*Was unable to pick up an item in a drawer. It was a pocket knife in a drawer and it didn’t give me the a prompt (Xbox) to grab it. It just showed the item. This mainly happens with the pinehurst drawer upstairs in what’s supposed to be violets room. It’s the drawer on the right of the bed with the issue.

*Counselors can get above the window at pinehurst from the 2nd story bedroom. Jason can’t reach them. He can only knife kill them

*I had a baseball bat in hand and found a battery, when I picked up the battery the bat disappeared. 

*Picking up fireworks will delete pk’s out of your inventory 

*Counselors flying through roof of car after getting grabbed out of the car and the kill being classified as “murdered” and it insta killing them. 

*Counselors being able to run while sitting in the car

*Interaction issue when opening a drawer and getting stuck. Didn’t get my Ping in video. But it was around 100 or lower this game. 

*when counselors go in a hiding spot and decide to leave the hiding spot they can be stuck in a camera locked angle viewing the hiding spot and can’t get out of the camera lock.Sometimes the camera locked angle can happen with calling the cops to and tommy 

*First bug just watch idk what this was. 2nd bug Car got stuck into the ground caused by morph. 

*Jason grabs counselor out of car and if he gets stunned during the grab animation sometimes the camera view can get stuck inside the car and Jason can’t do anything the rest of the game. I have a video I can upload of this one. 

*Jason’s kills don’t always highlight and work after grabbing a counselor out of the car. Counselors either get a free hit on you or the counselor eventually breaks free from the grab.

*Seen the boat get glitched out and unable to use and it flew the counselor out of the boat when Jason tipped it

*Grabbing a counselor and being stunned when they have no knife.  

*When Jason places traps in the vicinity of a cabin/home sometimes the trap can somehow glitch inside and trap you inside if you’re nearby where the trap is placed. Ex) if Jason places trap at window and you’re standing near the window inside it can trap you

*Combat stance disabling Jason’s powers

*Environment kills glitching 

*Hiding spot breathe meter staying stuck on your screen after exiting a hiding spot.

*Jasons staying in a grab position until he has to walk all the way to the lake and go into water. Happens either after grab kills are complete or when a kill glitched. 

*Jasons combat stance not working right in quick play vs how it works so great in offline bots 

*Knives, morph, and other things destroying/flying the car around in or outside of the map. 

*The car sending counselors under, across, or in a sky/space looking area with them stuck not able to get back on the map. 

*Counselors being able to exploit combat stance with heavy attack and slide across the map

*Jason’s knives hitting a counselor and it makes the noise but doesn’t actually do damage

*Hiding spots putting counselors on top of beds and leaving Jason with no ability to kill them

*Counselors when they get out the car they stay in a sit down position like they’re sitting in the car 

*Quick throw on Jason’s throwing knives glitching and spinning in mid air. 

*Random counselors/Jason’s coming into game that you didn’t pick to play as

*Jasons glitching and looking like a deformed mix of 2 different Jason’s. 

*When a kill glitches and the person spawns in as tommy you will find their other body doing weird things like this 

theres probably even more bugs I’m missing....... This is a long list of problems they are yet to fix. 

My question is, how in the world is our Friday the 13th game still full of this many bugs? Take a look at all the issues the game has and fix the game for once. PLEASE. @mattshotcha

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

My question is, how did the devs not catch any of these new problems...? Especially Jason’s cooldown time being completely f’d between plus and neutral shift? 

One of the testers was using shift cheats in the test build to get around quicker and forgot to turn it off before shipping the patch?... Just a wild guess... a bit speculative and not an actual fact.
    But yeah... Super Shifty Jason seems to be a bit much.
    Only read two people saying they cannot play in a group so far in other threads... I really hate that bug too. 

I am on PC, so I do not get to see this until Thursdayish apparently... unless its fixed by then... wishful thinking though. I foresee Jason shifting around camp this way and that for a little while at least. Hopefully there are not too many new bugs.
    But at least the roof glitchers that I almost never see anyway will not be taunting us a second time.

Those shift regen times are nuts... plus the early shift with sense... There are probably people here that think I would like this on every Jason... Those people would be wrong.

1 minute ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Part 4 will be a beast now.LOL

Negative shift Jason’s still have a very slow cooldown time. It only affected neutral and plus shift Jason’s cooldown time.... negative shift pre rage is 40 seconds rage 27 seconds. 

17 minutes ago, Ahab said:

One of the testers was using shift cheats in the test build to get around quicker and forgot to turn it off before shipping the patch?... Just a wild guess... a bit speculative and not an actual fact.
    But yeah... Super Shifty Jason seems to be a bit much.
    Only read two people saying they cannot play in a group so far in other threads... I really hate that bug too. 

