Sign in to follow this  
K2345

Single player challenge 2

In single player challenge 2 when aj goes out with Mitch she never gets the lights fixed . So if I were to attack them I'd get spotted. They should make sure she gets the lights on at least or return back to her spot. Also they should turn off the time 

The game gives you plenty of time to take them both out without getting spotted. 

Either kill Mitch at the generator and wait for AJ to leave the house and kill her before she sees him, or go into the house from the front and kill AJ (it'll take a few times to get the timing right so she doesn't see you) and then kill Mitch, who should still be at the generator at that point. 

Alternatively you could kill Mitch another way and move his body so AJ doesn't see him and kill her when she tries to fix the generator. 

5 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Alternatively you could kill Mitch another way and move his body so AJ doesn't see him and kill her when she tries to fix the generator

Doesn’t she just go out and stand at it if Mitch goes missing? I don’t think I ever got her to fix it. 

On 8/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Doesn’t she just go out and stand at it if Mitch goes missing? I don’t think I ever got her to fix it. 

I rechecked it and here's what happened. First time I killed Mitch before he attempts to fix the generator, and AJ stays in the kitchen indefinitely, as a woman should (pardon the bad joking). 

Second time I kill him after he attempts to fix the generator, and AJ goes outside and talks as though Mitch is still there, walks around a bit, then attempts to fix the generator herself. 

I imagine it may also happen that she'll just stand there sometimes.