Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Thank you. 

The one with the trap glitching inside has happened to me a couple of times. It’s a more rare one to happen. It’s in my list. 

And the knives glitching in mid air, it’s happened to me a couple of times but it’s been very rare to see as well. I’ll see what you say when you report back.

   Sorry, I didn't notice that one in the list... I have only ever seen it happen the one time, which makes me think it is pretty rare.
   I didn't have a chance to play last night, and probably won't have a chance to play tonight either due to having to go out to sit around a fire with friends... and beer... But those two matches with the new mouse were the first matches in a long time that I didn't even get one glitch with the throwing knives... That is still not enough to say anything for sure, so I will continue with this at the first opportunity.

13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

thought jason only got stuck In the grab position when kills glitched? I guess now it can happen after kills go through and complete to

   I have never seen this one before either... Did it fix itself or did you have to walk all the way to the water as @OCT 31 1978 said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ahab said:

   Sorry, I didn't notice that one in the list... I have only ever seen it happen the one time, which makes me think it is pretty rare.
   I didn't have a chance to play last night, and probably won't have a chance to play tonight either due to having to go out to sit around a fire with friends... and beer... But those two matches with the new mouse were the first matches in a long time that I didn't even get one glitch with the throwing knives... That is still not enough to say anything for sure, so I will continue with this at the first opportunity.

   I have never seen this one before either... Did it fix itself or did you have to walk all the way to the water as @OCT 31 1978 said?

Have fun at the campfire and drinking beer! Sounds fun lol. 

And I had to walk all the way to the water to get it fixed 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this a bug, but I’ve encountered it a LOT on XB1 the last few days - network errors that freeze the session and kick everyone out. Didn’t do that much (if at all) prior to this recent patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Have fun at the campfire and drinking beer! Sounds fun lol. 

And I had to walk all the way to the water to get it fixed 🙁

   Thanks... it was fun, right up until I woke up and had to deal with the hangover. The price we pay for a few too many.
   That could be a very long walk... a costly bug for Jason even if he is close to the water. Time is not on Jason's side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ahab said:

   Thanks... it was fun, right up until I woke up and had to deal with the hangover. The price we pay for a few too many.
   That could be a very long walk... a costly bug for Jason even if he is close to the water. Time is not on Jason's side. 

Lol that’s how it always goes. A bad hangover usually means it was a good night. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DontZzz34 Two Jason games last night... forced to use the good mouse against the Jason killer in both matches... again. But not a single throwing knife glitch again. I will get to testing it with multiple mice today, I just don't want to take the chance against kill squads... too many wasted knives with the other two mice every time I have used them for a while now.
    I got lucky in both matches and didn't die... bad timing on Tommy's swing to kneel Jason in the first... There is literally no getting away from @GeneiJin if he is sweater girl... he has the timing down to perfection... and Tommy being useless and just leaving in the second, so we will never know how that one would have played out if he stayed. Both matches were very tense from my perspective... but the second match was only tense until I noticed that Tommy left. I do not call Jin the Jason Killer for no reason. His track record speak volumes.

    Also... I am happy to see your list's growth has slowed down. Particularly after the hotfix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ahab said:

@DontZzz34 Two Jason games last night... forced to use the good mouse against the Jason killer in both matches... again. But not a single throwing knife glitch again. I will get to testing it with multiple mice today, I just don't want to take the chance against kill squads... too many wasted knives with the other two mice every time I have used them for a while now.
    I got lucky in both matches and didn't die... bad timing on Tommy's swing to kneel Jason in the first... There is literally no getting away from @GeneiJin if he is sweater girl... he has the timing down to perfection... and Tommy being useless and just leaving in the second, so we will never know how that one would have played out if he stayed. Both matches were very tense from my perspective... but the second match was only tense until I noticed that Tommy left. I do not call Jin the Jason Killer for no reason. His track record speak volumes.

    Also... I am happy to see your list's growth has slowed down. Particularly after the hotfix.

I think the throwing knife glitch is a rare one. I’ve only seen it a few times at most I think. And it seems @GeneiJin is quite the hunter from what you say. 

Im very happy I was able to go to my list and shrink it down without adding any new bugs..... I’m still curious about the weapon disappearing bug I heard about. But I haven’t seen enough solid evidence of it or seen it in a real match myself to add it to my list. It’s one I’m definitely going to be on the lookout for in my games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Im very happy I was able to go to my list and shrink it down without adding any new bugs..... I’m still curious about the weapon disappearing bug I heard about. But I haven’t seen enough solid evidence of it or seen it in a real match myself to add it to my list. It’s one I’m definitely going to be on the lookout for in my games. 