I am on PC, so I do not get to see this until Thursdayish apparently... unless its fixed by then... wishful thinking though. I foresee Jason shifting around camp this way and that for a little while at least. Hopefully there are not too many new bugs.
    But at least the roof glitchers that I almost never see anyway will not be taunting us a second time.

Those shift regen times are nuts... plus the early shift with sense... There are probably people here that think I would like this on every Jason... Those people would be wrong.

The testers using a shift cheat is a very good guess. And I hope I get to be jason a lot tonight and really enjoy that crazy cooldown time until it’s fixed 😂 gonna be insane to shift at counselors every 6 seconds or so. 

I was able to play in a party today with no problem. Not sure if it’s a random bug or what the case is. 

The roof glitch being fixed makes me happy. I bet those glitchers are currently finding a new way up there now. 

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Part 4 will be a beast now.LOL

Part IV was a beast before... in the right hands at least.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Negative shift Jason’s still have a very slow cooldown time. It only affected neutral and plus shift Jason’s cooldown time.... negative shift pre rage is 40 seconds rage 27 seconds. 

This is good to hear... but now I will probably be the only person playing Part IV... If so... then so be it.
   +Shift times on the other Jason variants is still a big problem... But many Jason players will use it I am sure. Hard mode for the rest of us... We will all be getting a lot of practice at trying to avoid shift grabs anyway.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

I was able to play in a party today with no problem. Not sure if it’s a random bug or what the case is. 

This is good to hear too... The best part of this game is the ability to play with friends... They lose me for a while when I cannot play with friends.

Also... good to see this thread not filling up with other new bugs and glitches... Now to check the patch notes thread.

Counselors can now r2 cancel any animation (opening drawers, opening doors, window animations, etc) on PS4. If you do it while diving  through a broken window you dont take any damage. Even from a second story window. You don't need a weapon to do this either.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Counselors can now r2 cancel any animation (opening drawers, opening doors, window animations, etc) on PS4. If you do it while diving  through a broken window you dont take any damage. Even from a second story window. You don't need a weapon to do this either.

I didn’t notice those in my games till later. Is pretty hilarious diving out windows and immediately getting back up during chases 😂 

9 hours ago, Ahab said:

+Shift times on the other Jason variants is still a big problem... But many Jason players will use it I am sure. Hard mode for the rest of us... We will all be getting a lot of practice at trying to avoid shift grabs anyway.

This is good to hear too... The best part of this game is the ability to play with friends... They lose me for a while when I cannot play with friends.

Also... good to see this thread not filling up with other new bugs and glitches... Now to check the patch notes thread.

Yeah its really broken right now lol In a way both counselors and Jason got a buff from this patch. Counselors can get up immediately after diving through windows. 

Played more matches later in a party yesterday and was fine again with no problems 

And im afraid there is more new bugs I’m gonna edit and update on my original post. 

I had a really weird glitch last night where I went to call Tommy and my character got stuck in the animation but he was never actually called...so I swung my weapon and I could move but the camera angle was fixed on the radio (kind of like the bed glitch sometimes)....took a while to get out of it. I recorded it if anyone is interested. Never experienced this one before, so thinking it might be new with this patch.

Another glitch/oddity I ran into last night happened when I grabbed a counselor caught in a bear trap and was immediately stunned like they had a pocket knife (no knife in Jasons neck) or they tapped out...yet I had JUST picked them up. Also recorded if anyone has interest.

Strange happenings in this game. 

8 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah its really broken right now lol In a way both counselors and Jason got a buff from this patch. Counselors can get up immediately after diving through windows. 

Who got the bigger buff though, really?... We have all played against +Shift Jason's before... the shift regen is not that far off of it.
   No damage from window looping or jumping out of a second story window?... This is as good as adding thick skin and medic to every other perk build... The only place the meta perks are even used now is in fighting Jason... And now there is also no point in wasting time breaking windows as Jason... so a few more throwing knives over the course of a search for Jason.
    Both make the game a mess all around.

20 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Counselors being able to put a bear trap at the phone/other objectives and Jason not being able to trap the objective. 

This one is not new or a bug... since the update that removed the ability to place a trap over a trap... it is impossible to put a trap over a trap. This was intentional... and stopped Jason players from putting all of their traps in one spot... which was VERY annoying.
    I do not see this much because I only trap one thing, and I always go there right away. If I go somewhere else first, I often see a bear trap in the spot to trap in front of the fuse box. It does not need to be armed, just placed, and Jason cannot put a trap over the trap... Not a bug... and a good tactic... but they still have to find a bear trap and get it there before you get there... which will rarely happen quickly to your primary trap spot.
    I really do not see many players in quick play doing this... but I have friends that use this tactic. I have even seen them set the traps down all around my trap... so I could not place another after they tank the initial trap. It really just puts more pressure on you as Jason... and was still the best alternative to 7 traps at the fuse box.

