I have hundreds of hours in this game and I’m only lvl 71. I really want to get the weapon swap ability but I’d need to damn near double been playing the game since launch. I don’t want to wait 2 years to get this. Can they make it so weapon swap comes at a lower level

You can grind XP in bots during double XP events or do private matches with a single friend, each of you make a list of all the things that are worth the most XP and run through it over and over. 

Just wait till you try getting 500 or 1000 Jason matches, of course if you do the above suggestion and take turns as Jason you’ll be done in a couple of days or weeks, schedule depending. 

@OnlySeen1&2, is that in reference to the movies? Because if so, go watch 3 and 4 back to back, it’s worth it. 

You can wipe out offline bots in 5 mins or less. With the new super shift you could pry clear them in only a few minutes. That is the best way to level up. 

Wondered how or when the double xp becomes available? Had it a fair few times. I'm level 111 now, but just seems to be random times for a few days? 

I do agree the grind is pretty high. I always hit the game hard during increased xp events

12 minutes ago, Shainto said:

I do agree the grind is pretty high. I always hit the game hard during increased xp events

Do you know in advance when double xp is active? I only spot it when you get the xp score after a game. Just seems to be random days for a couple of days at a time. 

3 hours ago, Deano78 said:

Do you know in advance when double xp is active? I only spot it when you get the xp score after a game. Just seems to be random days for a couple of days at a time. 

Increased XP is usually announced ahead of time. With the incoming launch of the game on the Switch, we could potentially get some increased XP around that time.

Given the issues we are facing in the game, perhaps they'll give the players a longer increased XP as compensation. It may not make things completely right, but it would be a gesture of good faith.

@mattshotcha, could that be an option to appease the masses?

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Shainto said:

They usually announce it on Twitter 

If they forget to announce it here, someone who frequents Twitter will pass the word along to the rest of us.

• Like 1

Did they patch the glitch that I've seen people doing in videos where you could grab someone over and over and keep getting xp for it?  Then the kill count reads 168/7 or something like that.

15 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Did they patch the glitch that I've seen people doing in videos where you could grab someone over and over and keep getting xp for it?  Then the kill count reads 168/7 or something like that.

Not yet, though it’s on their list

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, OnlySeen1&2 said:

All I want is to swap weapons why on earth is it 113? That’s such a high level 

They wanted people to work towards getting it. If you want it, you gotta put in the time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If they forget to announce it here, someone who frequents Twitter will pass the word along to the rest of us.

If the hot fix gets done next week a double xp weekend is coming he said on stream today 

1 hour ago, MortenMagnePal said:

If the hot fix gets done next week a double xp weekend is coming he said on stream today 

Good to know.

• Like 2

On this subject what's the highest xp grinder perk anyone has got? I got a level 5 one but it's only 5% xp boost? 

@OnlySeen1&2, play offline bots and select Jarvis House map. After this current patch, the bots do not move on the map and you can get an easy 1100 XP every round. Which, offline bots is normally easy anyways, but this almost seems like cheating, lol.

You can get 3 level ups in a Day if your success rate is high. If you win alot you'll level up faster obviously. Don't worry about levels till later just Focus on Escaping every game for that EXP. If you're lucky you can escape before they Kill Jason then your EXP goes really high. You would get the Escape Bonus and Defeated Jason Bonus. 

On 8/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, He's Killing Me said:

Nope.  I had a 93/8 round last night.  

14,900 XP.  LMAO  I'm already a 150 though so it meant nothing other than the laugh factor. 

@Deano78 

I think 5% is the highest grinder perk you can get.  I've had a few legendary grinders and don't recall ever seeing over 5%.  Seeing I'm 150 as stated above, I just delete it every time I get it.