I have yet had weapon bug that @GhostWolfViking reported as well.  Seen the old vanishing weapon still, where the weapon is invisible but otherwise full-functional.  I've experiances the firework glitch that removes PK from your inventory though 😡.  No idea about the various car "exploding" glitch, since I'm almost never around the car except when I'm looking for a cheeky demask 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I have yet had weapon bug that @GhostWolfViking reported as well.  Seen the old vanishing weapon still, where the weapon is invisible but otherwise full-functional.  I've experiances the firework glitch that removes PK from your inventory though 😡.  No idea about the various car "exploding" glitch, since I'm almost never around the car except when I'm looking for a cheeky demask 😛

I’m lucky I haven’t experienced that glitch with the fireworks deleting it out of inventory. Every time I’ve had a Pk and I see fireworks in a drawer, I close the drawer. I don’t risk it lol.... I hate losing my precious pk. 

Its really easy now to de mask Jason if he’s grabbing people out of the car.... a lot of the time his kills won’t Highlight up and he either had to let them break free or a counselor gets a free hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It's  really easy now to de mask Jason if he’s grabbing people out of the car.... a lot of the time his kills won’t Highlight up and he either had to let them break free or a counselor gets a free hit

Yea, I'm usually against such underhanded tactics.... but I play Jenny, so.... Guerrilla warfare!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think the throwing knife glitch is a rare one. I’ve only seen it a few times at most I think. And it seems @GeneiJin is quite the hunter from what you say. 

Im very happy I was able to go to my list and shrink it down without adding any new bugs..... I’m still curious about the weapon disappearing bug I heard about. But I haven’t seen enough solid evidence of it or seen it in a real match myself to add it to my list. It’s one I’m definitely going to be on the lookout for in my games. 

   Two more matches with the new mouse and no glitches on quick throws. Third Jason match tonight I used the old primary mouse for the entire match... gave everyone a free pass to just gather knives and do quick throws because I really wanted to continue with this test. Every three out of four glitched with the old mouse that has a fault in the mouse wheel button. Definitely something to it... But I will continue to try and alternate between the mice to see if it makes a difference... It is possible there is still just a fluke here, but it is really starting to look doubtful that my initial thought was wrong.

     @GeneiJin is beyond quite the hunter.... I call him the Jason killer because he earned the title. I have never seen another hunter with a success rate anywhere near his... nor has any of them given me anywhere near the fight he does. The few hunters that have got me without Jin's involvement rely on nothing but the indefensible hit after a stun... Jin can effectively fight Jason in rage mode and still come out on top... with Jenny. I have yet to see another player that can do this consistently with ANY counselor.
    I give credit where credit is due.

    I have also seen the invisible weapon bug a few times... the counselor animation is the same as if you are holding the weapon, but you cannot see the weapon. It is still in your hand and you can use it, you just cannot see it. But this has been very rare for me to see and is far from game breaking.
    Also... a shrinking bug list is a good thing. If everyone saying they cause more bugs than they fix were actually correct, this bug list should already number in the hundreds at minimum... the principal of doubling is rather unforgiving... Happy to see you actually debunking that. Exaggerating an issue does not help solve the issue.
    There are still some bugs in the game that would cause the late Queen Victoria to say... "We are not amused.".... But they are actually getting whittled down... This is a good thing.

    And yes @GeneiJin… Guerrilla warfare indeed. I actually killed a Jason without you tonight for some reason.... This is not normal for me... No one even asked me to do it.... which for me has always been a requirement when I am not playing in a group with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today a person and I were playing and he spawned as Tommy. Jason immediately somehow knew where he was, probably from a different counselor, and he get hit and had to use his spray. When he used it, he was about midway done, and then Jason threw a knife at him, causing him to cancel the animation and unable to use his spray again as it was gone and still not healed. He died basically a minute into being Tommy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Today a person and I were playing and he spawned as Tommy. Jason immediately somehow knew where he was, probably from a different counselor, and he get hit and had to use his spray. When he used it, he was about midway done, and then Jason threw a knife at him, causing him to cancel the animation and unable to use his spray again as it was gone and still not healed. He died basically a minute into being Tommy.