6 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

I had a really weird glitch last night where I went to call Tommy and my character got stuck in the animation but he was never actually called...so I swung my weapon and I could move but the camera angle was fixed on the radio (kind of like the bed glitch sometimes)....took a while to get out of it. I recorded it if anyone is interested. Never experienced this one before, so thinking it might be new with this patch.

Another glitch/oddity I ran into last night happened when I grabbed a counselor caught in a bear trap and was immediately stunned like they had a pocket knife (no knife in Jasons neck) or they tapped out...yet I had JUST picked them up. Also recorded if anyone has interest.

Strange happenings in this game. 

Pls upload the clips to this thread. I added those two bugs u experienced to my list. I wanna try and get every bug anyone encounters on one page. So thank you for letting me know 

@Ahab the neutral shift Jason’s are definitely the superior ones right now with being able to shift immediately in the blink of an eye. And that only goes for counselors that know about the diving through windows bug. I dealt with an entire lobby that knew about it last night. I just had to grab kill most of them rather than try deteriorating their health by breaking windows, etc....

seriously??? I thought this was a bug? I don’t think it’s right for counselors to be able to fuck up Jason’s traps he sets by doing this. I’m really happy I rarely ever see it, but they need to fix it so it can’t be done. Imagine if an entire lobby knew to do this. They all trap the cars, phone, etc before Jason even gets there. 

Also I changed this thread into an overview of every single bug anyone encounters In this game instead of only new bugs from the patch. If the devs wanna give this thread a read, it’d make it real easy to read all the problems from one page.

45 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Pls upload the clips to this thread. I added those two bugs u experienced to my list. I wanna try and get every bug anyone encounters on one page. So thank you for letting me know 

Grab-Stun glitch (pardon the horrendous grabbing attempts...an off-match for me lol)

Calling Tommy glitch

Also, that barricaded door glitch is definitely not the isolated incident they'd have us believe - 

19 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

And that only goes for counselors that know about the diving through windows bug. I dealt with an entire lobby that knew about it last night. I just had to grab kill most of them rather than try deteriorating their health by breaking windows, etc....

News will spread fast... and when the players adapt this into their playstyle, you will see issues with it... I foresee myself... with a largely unaffected Part IV chasing nigh invulnerable window loopers that have more med sprays than I have throwing knives and no longer require thick skin to pull this off. It will get annoying fast.
   I have window looped Jason players with an injured A.J. for far longer than you would believe possible... the only thing that stopped me were the broken windows.

23 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

seriously??? I thought this was a bug? I don’t think it’s right for counselors to be able to fuck up Jason’s traps he sets by doing this. I’m really happy I rarely ever see it, but they need to fix it so it can’t be done. Imagine if an entire lobby knew to do this. They all trap the cars, phone, etc before Jason even gets there. 

I am serious... Jason's trap and the counselor's bear trap are pretty much the same asset, other than the skin. So you cannot place one on top of another, even if it has not been set, or has been set... or has been sprung... and this fix was VERY necessary to deal with Jason players multi trapping objectives... They could literally take one objective out of play with this.

But wait... another sneaky trick you probably have not run into is a counselor trap that is set in front of the fuse box after they repaired it... You must hit the trap to be able to smash the box... but the call will most likely be done before you can. Somebody defending the box with a trap like this guarantees the call will get off... with one miserable stun... before you can set the trap off.... There was a time my friends tried this on me a few times... so I changed up tactics and went for the caller... After realizing it was not as effective as they thought it would be... they abandoned the strategy.
    Multiple traps can still be laid around an objective within the repair or smash animation areas... or Jason would never be able to lay more than one trap effectively at an objective. So even with a counselor trap there, you can still place a trap that should be effective... its just as hard to find the spot for your second trap after someone tanks your first.

38 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Also I changed this thread into an overview of every single bug anyone encounters In this game instead of only new bugs from the patch.

I noticed that... This is good for anyone that wants to know what bugs are flying around... But it may take a while to compile a complete list.

23 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

Who's ready for me to report some more issues?

Please post them here as @DontZzz34 thread is compiling issues with the latest patch, and all Bugs/ glitches.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:22 PM, DontZzz34 said:

*Counselor got stuck inside wall in a cabin. This was my first time ever seeing anything like this.

