I'm just curious how is the community on the pc version on this game is? Is it okay, bad, in between? Ever since I signed up for steam to play this, all counsoler players I came across were half of the time were either trolling or teaming with jason and other times were coordinated, escaped. I've seen people who hacked the games files to get jason x, instant break free when they're counsolers, and full item esp, map radar, and undetected aimbot programs.

3 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

I'm just curious how is the community on the pc version on this game is? Is it okay, bad, in between? Ever since I signed up for steam to play this, all counsoler players I came across were half of the time were either trolling or teaming with jason and other times were coordinated, escaped. I've seen people who hacked the games files to get jason x, instant break free when they're counsolers,

Each platform (PC included) has good and bad players. Play enough matches, and you'll be able to pick out the players worth having matches with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Each platform (PC included) has good and bad players. Play enough matches, and you'll be able to pick out the players worth having matches with.

@Fair Play I have before and I've played with a few good players,  and also came across bad players. Yesterday I came across three people who were glitching on the roof when I was jason, had rage mode and got up there and killed all three. At the end of the round, they told me that my family should die because I got onto the roof? I just ignored them. People get salty over the dumbest things lol.

2 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@Fair Play I have before and I've played with a few good players,  and also came across bad players. Yesterday I came across three people who were glitching on the roof when I was jason, had rage mode and got up there and killed all three. At the end of the round, they told me that my family should die because I got onto the roof? I just ignored them. People get salty over the dumbest things lol.

I agree there are some real bad sore losers out there. On the bright side, there's no more rooftop glitching.

Gather their salt, and use it to make some totally tasty popcorn. 😎

Just now, Fair Play said:

I agree there are some real bad sore losers out there. On the bright side, there's no more rooftop glitching.

Gather their salt, and use it to make some totally tasty popcorn. 😎

@Fair PlayHaha. I bet those players are pissed.I saw videos on it from the console versions on YouTube on the bugs that came with the latest patch. I was like oh hell no. 

They had a steam sale a few weeks ago and the playerbase was hovering around 500-800 players. The sale brought the playercount up around 5k for the first time in months.

Roughly inside two weeks after, the count dropped back down below 1k. Not a good sign.

Proof?

This site keeps track.

https://steamcharts.com/app/438740

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

They had a steam sale a few weeks ago and the playerbase was hovering around 500-800 players. The sale brought the playercount up around 5k for the first time in months.

Roughly inside two weeks after, the count dropped back down below 1k. Not a good sign.

Proof?

This site keeps track.

https://steamcharts.com/app/438740

@tyrant666 I saw that and I'm like damn

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

They had a steam sale a few weeks ago and the playerbase was hovering around 500-800 players.

The numbers you see there ARE NOT an accurate measure of the player base... only a representation of how many players are in the game at the time you look... and the peak numbers are merely the highest number of players on at one time over the period measured... be it a day, a month or a year... or whatever. I should not have to tell you how averages are figured out... and they will always be lower than the highest number in the sample used.
    Too many people use these numbers to claim that is all the players we have... and it is not... and never was. Some people do not play every day... and even those that do play every day are not in game 24/7. Some people are lucky to get a couple games in once a week... but that does not mean they are not a member of the player base, but they will only count towards the numbers that day... and ONLY for the time they are in game. I could never understand why people cannot figure this out... 9 out of 10 scienctisions agree its not rocket surgery.

What you are looking for is total numbers of people that play over the course of twenty four hours.... or one week... or one month... or one year. We do not have access to these numbers. The averages are taken from the same numbers you see when you check current numbers... and are still only giving you an average number of players on at any given time... and averages do not now, and NEVER will give people a meaningful number to talk about. 
    Putting an exact number on the overall player base on any one platform (or all of them for that matter) is far more complicated that people think. And we will never get this information looking at people playing at one specific time... or averages taken from people playing at whatever time. But we could get a number if we had access to how many people played one or more matches over the course of a week... or a month... without EVER counting the same player twice... even though they may play more than once. One month would be a better number to look at, but is still not going to be 100% accurate... there are players that do not necessarily even find time to get a match in that month.

15 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

I'm just curious how is the community on the pc version on this game is? Is it okay, bad, in between? Ever since I signed up for steam to play this, all counsoler players I came across were half of the time were either trolling or teaming with jason and other times were coordinated, escaped. I've seen people who hacked the games files to get jason x, instant break free when they're counsolers,

Since the sale started on steam, I have seen far less in the way of toxic assholes... but they are still there. Your best bet in this, or any other multi player game is to find friends to play with... I have many, almost all of whom I met in quick play and a few I met here. But even with lots of friends, it can be difficult to fill a lobby with just friends... so if you go into quick play with a few spots for randoms to jump in, you will still end up running into some of the toxic members of the community... But you have a much better chance at avoiding toxic assholes when playing with groups of friends.
   The toxicity in this community is really no worse and no better than pretty much any other game community that I have played in... There are good and bad people in ANY group.