   Some Jason players actually know Tommy's spawn points and morph to one as soon as they see he spawns in on the lobby list... And sometimes, they get the right spawn point. A knife will cancel the med spray animation, but it should not eat the spray, unless it hit too late and did heal them, but then you are also doing the damage from the throwing knife and it can very well look like you were not healed.
   If the Jason player was within sense range of the spot where Tommy spawned, he will see him... and it is just a good idea to go after a lone Tommy in any given match... Kill Tommy, no Jason kill is possible and he is most vulnerable when alone. If Jason was already in rage when Tommy spawned, sense range is a fair bit larger... and Jason can be even further away from the spawn point and still see him... Tommy's sillouette is easily recognizable, even from a good distance. Jason players that worry about being killed sometimes use this strategy... and keeping an eye on the lobby list to see when Tommy spawns in is not difficult. 
   Throwing knives also cancel weapon swings and repair animations... and if you hit them early enough into a window crawling animation, it will cancel that as well and leave you standing outside the window to start climbing in again... or get grabbed or slashed if Jason is close enough. 
    Just because Jason found someone quickly, does not mean "teamers"... This is one of a great many reasons why teaming is no longer bannable… Players accuse others of teaming all the time, without ANY evidence... I can imagine the sheer numbers of reports on teamers they had to go through that had ZERO evidence of teaming (which is a MASSIVE waste of their time) before they took it off the list of bannable offenses... and people wonder why it is not bannable anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ahab said:

does not mean "teamers"

Explain the fact that Tiffany and Vanessa were running around Jason while he was sitting there 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

Explain the fact that Tiffany and Vanessa were running around Jason while he was sitting there 😂

Yeah teaming is always very obvious. When Jason isn’t even coming after them and they’re just running around leading him to everyone else, being his little bitches. 

And then some people can mistake Jason for teaming when he wasn’t. Sometimes I’ll give noobs a 2nd chance and let them escape my grip. People probably thought I was teaming for letting them escape my grab when really I’m just having fun as jason and not being such a try hard all the time like other 150 Jason’s. I’ll eventually kill the noobs tho. I’m not always going to just completely annihilate them head on. I’d rather have fun with the easy bait and scare them in stalk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4.

Last night played 4 hours.....several great matches!

 I ran into invisible weapons as a counselor and floating weapons and items quite a bit... everything I picked up would be invisible in my characters hands in 3 out of 10 matches not a bad ratio by far at least.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Explain the fact that Tiffany and Vanessa were running around Jason while he was sitting there 😂

   Explain why you did not mention this in your initial description of what happened.... ANY accusation of teaming (or anything else for that matter) requires actual PROOF.... When I point out to ANYONE that their description includes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that points towards teaming (and is PURE speculation as your initial description ABSOLUTELY was) they VERY often come back with something like this.
   When their "evidence" of teaming comes AFTER being called out for having ABSOLUTELY no proof of teaming... I find it VERY hard to believe without video evidence.... and then there is still the question of why this was not mentioned in the initial description as it is the most important detail for the accusation to be taken with ANY serious consideration.
   Just to point it out.... here is your initial description.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:59 PM, Nathan5226 said:

Today a person and I were playing and he spawned as Tommy. Jason immediately somehow knew where he was, probably from a different counselor, and he get hit and had to use his spray. When he used it, he was about midway done, and then Jason threw a knife at him, causing him to cancel the animation and unable to use his spray again as it was gone and still not healed. He died basically a minute into being Tommy.

   If you cannot say what you mean, how can you mean what you say?... Why did you only say "probably from a different counselor" then?... IF Tiffany and Vanessa were indeed running around Jason "while he was sitting there"... then there is no probably.
   I have been called a teamer on MANY occasions for killing Tommy VERY early in as you describe... and I do not team with other players.

18 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah teaming is always very obvious. When Jason isn’t even coming after them and they’re just running around leading him to everyone else, being his little bitches. 

   Teaming is far from obvious in MANY instances... But your example here DOES make it VERY obvious.
   I have been called a teamer for actually being an efficient Jason player more times than I care to count... and I do not team with counselors... friend or not. I will make any counselor a priority if they rat out someone else... The only good rat, is a dead rat. If someone was working on getting a car going like the rat described... they get a free pass unless the rat is killed quickly enough for me to try and stop them after they actually start it and get it moving... same with the boat... or call to the cops. The rat makes himself a priority to me and I will not stop until I get them, whether they were telling the truth or not is irrelevant to me.

    Also.... Had a weird little glitch last night that I have never seen before. I got the boat start up warning on the Jarvis map... and morphed over to them before they pulled too far from the north east dock. The boat driver backed the boat up and right into the ground beside the dock where I was able to grab the A.J. out of the boat. There was a weird jump up as they used their pocket knife and suddenly I was standing on a fair sized branch directly above the boat in the tree there. The A.J. was of course dropped from my grip and ran away. I was able to move a bit, but only along the branch and kept getting the buzzing sound when trying to morph away no matter where I clicked on the map... After a few minutes, I was able to fall off of the branch.
   I will send a report in on that one... even though that situation is barely ever going to happen. 
   I should have waited until they were in the canal like I normally would... but the beer goggles were on... Jin was after me, and I already lost my mask.

