m3ga_monk3y.cfg

Make us able to go back to when the old engine was being used?

17 hours ago, Ahab said:

Honestly, you are the only person I have seen on here that claims to consistently not be getting onto dedicated servers over any length of time... I am not saying you do not have this issue, I am just saying you are the only person I have seen mention this problem being consistent over a long period of time... But not everyone that has an issue even comes on here to mention it... so there is that to consider as well.
    There are others that have mentioned a problem getting onto dedicated servers... but you are the only person I see claiming that you never get on them. I hope this issue is resolved for you... hopefully sooner than later... but I would not advise holding your breath on that one around here.

This absolutely does not require an apology... It is just words of wisdom... not just concerning this game... but literally concerning everything. Low expectations will put a smile on your face if something actually does happen that was beyond your expectations.
    Your predictions here seem accurate to me with what we know... and spoilers never bothered me... and water is also still wet... Which is a good thing, if water changed to something other than wet... we would all be in trouble.
    But hopefully, console players get their Super Shifty Jason and invulnerable window hoping due to animation canceling fix sooner than that. The patch should have already been rolled back for them in my opinion.

I'm the only person 😣 it is honestly not that bad just don't know why I only ever get p2p I'm happy to at least still be able to play this game 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I'm the only person 😣 it is honestly not that bad just don't know why I only ever get p2p I'm happy to at least still be able to play this game 

If you are playing with other people still, then you cannot be alone with not getting into dedicated servers... At least you can still play with others. But it surprises me that no one else has mentioned this happening anywhere near the extent it happens to you.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:16 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

In time, the new engine will be fine.

Hopefully, you are correct with this statement.

• Thanks 1

On 8/6/2019 at 4:26 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

Don't worry. You can go back to using an older engine August 13th. Nintendo Switch version. 

All for a low price of $40. If you prefer the new engine it will cost an arm and a leg at $20. 😄

Wait the switch uses the old engine?

On 8/7/2019 at 1:19 AM, The Rain said:

I would like the old JASON lock back. I think it's something much better than today

What's the Jason lock?

Aight y'all can you just stop getting off topic and talking about dedicated servers? I just want to know, is there ANY hope of me being able to get a good nostalgia experience with this game again, if they just simply give us access to the the game with the old engine. They're meant to satisfy their customers, no?