as in most cases, it wasn't five minutes prior they were trying to do the exact same thing to me. Works both ways. There's no cowardice in giving them a taste of their own medicine.

IMO, only cowards are those who quit the moment something goes wrong in their gameplan and they get frustrated and leave the match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

IMO, only cowards are those who quit the moment something goes wrong in their gameplan and they get frustrated and leave the match.

This is why I tell new Jason's for the love of God DO NOT Rage quit if they get you. Any shame or embarrassment you may be feeling will be infinitely worse if you quit mid-death. The message that sends basically says "I'm a shitty Jason that's too humiliated to handle this". 

Why are some Jason's so chicken-shit about getting killed? It's just a game, get over it.

11 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

This is why I tell new Jason's for the love of God DO NOT Rage quit if they get you. Any shame or embarrassment you may be feeling will be infinitely worse if you quit mid-death. The message that sends basically says "I'm a shitty Jason that's too humiliated to handle this". 

Why are some Jason's so chicken-shit about getting killed? It's just a game, get over it.

Yeah, i got killed last night. Wasn't even a good set of players. Was one good player that grabbed the sweater early, and i spent too much time chasing him around. Boat started, i killed them. Car trap goes off. I get over there to find my sweater buddy and 2 people waiting with shotguns. take one shot, car gets started. I stop car. Take another shot, and car going again. Someone whacks me coming out of stun and there goes my mask. and oh look theres tommy.. I avoided for a bit and got them isolated to a cabin, i shifted inside, hid behind wall and got the tommy to run right into me, but fuck he still had a knife. Coming out of that animation made last ditch effort to grab hopping it was sweater girl, but it was the other Vanessa.. RIP

Our private lobbies we just have fun, if Jason has a chance of going down he usually puts up a fight to catch either the sweater girl or tommy if either get far enough away from each other. Knives and shifts and of course hacking tommy to death lol, I usually give my knife away to the sweater girl lol.

all in all once you’ve played enough survival things like everyone scatter and just hide, or not take a trap to try to get a car going etc just become not fun, I’ll gladly accept my death to put a car part on, or if I’m Jason take the kill if they get it but i will try to definitely kill one of the two if I can.

for me, with like 50 days game play the game has become more of a social outlet with a franchise we all grew up with and loved to keep us doing things, laughing at people stupid comments to each other or getting a kick out of Jason saying “I know your in there” when stalking.

playing while drinking a little become real fun, making jokes about jahovas witnesses etc when Jason knocks on a door, picking on chad, Jason telling you to go away and leave him alone when he’s busy trying to order a pizza, complaining that the electric company promised to give you two more days to pay, bitching at Jason due to the fact the insurance company has no serial killer coverage on cabin damage, just random stuff, some of it will have you falling off your chair, but it’s hard to describe without actually being in game and being a little tipsey ha!

the other day Jason stopped a car and killed the driver, chad was in the passenger seat not moving and Jason said wtf are you doing and chad said “I’m rich you asshole I don’t drive myself out” ha

oh and I hope nobody is easily offended, both players thought it was hilarious, but Jason and bugzy were side by side on the road to the cops, Jason says let’s both run and see who gets shot first, the other day my buddy was following me in the other car and kept trying to ram me off the road, Jason finally caught him bc he had the 4 seater, I was tommy and said f you guys I’m out.

one tommy spawned in with only one person dead, fixed the car and drove out, somebody piped up and said what an asshole we call him for help and all he does is steal our cars...

of course we are all friends in a private lobby full most of the time but occasionally a random or 2 from Xbox posts

I've always been amazed at how many Jason's charge in without a plan. My favorite kill spot is in the shack itself. Slip in (preferably with the mask) and grab the sweater. Then have Tommy follow, triggering the warning from mama. I position myself by the doorway to the sweater room. Jason almost always walks straight in. Trigger the sweater and gg. I swear it works 9 out of 10 times. So yes I'd say caution is always a good idea. Also I agree with @HaHaTrumpWon, a trap can definitely help. It can either, eat a knife, or hinder their entering/exiting the shack.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I've always been amazed at how many Jason's charge in without a plan. My favorite kill spot is in the shack itself. Slip in (preferably with the mask) and grab the sweater. Then have Tommy follow, triggering the warning from mama. I position myself by the doorway to the sweater room. Jason almost always walks straight in. Trigger the sweater and gg. I swear it works 9 out of 10 times. So yes I'd say caution is always a good idea. Also I agree with @HaHaTrumpWon, a trap can definitely help. It can either, eat a knife, or hinder their entering/exiting the shack.

