Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, SirMang said:

The counselor suicide thing has actually gone down in my anecdotal experience since they changed that people who suicide can't come back as Tommy. 

Haha, your anecdotal experience huh?

i rarely see them anymore. The only thing to do really is to just count it as a kill. In my anecdotal experience of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 3:23 PM, Thunder said:

The fact that I can not be on the forums for months, yet still causes tears to flow clearly indicates my presence is very much alive.  But I'm not the only one who has been treated this way judging by observing everyone who has a different opinion to the sheep on here. I just had a bigger impact.  

You came back after months to double post(against the forum rules btw).. I don't remember you at all. No tears here, but cool story.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 10:20 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

You came back after months to double post(against the forum rules btw).. I don't remember you at all. No tears here, but cool story.. 

Grow up man . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

Grow up man . 

huh? Someone bumped a 2 month old dead thread with a double post and you are telling me to grow up why? I am gladly exiting this one.. cya..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, masterkeef42o said:

I've seen shithead suicides before, but had never experienced anything this ridiculous until a few nights ago...

 

 

@masterkeef42o while it is annoying to deny the jason player the kill, more people are doing it because of the rage buff and jason helpers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 3:47 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Why is he replying 2 a post from 2 months ago? SMH 😂

Three months earlier post and all I got is....HI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 3:38 PM, Thunder said:

That's what happens when you can't defend yourself anymore with melee attacks. Especially if you get into a public match with inexperienced players who don't repair anything and then Jason gets rage and you can't repair anything because he is tunnelling you.  I'd rather kill myself than give the player a cheap kill because I can't defend myself and couldn't escape because the others couldn't help repairing objectives.

You are weak, but for the record I personally love when people suicide, it is their way of telling me that they suck and can’t beat me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a suicide guy, sometimes. I know it's kind of a jackoff thing to do. But I usually play Deb and if I'm out of things to defend myself with and the Jason is decent, I know I'll only be able to play cat and mouse for so long.  So if the Jason is being a prick about it or if I get a bad spawn and I'm salty about Jason being up my ass 30 seconds into the match, that's when I suicide just as a final F you. If not and it's just a matter of Jason being the better player and I'm out of steam (and no help is nearby), I'll just give myself up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only time I ever suicide is against teamers. Any Jason who needs his buddies to help him doesn't deserve the kill.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst is when someone leads you on a chase (especially as vanessa) and right before you can kill them they suicide or, more annoyingly, leave the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2020 at 6:02 AM, TedWhiteJ4 said:

You are weak, but for the record I personally love when people suicide, it is their way of telling me that they suck and can’t beat me.

back when i posted that comment was when i was barely playing the game because  i couldn't find lobbies, now there are lobbies on xbox and now i resort to juking until i either survive or get killed but as i said in that previous comment, killing yourself wasn't a sign off being weak, it was because if you're trying to do objectives i.e call the cops but someone has the fuse and they carry it around all match and either escape with it, or die and then jason gets rage and his focusing you because you might be the only one alive, how are you suppose to escape or survive? if i'm trying to play the game properly and do objectives to escape but someone has something that neglects your chances to escape why should i let jason get the cheap kill? it doesn't make him a top jason in that situation, it makes him lucky because someone had a part but didn't drop it or use to help others escape. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ones I don't get are people climbing back and forth through a broken window continously until they die. I had a Tommy player do this recently and there were still a few councillors left in the game. Or the other type who carry a bear trap just to walk into it. Does seem silly, just take it as they aren't very good players lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of 2020, it's still happening. There's lots of reasons some players suicide. These from my perspective why some players do this.

1) Denying Jason a kill

2) Getting away from teamers 

3) Preventing trolls from running you over in car

4)  when on low health ,on accident trying to get to the next cabin climbing in a open broken window not knowing that it kills your character 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Thunder said:

back when i posted that comment was when i was barely playing the game because  i couldn't find lobbies, now there are lobbies on xbox and now i resort to juking until i either survive or get killed but as i said in that previous comment, killing yourself wasn't a sign off being weak, it was because if you're trying to do objectives i.e call the cops but someone has the fuse and they carry it around all match and either escape with it, or die and then jason gets rage and his focusing you because you might be the only one alive, how are you suppose to escape or survive? if i'm trying to play the game properly and do objectives to escape but someone has something that neglects your chances to escape why should i let jason get the cheap kill? it doesn't make him a top jason in that situation, it makes him lucky because someone had a part but didn't drop it or use to help others escape. 

