Sign in to follow this  
Armani?

Is the patch update balanced?

Posted (edited)

Jason gets shift quicker, at the same time as sense.

Neutral shift Jasons recharge at a significantly faster rate.

Counselors can cancel out of any animation. This performs well for things such as jumping out of windows and canceling other animations to get away from Jason.

Edited by Armani?

It doesn’t matter... the day it dropped I made a joke about it being balanced but it was only a joke. 

I like your other thread better Armani, but it looks like we have a debate so maybe it’s not all bad. Glad you’re back.

I think jason needs the buff that they accidentally gave him, it is the 1st patch (besides rage) that actually gave him a buff, all the other patches made him weaker

It was an unintentional bug for shift and sense unlocking at the same time. Faster shift recharge for a few Jasons too. New patch very soon.

Window, animation cancel, no damage bug can buy you some time.

Fun for counselors. Not fun for Jason. The patch is not balanced with the new bugs.

After rage a good Jason that can effectively use stalk will shut you down eventually. As long as they are aware of that shift advantage.

Select Part 8 for now. Match starts and will morph immediately to a generator by one of the cars. Break it and place my 3 traps on the blue car. Maybe get a quick kill. Morph to phone and trap it with 1 trap. Trap the yellow car with 1 trap. Then begin the killing spree.

Depending on the map what I go for will be different each time. Cyrstal lake I immediately morph to the cars and trap. Larger maps like Jarvis and Pinehurst gives you more time and is always an easy win for Jason.

Never grab the 2 knives at the shack. Morph as soon as you have control of Jason. Good chance you will catch 1 counselor at the start.

Are the new glitches balanced? Lol 

I refuse to participate in theese exploits. I will not use neutral shift jason. If i see fellow councilors using window glitch, i will punish them one way or another (traps, body block, run over etc) Not tolerated. The neutral Jason shift thing i let fly because most people main pt3 so i give them benefit of the doubt not knowing, you can still survive. But window glitching clearly an exploit