I trapped the shack last night. Dead center and as close as can get . Some how they still got in without it going off. I meant to ask the guy after match. 

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I trapped the shack last night. Dead center and as close as can get . Some how they still got in without it going off. I meant to ask the guy after match. 

No matter where you put the trap for the shack, someone can always get around it. 

One trap doesn't cover the entire opening. 

If you put two next each other in front of the opening, you can still go in between both of them.

The only way the trap helps is if you're pressuring people as they're trying to enter, since they can't be cautious on their way in with Jason right there.  Except of course if Tommy is there and just shoots Jason. 

This is why I don't bother trapping the shack. 

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

No matter where you put the trap for the shack, someone can always get around it. 

One trap doesn't cover the entire opening. 

If you put two next each other in front of the opening, you can still go in between both of them.

The only way the trap helps is if you're pressuring people as they're trying to enter, since they can't be cautious on their way in with Jason right there.  Except of course if Tommy is there and just shoots Jason. 

This is why I don't bother trapping the shack. 

@Tommy86 has a trap placement video to help with that. Usually though it's just creates a nice choke point for them.

7 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Tommy86 has a trap placement video to help with that. Usually though it's just creates a nice choke point for them.

seams to be a hit or miss thing. I used to trap way back, then they seemed to not be working anymore, so i stopped. Then they seemed to work again, so i started again if i heard chatter about killing Jason or suspected such. Maybe its just experience of the player. If the counselor doesn't know they cant get around it they just tank it, or they were running and didnt see and ran right into it.  I've had people get parts in car around my traps sometimes too. Wonder if it could also be some of these patches. the trap radius gets skewed and shrunk a bit.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

seams to be a hit or miss thing. I used to trap way back, then they seemed to not be working anymore, so i stopped. Then they seemed to work again, so i started again if i heard chatter about killing Jason or suspected such. Maybe its just experience of the player. If the counselor doesn't know they cant get around it they just tank it, or they were running and didnt see and ran right into it.  I've had people get parts in car around my traps sometimes too. Wonder if it could also be some of these patches. the trap radius gets skewed and shrunk a bit.

In his video he used combat stance to be more precise. 

It's definitely possible the trap radius is off though.

I remember when you could have another counselor stand blocking the trap so you could repair around it. God that was a mess.

Kill squads are.... pathetic. Do something else. This game has become attack of the do-nothings. Whereas counselors used to have to sojourn to find repair items lost in the woods, since everything can be marked people can’t be bothered to do anything, hey just pass the buck especially repair counselors. 

Debbie and A.J.—once the most formidable counselors—are always caught not tagging or repairing. The item will be by the target, not trapped, yet Debbie refuses to do shit. Debbie Do-Nothing, every match. Every match. Debbie has the best repair yet I always catch her doing zilch. WTF. 

Anyway, kill squads are just as tryhard as many Jasons so whatever. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Trapping the center of the door still leaves a very narrow spot to get around it, but they have to be VERY careful... I always found trapping the shack door only helps if Jason is there to pressure them. With only three traps on my main Jason... I do not even bother trapping the shack anymore, even if I do know a kill squad is after me... The only exception to this is if they are all that is left and are hanging around in the shack. When that happens, I will lay a trap outside of it and it often works. A throwing knife to add a bit more damage while they try and get out of it always helps too... and generally only leaves them one more knife away from being hobbled again.
    Had a slightly misplaced trap on a car last night and thought I could get the battery in without tripping it... and I was right. I got the battery in and thought I was free and clear... until I came out of the animation and tripped the trap. That one has never happened to me before... and was just weird.... But I often see traps that are improperly placed and can easily be worked around on all of the objectives.

@HaHaTrumpWon After losing the mask I will try to get away to use throwing knives at a distance to kill one of them. This has worked for me many times in the past... but it eats up a lot of time gathering knives and makes for a boring match in my opinion. Depending on my mood, and how far into our twenty minutes we are... I will cut the game short by just walking into the kill and hope for a mistake to save me... which also works... sometimes. Playing with groups of friends... I do not like to drag out a match by fifteen minutes just because I did not want to die as Jason... Playing with randoms, I will drag it out in an attempt to kill one of them with throwing knives if I have the chance... and if the kill squad is rude in any way and they cannot use the sweater before I can morph or shift away... they are not getting the kill. Against rude players, I won't even bother trying to kill them with throwing knives... I will let the freak out on the shore while I go for a lengthy swim. I really do not care what they have to say about it as at this point, they will be muted.