I struggled to read that long sentence, regardless. it seems like you are really trying to justify the reason why you kill yourself,  but it all comes down to be a sore loser, there is nothing else to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

I struggled to read that long sentence, regardless. it seems like you are really trying to justify the reason why you kill yourself,  but it all comes down to be a sore loser, there is nothing else to it.

just proving a point. if i was a sore loser, i'd rage quit like a lot of players do. but let me ask a question, if you're trying to play the game how it should and you can't "win" because someone has the keys or fuse and then jason gets rage and the only way you can escape is to survive the 20 minutes by juking him, how is it fair on you? are we suppose to let jason get an easy kill because a stupid teammate decided to hold onto the keys or the fuse all game? it's impossible to fix the fuse or start the car when jason is on you if you're the last survivor left. obviously now if that's the case which 90%of the time it is, i try and juke him for as long as possible, but back when i posted the first comment, it made no sense to me that jason should get another kill because of bad teammates and if you play quick play, you get that majority of the games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 3:16 AM, Deano78 said:

The ones I don't get are people climbing back and forth through a broken window continously until they die. I had a Tommy player do this recently and there were still a few councillors left in the game. Or the other type who carry a bear trap just to walk into it. Does seem silly, just take it as they aren't very good players lol

@Deano78 on YouTube, some random player did that when he was tommy, he was trolling a part 4 Jason,  the map was packanack regular, he got slashed, went up to the fourth room, climbed out of the window,  then suicided. The player laughed at the Jason, then the part 4 jason rage quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@Deano78 on YouTube, some random player did that when he was tommy, he was trolling a part 4 Jason,  the map was packanack regular, he got slashed, went up to the fourth room, climbed out of the window,  then suicided. The player laughed at the Jason, then the part 4 jason rage quit.

Why would any Jason quit..let alone 'rage quit' if Tommy Jumped out a window and killed himself? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thunder said:

just proving a point. if i was a sore loser, i'd rage quit like a lot of players do. but let me ask a question, if you're trying to play the game how it should and you can't "win" because someone has the keys or fuse and then jason gets rage and the only way you can escape is to survive the 20 minutes by juking him, how is it fair on you? are we suppose to let jason get an easy kill because a stupid teammate decided to hold onto the keys or the fuse all game?

Dude.... You're playing F13th.   If you don't enjoy getting killed by Jason.   Maybe play a different game?

Also surviving for 20 mins is the real fun.

Counselors are not a TEAM.       

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Why would any Jason quit..let alone 'rage quit' if Tommy Jumped out a window and killed himself? 

 

@HuDawg too much pressure from good player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 19, 2020 at 10:06 AM, keepthebeat929 said:

I'm a suicide guy, sometimes. I know it's kind of a jackoff thing to do. But I usually play Deb and if I'm out of things to defend myself with and the Jason is decent, I know I'll only be able to play cat and mouse for so long.  So if the Jason is being a prick about it or if I get a bad spawn and I'm salty about Jason being up my ass 30 seconds into the match, that's when I suicide just as a final F you. If not and it's just a matter of Jason being the better player and I'm out of steam (and no help is nearby), I'll just give myself up.

This is pretty much me. I'll suicide on purpose if I'm trying to troll a friend or if it's obvious Jason is teaming and there's no hope of escape.

But in a random lobby I'll usually only do it if Jason just will not leave me the hell alone for whatever reason. Like one of those games where you lead them on a 3-4 minute chase and they still stick to your ass like glue, even though you've passed by three other counselors and objectives are getting completed left and right. Along the way you've been slashed a few times, don't have another spray or knife, and are about to die anyway, so you deny the kill as an "F you" to their annoying, tunneling ass.

If I'm the last one left and there's no hope of escape I'll just let them kill me and get it over with so we can move on to the next match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it mainly just comes down to people being poor sports. They think they are gods and should never die, and then they come back to reality and realize they are shit so they quit. Video games have always been plagued with immature shitbags. It will always be that way in every game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@HuDawg too much pressure from good player.

Still doesn't make any sense.

If Tommy killed himself infront of me when im Jason.    The only reaction id have is "Ok then, that solves that problem".

 

1 hour ago, Bonker2468 said:

 

If I'm the last one left and there's no hope of escape I'll just let them kill me and get it over with so we can move on to the next match.

Meh...

 

Some of the best moments I've had in this game was being the last one left alive.    Hell, even being dead and watching it can be fun.    Id never let Jason kill me just to get it over with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suicide sometimes and that’s when there are teamers. I have done it right in front of their faces in a bear trap or broken window just so they don’t get  the kill. I quit sometimes too but it’s more fun to watch them team after I’ve suicide because I can report them and have video proof of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...