Haven’t done any hardcore testing, but from what I can tell, neutral shift Jasons get their shift regenerated in about 8-9 seconds pre-rage and about 6-6.5 seconds post rage. +Shift Jasons are 20 seconds pre rage (the same as it was before)...although someone mentioned on another thread they thought it was faster for +shift Jasons too...in my experience so far it isn’t, but who knows. Finally, -shift Jasons still have the same regeneration speed for shift (around 40 seconds from what I can tell).

Again, this is just from my experience playing, I’m sure others have done more precise testing. 

I mentioned about +shift Jasons getting shift recharge faster.

In rage, neutral and + shift get their shift recharge at the exact same time.  About 6-7 seconds.

Pre-rage, as Part VI, I was getting my shift recharged in the time it took for the impale grab kill to finish.  And in the time it took to chop down a door in combat stance.  I don't recall it being that fast prior to this patch.  

Haven't played as a -shift Jason in ages so I got nothing for them. 

I hope they take their sweet time releasing the update in the PC world.  It's still "nice" over here.  This is coming from someone who considers himself a Jason main :P

Parts 3, 5, 7 and 8 take less than 10 seconds pre-rage. Didn't test it post-rage.
Parts 2 and 4 are 40 seconds.
Parts 6 and 9 and 20 seconds.

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I hope they take their sweet time releasing the update in the PC world.  It's still "nice" over here.  This is coming from someone who considers himself a Jason main :P

I have to agree. But it is not just the Super Shifty Jason that is the problem.
   Think of the jumping through windows and cancelling the animation while taking no damage if it is broken or from diving from the second story windows. Window looping will go mad... and not a single med spray will be eaten by it... No thick skin required... But with quicker shift regenerations, this may actually even things out a bit.

Part IV seems almost unaffected by this anyway as a few have pointed out in other threads... so I will have to suffer with nigh invulnerable window loopers who have more med sprays than I have throwing knives.
    I hope they just do not release it on PC until they have these two major issues with it solved at least... and perhaps fix the latency issues that are causing some rubber banding and letting Jason open barred doors... that would be nice.
    We may see some different bugs on PC too... who knows?... We will find out "soon".

15 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

Haven’t done any hardcore testing, but from what I can tell, neutral shift Jasons get their shift regenerated in about 8-9 seconds pre-rage and about 6-6.5 seconds post rage. +Shift Jasons are 20 seconds pre rage (the same as it was before)...although someone mentioned on another thread they thought it was faster for +shift Jasons too...in my experience so far it isn’t, but who knows. Finally, -shift Jasons still have the same regeneration speed for shift (around 40 seconds from what I can tell).

Again, this is just from my experience playing, I’m sure others have done more precise testing. 

12 hours ago, SirMang said:

I mentioned about +shift Jasons getting shift recharge faster.

In rage, neutral and + shift get their shift recharge at the exact same time.  About 6-7 seconds.

Pre-rage, as Part VI, I was getting my shift recharged in the time it took for the impale grab kill to finish.  And in the time it took to chop down a door in combat stance.  I don't recall it being that fast prior to this patch.  

Haven't played as a -shift Jason in ages so I got nothing for them. 

12 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

11 hours ago, Bonker2468 said:

Parts 3, 5, 7 and 8 take less than 10 seconds pre-rage. Didn't test it post-rage.
Parts 2 and 4 are 40 seconds.
Parts 6 and 9 and 20 seconds.

8 hours ago, Ahab said:

I have to agree. But it is not just the Super Shifty Jason that is the problem.
   Think of the jumping through windows and cancelling the animation while taking no damage if it is broken or from diving from the second story windows. Window looping will go mad... and not a single med spray will be eaten by it... No thick skin required... But with quicker shift regenerations, this may actually even things out a bit.

Part IV seems almost unaffected by this anyway as a few have pointed out in other threads... so I will have to suffer with nigh invulnerable window loopers who have more med sprays than I have throwing knives.
    I hope they just do not release it on PC until they have these two major issues with it solved at least... and perhaps fix the latency issues that are causing some rubber banding and letting Jason open barred doors... that would be nice.
    We may see some different bugs on PC too... who knows?... We will find out "soon".

Well I am talking about pre and post rage from morph,shift,sense, and the stalk abilities.

15 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Well I am talking about pre and post rage from morph,shift,sense, and the stalk abilities.

@DontZzz34 posted the regen times in his thread "An overview of all game issues" under suggestions & feedback if you still have not found it.

15 hours ago, Ahab said:

@DontZzz34 posted the regen times in his thread "An overview of all game issues" under suggestions & feedback if you still have not found it.

He did??? Thanks

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

He did??? Thanks

No problem.