"Run away" should not be a part of Jason's vocabulary… he never runs away... he always presses forward. But the ease of killing Jason has left no other option to many players who are not going to just walk into the kill and hope for the best.
    The idiots that have a clear advantage calling someone a coward for retreating when death is certain if they move forward... are morons, plain and simple. Live to fight another day is the intelligent thing to do, not the cowardly thing to do... Intelligence NEVER equals cowardice... These same morons will be the first to run away when they do not have the advantage, yet death is far from certain... So the question of who the real coward is... becomes clear... and it is not the intelligent player.

18 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Trapping the center of the door still leaves a very narrow spot to get around it, but they have to be VERY careful... I always found trapping the shack door only helps if Jason is there to pressure them. With only three traps on my main Jason... I do not even bother trapping the shack anymore, even if I do know a kill squad is after me... The only exception to this is if they are all that is left and are hanging around in the shack. When that happens, I will lay a trap outside of it and it often works. A throwing knife to add a bit more damage while they try and get out of it always helps too... and generally only leaves them one more knife away from being hobbled again.
    Had a slightly misplaced trap on a car last night and thought I could get the battery in without tripping it... and I was right. I got the battery in and thought I was free and clear... until I came out of the animation and tripped the trap. That one has never happened to me before... and was just weird.... But I often see traps that are improperly placed and can easily be worked around on all of the objectives.

@HaHaTrumpWon After losing the mask I will try to get away to use throwing knives at a distance to kill one of them. This has worked for me many times in the past... but it eats up a lot of time gathering knives and makes for a boring match in my opinion. Depending on my mood, and how far into our twenty minutes we are... I will cut the game short by just walking into the kill and hope for a mistake to save me... which also works... sometimes. Playing with groups of friends... I do not like to drag out a match by fifteen minutes just because I did not want to die as Jason... Playing with randoms, I will drag it out in an attempt to kill one of them with throwing knives if I have the chance... and if the kill squad is rude in any way and they cannot use the sweater before I can morph or shift away... they are not getting the kill. Against rude players, I won't even bother trying to kill them with throwing knives... I will let the freak out on the shore while I go for a lengthy swim. I really do not care what they have to say about it as at this point, they will be muted.

"Run away" should not be a part of Jason's vocabulary… he never runs away... he always presses forward. But the ease of killing Jason has left no other option to many players who are not going to just walk into the kill and hope for the best.
    The idiots that have a clear advantage calling someone a coward for retreating when death is certain if they move forward... are morons, plain and simple. Live to fight another day is the intelligent thing to do, not the cowardly thing to do... Intelligence NEVER equals cowardice... These same morons will be the first to run away when they do not have the advantage, yet death is far from certain... So the question of who the real coward is... becomes clear... and it is not the intelligent player.

There's no shame in dying as Jason, but there IS shame in pulling a Spongebob and hanging out underwater for the rest of the match. Think about who you're portraying, now picture him hiding from a bunch of teenagers. Doesn't really fit too well, does it? I'm not saying he should Bonzai charge at counselors with his mask off, I'm saying there is always SOMETHING he can do, even if it's nothing more than collecting knives and leading counselors on a wild goose chase. Something I've found to be surprisingly effective at getting them to split up is simply turning Stalk on and off a few times (though this works best if it's inside one of the bigger cabins/lodges). When everything goes quiet, it makes them start guessing whether you're Stalking them or have actually gone away. When the static and music come back on, it makes them nervous about where you are and where you're going to attack from. 

Just remember that trying to Shift right into the middle of them to kill Tommy or SG will probably backfire. No matter how sneaky you are, once you come out of Stalk-Shift,  they're going to know exactly where you are.

34 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

There's no shame in dying as Jason, but there IS shame in pulling a Spongebob and hanging out underwater for the rest of the match.

