Armani?

Does Jenny ever cry out when hiding from Jason?

For 2 years since I've played this game, I dont think I've ever seen her cry out hiding under the bed/closet when Jason walks by and I main her.

Does she have to be in hysterical fear to cry out, because I dont think she cries out even in the scared state.

I don't think I've even ever heard her cry out when Jason takes out the power.

Just now, SirMang said:

I don't think I've even ever heard her cry out when Jason takes out the power.

Yeah, she does is.

Which is irritating, because they didn't bother to record the reaction for the actors for Vanessa and Deborah.

Yeah, I was chased by Jason for like 5 minutes thought I got away and hid. Jason came in the back door with Stalk and Jenny screamed from under a bed when he saw him lol. She only has to be stage 3 fear aka arms are up

10 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

Yeah, I was chased by Jason for like 5 minutes thought I got away and hid. Jason came in the back door with Stalk and Jenny screamed from under a bed when he saw him lol. She only has to be stage 3 fear aka arms are up

Okay.

Maybe I had the perk equipped to regain composure when hiding. Because she was in stage 3 fear.

5 hours ago, Armani? said:

Okay.

Maybe I had the perk equipped to regain composure when hiding. Because she was in stage 3 fear.

Even with 3 fear resistance perks, Jenny will eventually get to max fear... it just takes way longer. I do not use hiding places enough to tell you if she screams in one, but I would imagine she would if Jason stuck around long enough for her to reach high fear levels... But I could be wrong.
   Either way, Jenny with fear resistance perks will take far longer than any other counselor  to get to max fear levels, whether through darkness, dead bodies or Jason's presence... all of these things raise your fear level. The fear resistance perks just slow down how fast you fall into fear. You still have to manage you fear levels. Stay in the light, avoid dead bodies... and avoid Jason... and use your flashlight whenever you can get away with it.

5 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

Yeah, I was chased by Jason for like 5 minutes thought I got away and hid.

5 minutes sounds about right... Even with a no fear build... that long with Jason in proximity to you will raise anybody's fear to max levels. Using a no fear build still requires you to manage your fear level... and if you are near Jason... there is NO WAY to manage your fear level... perks or no perks.

8 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Even with 3 fear resistance perks, Jenny will eventually get to max fear... it just takes way longer. I do not use hiding places enough to tell you if she screams in one, but I would imagine she would if Jason stuck around long enough for her to reach high fear levels... But I could be wrong.
   Either way, Jenny with fear resistance perks will take far longer than any other counselor  to get to max fear levels, whether through darkness, dead bodies or Jason's presence... all of these things raise your fear level. The fear resistance perks just slow down how fast you fall into fear. You still have to manage you fear levels. Stay in the light, avoid dead bodies... and avoid Jason... and use your flashlight whenever you can get away with it.

I currently use Epic Nerves of Steel and Epic Preparedness. Which gives me a 19% fear resistance bonus. And Thickskinned.

So far the only bad stage Jenny has been in that I've seen is nervous, when Jason pursues her a long time. But the majority of the time she's calm. Never seen her scared or hysterical with 19%. 

25 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I currently use Epic Nerves of Steel and Epic Preparedness. Which gives me a 19% fear resistance bonus. And Thickskinned.

So far the only bad stage Jenny has been in that I've seen is nervous, when Jason pursues her a long time. But the majority of the time she's calm. Never seen her scared or hysterical with 19%. 

It has been a while since I even played Jenny... but you only need two fear resistance perks as you are already using. They do work well, and if they are perfect for anyone, it is Jenny... But it would not surprise me if she squeaked once in a while if fear level is not managed well... You may just be doing a really good job managing your fear.
   But... let's ask @GeneiJin if his no fear Jenny ever screams... He uses her enough (with the no fear build) that he should know, and he spends a lot of time in the presence of Jason... as he is usually trying to kill the big guy.

They need to remove that yelp when Jason gets close.  It makes it hard to hide effectively.  It's one of the stupidest things they ever added to the game.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

They need to remove that yelp when Jason gets close.  It makes it hard to hide effectively.  It's one of the stupidest things they ever added to the game.

They could just base it on composure, but it's not something on the top of their list of things to do.

On 8/4/2019 at 9:03 PM, He's Killing Me said:

Agreed!