I suicide just to see how salty Jason gets, usually when I’m the last one alive, limping with no items.  What’s even funnier is when I’m Jason next match and they suicide right away. I’ll usually let everyone else live and let the game run a full 20 mins.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Still doesn't make any sense.

If Tommy killed himself infront of me when im Jason.    The only reaction id have is "Ok then, that solves that problem".

Meh...

Some of the best moments I've had in this game was being the last one left alive.    Hell, even being dead and watching it can be fun.    Id never let Jason kill me just to get it over with.

I should probably clarify.

I play as Deb, so I'm not winning in an extended 1-on-1 chase against a Jason of any measurable skill. Three or four minutes is probably the max. My primary goal in a random lobby is to fix stuff and escape, or assist in a kill if escape is unfeasible. If I think it's only a few minutes left in the match then yes, I'll try to run out the clock. If it's an obviously bad Jason I might have a chance against, then maybe I'll see what I can do.

If it's obvious there's 10 minutes or more, Jason has locked on to me, I'm the only one left and there's no hope of escape (phone and cars still aren't fixed, and I have no sprays or knives and a crappy weapon), then I'll probably let him go ahead and kill me whenever he finds me. If I have some sprays and knives than maybe I'll see how long I can hold out. But generally speaking, I don't want to drag out the inevitable and bore everyone else into switching lobbies.

23 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Dude.... You're playing F13th.   If you don't enjoy getting killed by Jason.   Maybe play a different game?

Also surviving for 20 mins is the real fun.

Counselors are not a TEAM.       

i like jasons to earn their kills, not get cheap kills. if i get outplayed then that's gg to them, they were better but not when it's a cop out for example : played a qp game last week where a jason got salty because i juked him for 20 minutes and then few games later he was jason again, literally spawned on me straight away (i was assuming he was a teamer), trapped the entire house so i couldn't get out, so i killed myself because as you said, it's f13, so why get personal with people? i didn't dance on him or teabag him or be toxic and was i suppose to let him get a kill because of his bitterness ? 

If you are up against teamers, either still try to survive or quit. Otherwise take your kill, stop making excuses like a little b. Sore losers will make up any reason to deny a kill credit because they suck. I think quitting or suicide should count as a kill for Jason to combat this lame crap. 

the biggest middle finger you can give is just refusing to play with lame people. Don’t be concerned about their XP. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

i like jasons to earn their kills, not get cheap kills. if i get outplayed then that's gg to them, they were better but not when it's a cop out for example : played a qp game last week where a jason got salty because i juked him for 20 minutes and then few games later he was jason again, literally spawned on me straight away (i was assuming he was a teamer), trapped the entire house so i couldn't get out, so i killed myself because as you said, it's f13, so why get personal with people? i didn't dance on him or teabag him or be toxic and was i suppose to let him get a kill because of his bitterness ? 

Not sure what the difference is between earning or getting a cheap kill.  A cheep kill would be a counselor running up to Jason and wanting to be killed.

Either way..   If Jason ends up trapping all the escapes at a cabin that's kind of your fault, no?  

• Like 1

People who suicide just make Jason's job easier, and a match end quicker.

There may be legit reasons for a player to suicide. It's not our place to judge.

The best thing is, they cannot become Tommy anymore. That's a blessing in itself.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, HuDawg said:

Not sure what the difference is between earning or getting a cheap kill.  A cheep kill would be a counselor running up to Jason and wanting to be killed.

Either way..   If Jason ends up trapping all the escapes at a cabin that's kind of your fault, no?  

not if you legit spawn into the game and are spawned on right away and i'm not exaggerating either. house with 2 windows, breaks both, traps both, then uses the rest of the traps to trap the door. reason why i stayed in the cabin was to hope their was a med spray but i just suicide and left the game to play a different match because as i said, if people get that bitter because they couldn't catch someone, i'm not going to let someone get a cheap kill like that or just run thick skin and medic but why should i have to change my perk preference. 

Me being jason three times today, there would be this Chad player who would always suicide every game I was Jason. Does this annoy you guys to see a counselor always suiciding every game? I tend not to let it get to me when I'm jason because for me, I count it as a win, for that player, a loss crushing his ego. 

I'm like a lot around here when I am Jason if a counselor suicides its just one less player I have to worry about fixing something or escaping.   I don't understand their mindset.   When I'm a counselor I play Deb so my objectives are fixing and escaping.     The only negative I see, when I'm Jason, is that I don't get the fun of the chase.  I don't get to be Jason often so I like when there is a full lobby, even when you get 7 someone always quits in the first couple of seconds so their are only 6 players to chase.    

11 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Me being jason three times today, there would be this Chad player who would always suicide every game I was Jason. Does this annoy you guys to see a counselor always suiciding every game? I tend not to let it get to me when I'm jason because for me, I count it as a win, for that player, a loss crushing his ego. 

I find this more of an issue when playing as counselors.  Since one less player alive means, means less time and targets for Jason.

As Jason, same logic.  Less players to deal with, equals more time and wiggle room.  And more time to pay/set up good kills.

11 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

I see this happen from time to time. It doesn't annoy me, but I do often wonder why they do this. I'm kind of thinking one possibility is, they are wanting to play the game but something comes up. Instead of backing out of the lobby and trying for 5+ minutes to get into another when they are done doing whatever it is they have to do, they suicide and come back and wait until the next match. If they are doing this every round, I have no clue. If they want to sit there and watch the match in spectator mode the entire round, maybe they have some purpose for it?

Or, they wanted to be Jason and it's easier to suicide and see if they're selected next match than it is to cancel and try to find another lobby.

19 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I see this happen from time to time. It doesn't annoy me, but I do often wonder why they do this. I'm kind of thinking one possibility is, they are wanting to play the game but something comes up. Instead of backing out of the lobby and trying for 5+ minutes to get into another when they are done doing whatever it is they have to do, they suicide and come back and wait until the next match. If they are doing this every round, I have no clue. If they want to sit there and watch the match in spectator mode the entire round, maybe they have some purpose for it?

Or, they wanted to be Jason and it's easier to suicide and see if they're selected next match than it is to cancel and try to find another lobby.

@Dragonfire82877That's probably the reason why that player did that, to be jason. In the same game on the same map I was in with this player, I was a counsoler and he was a counsoler also, so he was trying it again, I know its stupid,  but I messaged the Jason I was going up against with to let him know a certain player is gonna deny you a kill. Oh he was a streamer, I checked the profile, twitch and YouTube