I agree... no shame in dying as Jason. Particularly when it is so easy to pull it off in the first place. Even if it is made harder to pull it off... no one is perfect and Jason will still die now and again... and there will still be no shame in it.
   I know who I am portraying... and as I said in the previous post... "run away" should not be in Jason's vocabulary... But if people want to get rude, I get rude back... The rudest thing you can do to an asshole that wants to kill Jason... is sit in the water... it takes zero effort. I would never do this to anyone who is not an asshole.
    I cannot remember the last time that a friend left my group when something like this happened. Whoever is left alive just takes the time to rack up as many points as they can. Maybe practice driving the car... a few need the practice. I also have not had to bother with this in a VERY long time. Most of the kill crews I run into are actually very polite. But if another player hid in the lake, I would take the time to rack up some points myself... If I was already dead... I would go for a smoke... it really doesn't matter much to me.

If I can get away from them after losing my mask I will try to kill sweater girl from a distance... I am pretty good with long distance throws, but I still miss now and again. Thick skin and medic make it incredibly difficult to actually kill one of them if they both have med sprays. Just gathering the knives required takes a long time.
    As long as sweater girl doesn't catch you with the stun initially, any Jason variant can play keep away for the entire match without much effort at all. But I do not like running away when playing Jason... it never feels right. And as I said before... most of the time I will not drag out the match and just charge in anyway... Trying to kill sweater girl with long distance throws can take a very long time and is just as boring to watch as a spectator as when Jason hides in the lake.

I would never shift into them unless I don't want to drag the game out for others... Suicide is not the answer... unless you are just trying to move on to the next match. I just try to keep my mask and I do not have these issues anyway... but sometimes it just pops right off his head as a cool breeze passes by... and then stuff happens. Leave the hunters for last... they can wait... for a noob to be Tommy.

7 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

It is not hit or miss and works just the same now as it did back then. If counselors are bypassing your traps then you are not placing them correctly. Especially in regards to repairs, since the repair animations are still the same therefore those trap techniques must work. I would suggest going over the guide again.

18 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

It is not hit or miss and works just the same now as it did back then. If counselors are bypassing your traps then you are not placing them correctly. Especially in regards to repairs, since the repair animations are still the same therefore those trap techniques must work. I would suggest going over the guide again.

Yeah probably.. I've had all sorts of bad Jason luck the last couple nights. lol

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

I agree... no shame in dying as Jason. Particularly when it is so easy to pull it off in the first place. Even if it is made harder to pull it off... no one is perfect and Jason will still die now and again... and there will still be no shame in it.
   I know who I am portraying... and as I said in the previous post... "run away" should not be in Jason's vocabulary... But if people want to get rude, I get rude back... The rudest thing you can do to an asshole that wants to kill Jason... is sit in the water... it takes zero effort. I would never do this to anyone who is not an asshole.
    I cannot remember the last time that a friend left my group when something like this happened. Whoever is left alive just takes the time to rack up as many points as they can. Maybe practice driving the car... a few need the practice. I also have not had to bother with this in a VERY long time. Most of the kill crews I run into are actually very polite. But if another player hid in the lake, I would take the time to rack up some points myself... If I was already dead... I would go for a smoke... it really doesn't matter much to me.

If I can get away from them after losing my mask I will try to kill sweater girl from a distance... I am pretty good with long distance throws, but I still miss now and again. Thick skin and medic make it incredibly difficult to actually kill one of them if they both have med sprays. Just gathering the knives required takes a long time.
    As long as sweater girl doesn't catch you with the stun initially, any Jason variant can play keep away for the entire match without much effort at all. But I do not like running away when playing Jason... it never feels right. And as I said before... most of the time I will not drag out the match and just charge in anyway... Trying to kill sweater girl with long distance throws can take a very long time and is just as boring to watch as a spectator as when Jason hides in the lake.

I would never shift into them unless I don't want to drag the game out for others... Suicide is not the answer... unless you are just trying to move on to the next match. I just try to keep my mask and I do not have these issues anyway... but sometimes it just pops right off his head as a cool breeze passes by... and then stuff happens. Leave the hunters for last... they can wait... for a noob to be Tommy.

Every now and then, I like to let the lobby escape (usually because I get picked as Jason twice in a row and the first time I killed them all). When this happens, I send them a quick PM letting them know what's going on and not to freak out if I come over there. Most of the time they're very appreciative of the free exp, but sometimes I get one or two of them that are determined to kill me.

What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? Well, what happens is I send them a short "Don't pull this shit" PM. If they persist, I either kill them, or if I feel like being a dick, I let them get the sweater then pull a Houdini on them.  Its the one and only time I'll park it in the lake (or before the patch, on the roof) just to be a prick, will usually send them a mocking PM congratulating them for wasting everyone's time trying to get a kill they were never going to get in the first place.

• Like 1