Mayday

I love this game but please...

Here is the state of the European servers. I see this every day. Fix this damn pak file once and for all!
(There is no offense or shame because Jason's name is not in this video).
 Why not protect this file with Easyanticheat?
This Jason in my video plays since several months with his hack whitout being detected. I sent a report a few days ago to jasonkillsbugs.com with a other Jason using shift and infinite sense but he continues to play with impunity. I don't see this on US servers, just on European servers. I'm sad...

Maybe here my message will be read and understood ?

Another hacker who’s been around without a slap on the wrist for months..... not surprised honestly. 

Wish they’d ban these cheaters..

They need the players. They won't ban them.

I still see Uber on PC. Nothing being done about it. Fact more frustrating than anything. Hackers get to play with an unfinished version, but not the playerbase. If that doesn't spell slap in the face to the backers and day 1 players, I don't know what does.

Its all smoke and mirrors.

1 hour ago, Amit1984 said:

Very poor Devs!

....Amit 

I agree, far too many hackers despite some banishments. People here are not playing on European servers for realize. The thread will be locked for shame.
Leave the lobby when Jason is Russian, lvl150 with Savini, and everything will be fine.👍

4 hours ago, Mayday said:

I agree, far too many hackers despite some banishments. People here are not playing on European servers for realize. The thread will be locked for shame.
Leave the lobby when Jason is Russian, lvl150 with Savini, and everything will be fine.👍

Not only Savini. Most of them use Part4 Jason, then Part7 and then Savini Jason. 

The hackers is literally the only reason why I bought a console to play this game on. I love playing this game on PC, but it's in a unplayable state when it comes to online.

@mattshotcha  Is it possible to block the launch of the game when the pak file is modified? Yesterday it was horrible, full of Jason with infinite shift and the pitchfork of Savini.
I laughed when I saw this player being betrayed. He returned to play Jarvis to suffer the same fate. 😂 The players believe that this is part of the gameplay.

We'll be working with our EAC partners to see what can be done to update checks for this.

• Thanks 2

On 8/27/2019 at 3:53 PM, mattshotcha said:

We'll be working with our EAC partners to see what can be done to update checks for this.

Come on mattshotcha do something about the EAC anti cheat system. I have submitted almost 50 reports to Jason Killbug, they are still not banned. 

On 8/27/2019 at 3:53 PM, mattshotcha said:

to send a report by Jason Killbug is useless ((((

Wow, unlimited shift. I've heard about this but this is the first time I've seen video of it in action. Crazy.

21 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Only on PC. Surprised no one commented on Jason's weapon changing with every kill...

Haha that’s what I was about to write. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 6:06 AM, Amit1984 said:

Come on mattshotcha do something about the EAC anti cheat system. I have submitted almost 50 reports to Jason Killbug, they are still not banned. 

I checked on this for verification. Duplicate reports do not help and should not be considered individual reports. The team has looked through EACH of your tickets, some of which were classified bugs and reported on, some were followed up with for in game misconduct, which is something we would not disclose to you. We only ever disclose that info to the offending party. And some were incomplete. 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:07 AM, Amit1984 said:

Hardly. The team has spent a significant amount of time just following up on your repeated duplicate reports that you have made because YOU THINK we haven't done anything about them.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, Amit1984 said:

Matt is the community manager; I don't think it's his responsibility to personally handle account disciplinary procedures. 

Also read the forum rules properly. Don't double post and please stop trying to publicly name and shame everyone you think is cheating.

On 8/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, mattshotcha said:

Thanks matt!

I am seeing that since yesterday on social networks a file is being shared in a video that unlocks: DLC CLOTHING, DEAD NEW WEAPONS, KILL SHOTTGUN, everything that cannot be launched.

I can report it in Jason Killbug ?

@ mattshotcha    @ Kodiak