Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2019 at 12:17 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Sounds like you just like being an entitled little prick. 

This is coming from a Jason main who bitched and complained about being treated like a punching bag because he wasn't skilled enough to counter a certain play style, but abuses anyone who has a different opinion to his I. E not agreeing with the rage buff.  Isn't that a bit self entitled?  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

This is coming from a Jason main who bitched and complained about being treated like a punching bag because he wasn't skilled enough to counter a certain play style, but abuses anyone who has a different opinion to his I. E not agreeing with the rage buff.  Isn't that a bit self entitled?  

Just once, I'd like you to say something that doesn't make you look like an angry turd.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 10:47 AM, Redcat345 said:

Its easy, credit suicides as kills to Jason since they died fleeing from him, problem solved.

i agree. jason should get the kill because jason drove them to suicide. only one that was probley going to kill themselves anyways was AJ 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Why is he replying 2 a post from 2 months ago? SMH 😂

The member doesn't seem to log in as often as many others here. Some people like to respond to every message directed towards them, no matter how long it's been.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The member doesn't seem to log in as often as many others here. Some people like to respond to every message directed towards them, no matter how long it's been.

Could he just not log in anymore? His contribution to this community is rather non existent.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only suicide if everyone else dies literally 5 minutes into the match. Doesn't matter if its Packcrap Small or Pinehurst or wherever. Or if teaming is obvious.

Since hiding/stealth becomes obsolete once rage hits. You're left with a window of 5 minutes to run out the clock. If its the final minutes and everyone dies around then, I'll go for the timeout victory.

If everyone is already dead minutes into the match. Its not really fun to try for a 15 minute timeout win. Against a good Jason it ain't happening and against a bad one, its just boring if you like playing for objectives since you won't complete them with him all over you constantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

i agree. jason should get the kill because jason drove them to suicide. only one that was probley going to kill themselves anyways was AJ 😅

I like that idea, the only downside is not ALL suicides are intentional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Could he just not log in anymore? His contribution to this community is rather non existent.. 

That would apply to a number of members who don't have much to contribute to our little slice of Camp Crystal Lake.

Unfortunately, they have the right to log in as long as they behave, as much as I dislike saying it.

If someone does starting too much like a fool, our moderators will escort them out of the forum.

36 minutes ago, 45 RPM said:

I like that idea, the only downside is not ALL suicides are intentional.

I agree. Sometimes a suicide is not intentional. Sometimes betrayals aren't intentional either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 45 RPM said:

I like that idea, the only downside is not ALL suicides are intentional.

that is a great point. however, even if ya didnt mean to, it was surely a result of a jason spree 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of all the cry babies who complained about Jason being treated like a pinata, you sir would've been the catalyst. It's a shame the game isn't how it used to be, because I would pay money to watch you rage everytime you were chained stunned.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Could he just not log in anymore? His contribution to this community is rather non existent.. 

The fact that I can not be on the forums for months, yet still causes tears to flow clearly indicates my presence is very much alive.  But I'm not the only one who has been treated this way judging by observing everyone who has a different opinion to the sheep on here. I just had a bigger impact.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 3:35 PM, SirMang said:

The counselor suicide thing has actually gone down in my anecdotal experience since they changed that people who suicide can't come back as Tommy. 

That's a thing? They did that? If so, that's good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

That's a thing? They did that? If so, that's good!

They made the change a little while back.

It's one less thing to ruin the game for decent players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I get tired of being in a match because of shitty players or I'm the final counselor after no one else has done anything,  I simply run at Jason and fight him until he kills me. I'm gonna die anyway, it seems childish to me to quit the match or purposely suicide myself. I've been Jason and counselors will crawl through a broken window to escape and I get that. But to do it on purpose strikes me as pointless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

If I get tired of being in a match because of shitty players or I'm the final counselor after no one else has done anything,  I simply run at Jason and fight him until he kills me. I'm gonna die anyway, it seems childish to me to quit the match or purposely suicide myself. I've been Jason and counselors will crawl through a broken window to escape and I get that. But to do it on purpose strikes me as pointless

People have their reasons to suicide. It's not anyone's place to judge them for that. I don't condone it myself, but people will do what they do, regardless of one's stance on the matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

If I get tired of being in a match because of shitty players or I'm the final counselor after no one else has done anything,  I simply run at Jason and fight him until he kills me. I'm gonna die anyway, it seems childish to me to quit the match or purposely suicide myself. I've been Jason and counselors will crawl through a broken window to escape and I get that. But to do it on purpose strikes me as pointless

Agree with you , i don't understand the if i'm the last one left after 5 minutes ill kill myself .  Just go take on Jason .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

People have their reasons to suicide. It's not anyone's place to judge them for that. I don't condone it myself, but people will do what they do, regardless of one's stance on the matter.

Sorry , you take video games way to serious if you find reasons to kill yourself after waiting god knows how long to play or even just get into a rd . Its usually maxed out 150s that do this as well like it matters .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bryanp3692 said:

Sorry , you take video games way to serious if you find reasons to kill yourself after waiting god knows how long to play or even just get into a rd . Its usually maxed out 150s that do this as well like it matters .

Some people don't take video games too seriously,  and others suicide to deny the teaming Jason the kill, if I were to be in a match as a counsoler and with teamers, I'll just run them over in the car!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bryanp3692 said:

Sorry , you take video games way to serious if you find reasons to kill yourself after waiting god knows how long to play or even just get into a rd . Its usually maxed out 150s that do this as well like it matters .

That's not necessarily one taking things too seriously. People have their play styles and preferences. They could find better ways of fulfilling their needs besides suicides. As far as people taking this or any gamer seriously or not, it's their right and choice to do so. How you, I or anyone else feels about it doesn't seem to matter in the least.

@GamingNerd93, it's a crazy world out there in QP. I wonder at this point how many people play as intended, regardless of their level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@Fair Playyou got people who have no clue what to do, usually new players, and the high levels help out as good as they can for the new players

I'm one of those players who passes along some tips to the new players. Everyone was new once, and needed a helping hand. That's why I pay it forward, as do many others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...