   Also.... I did not keep track of the number of Jason games last night, but had zero glitched throwing knives with the new mouse again. Compared to the other two mice that I use, both of which gave me several glitched quick throws in every match I play with either (the older mouse far more than the other)... This still seems fishy to me, but I still have to do a match using all three mice for several throws each and keep track of number of throws vs glitched throws with each mouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ahab You're a very clever one I see 😂 Although they were teaming, I didnt wanna post it because I didnt get what the meaning of it would be. Although I really meant to post the issue with Jason hitting Tommy with a knife and then it canceling the med spray and it suddenly disappearing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

@Ahab You're a very clever one I see 😂 Although they were teaming, I didnt wanna post it because I didnt get what the meaning of it would be. Although I really meant to post the issue with Jason hitting Tommy with a knife and then it canceling the med spray and it suddenly disappearing. 

    I hear that a lot at work... If you are going to say someone is teaming... next time just tell us why you think they were teaming... "Probably" sounds very questionable with the number of unwarranted accusations that float around here... and in the game.
    As I stated already though... if the knife hits at the end of the animation, it will still look like a cancelled animation, and the damage it does can very well make it appear that the med spray was not used and just disappeared.... Due to this... a recording of that one would be needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ahab said:

    I hear that a lot at work... If you are going to say someone is teaming... next time just tell us why you think they were teaming... "Probably" sounds very questionable with the number of unwarranted accusations that float around here... and in the game.
    As I stated already though... if the knife hits at the end of the animation, it will still look like a cancelled animation, and the damage it does can very well make it appear that the med spray was not used and just disappeared.... Due to this... a recording of that one would be needed.

And you thought I was recording a whole game on PS4, why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, Nathan5226 said:

And you thought I was recording a whole game on PS4, why? 

    I said "a recording on that one would be needed" in reference to something you consider to be a bug, or glitch and did a piss poor job of describing... because it can easily be explained away as a fluke of timing for the knife impact.
    This in no way translates to me thinking you recorded ANYTHING.
    Being I actually try to be specific with my words... why would you even ask this?... and how the hell did you come to the conclusion that I thought you recorded anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

two different bugs tonight. The first one was something I’ve never seen before. The second one was the car getting stuck into the ground. I know morphing causes the car to do crazy things, but I’ve never seen the car actually go into the ground and get stuck. 

Another one from a different time 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The first one was something I’ve never seen before.

   Suicide ghost bug?... I have never seen that one before either. I wonder what that one looked like from the counselor's perspective.
   The car glitching does a bunch of crazy stuff that I have seen... teleporting the counselors in the car outside of the map... into rocky hills like in your video (they cannot exit the car when that happens)... underwater for swimming lessons (that one looked really weird from spectate mode)... and it once propelled @badassgixxer05 into orbit in a seated position... Chad officially became the first counselor in orbit, complete with a model of the earth in the background. I have also read on this forum of it throwing a player onto the roof of the small cabin near Packanack lodge since the last patch, but have not yet seen this one happen.

    I also saw a similar bug with a drawer last night, but the player could not move like you were. He was stuck, holding the drawer as if he just finished pulling it open... and was stuck like that, starting at the fuse. All he could do was turn his flashlight on and off until Jason grabbed him and tried for an environment kill that glitched. This one happened in Violet's room in the Pinehurst main house.
    I also saw a Bugsy glitch out while calling the cops last night. He was able to get out of it after two minutes or so, but the phone hung in mid air and we could not complete the call... so I took the four seater and manage to get three others out with me. Crystal Lake small for that one... phone house was east of the bathrooms.

     Edit to avoid double post....
     @DontZzz34 Two games as Jason with the old mouse and 50% of my throwing knives glitched in both matches... Not sure exactly how many games I have played with the new mouse now, but have not had a single quick throw glitch with it at all... yet every time I use the mouse with the screwed up mouse wheel button, I have the quick throw glitches quite often.
     It does sound like the faulty button is the cause from the matches I have played at least... and if it is caused by even a slight fault in the button, I doubt that anything can be done with it... but it would be good to let them know the cause I found. So I will send a report as soon as I get some screenshots or video of it... and never have to use my crappy mouse again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...