@mattshotcha This happens when they're a stack of items next to a bed which the player can then crouch onto, they can then walk onto the bed, in order to glitch into the wall, you have to be on the bed and attempt to go under it using A or X. THIS DOESN'T PREVENT JASON FROM KILLING THEM, but they do get stuck there.

19 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

This happens when they're a stack of items next to a bed which the player can then crouch onto, they can then walk onto the bed, in order to glitch into the wall, you have to be on the bed and attempt to go under it using A or X. THIS DOESN'T PREVENT JASON FROM KILLING THEM, but they do get stuck there.

I saw this once before... months ago... in a house in the north of Pinehurst. I hit him with a couple knives but could do nothing else from inside the cabin... he glitched into the wall a bit further and the knives no longer hit him... So I morphed outside and slashed the parts of the counselor that were clipping through the wall and killed him. It was truly just a waste of knives for me. I do not know if they have screenshots of this... but remember, they need more info than that too... the map you were on, location on the map if possible... hard to find the problem without this information... The more info related to the problem the better.
   Most of the glitch spots are not really even a problem... Jason can still get the counselor one way or another in almost all of them... But they are annoying.

Here’s two more for you @DontZzz34  Not really sure how to categorize these:

This one, I’m Jason and grab Tommy from the car. It projects him through the roof and insta-kills him. I left the clip long because I checked the roster after I killed a Vanessa and you can clearly see it states Tommy as “murdered”

I was spectating this one. Adam appears to be running while he’s in the car. The match doesn’t end when Tommy makes it to the cops, but I assume it was because of a failed environmental kill

12 hours ago, Ahab said:

I saw this once before... months ago... in a house in the north of Pinehurst. I hit him with a couple knives but could do nothing else from inside the cabin... he glitched into the wall a bit further and the knives no longer hit him... So I morphed outside and slashed the parts of the counselor that were clipping through the wall and killed him. It was truly just a waste of knives for me. I do not know if they have screenshots of this... but remember, they need more info than that too... the map you were on, location on the map if possible... hard to find the problem without this information... The more info related to the problem the better.
   Most of the glitch spots are not really even a problem... Jason can still get the counselor one way or another in almost all of them... But they are annoying.

Well it happended on Crystal lake, to the house closest to the right of the map in the back, at the back inside the house there was a bed if I remember correctly, with a box stacked in from of the bed at the end of it, which I crouched onto then pressed X since I was on PS4 at that time, and I glitched into the wall with the gas, Jason had to come and slash me.

6 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Well it happended on Crystal lake, to the house closest to the right of the map in the back, at the back inside the house there was a bed if I remember correctly, with a box stacked in from of the bed at the end of it, which I crouched onto then pressed X since I was on PS4 at that time, and I glitched into the wall with the gas, Jason had to come and slash me.

Thanks for the extra info... I know there is more than one spot that this can be done... but they need this info to replicate and fix the issues. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:22 PM, DontZzz34 said:

*Jason being able to exploit the door in rage mode without actually having to go through the “rage through door animation” to avoid traps. 

Even in rage mode, Jason has always been able to smash down the door with the regular animation or combat stance the door... and anytime a trap is not place perfectly, Jason or counselors can easily walk around them. This is not a glitch or a bug. If it was intended for us to only be able to walk through doors after rage and not be able to smash them down with a weapon, then raging through a door would be the same button as smashing it... it is not, raging through the door is the same button used to open an unlocked door when not in rage... because we were meant to have both as an option.
   The one about not being able to place a trap on top of another trap is still in your list of bugs as well... also not a bug as I explained earlier.
   Both of these should be removed from your list as they are not bugs or glitches... and never were bugs or glitches. 

Also... you forgot to mention that cancelling the window jumping animation negates all damage taken by crashing through a window, jumping through a broken window... or jumping through a second story window... This is a much larger problem than the bug with Jason's shift recharging so fast, particularly if the shift is fixed before this. Just wait for the nigh invulnerable window loopers to figure it out.

I for one appreciate the know bugs all going into one list, and I understand that this is taking your free time to do this. But I would think it will take some time to finish compiling your list... that simply cannot be all of them in the game at this point... With the way this community complains about bugs... I would have expected several hundred in your list by this point.
   Thank you for the effort so far anyway.

19 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Thanks for the extra info... I know there is more than one spot that this can be done... but they need this info to replicate and fix the issues. 

Even in rage mode, Jason has always been able to smash down the door with the regular animation or combat stance the door... and anytime a trap is not place perfectly, Jason or counselors can easily walk around them. This is not a glitch or a bug. If it was intended for us to only be able to walk through doors after rage and not be able to smash them down with a weapon, then raging through a door would be the same button as smashing it... it is not, raging through the door is the same button used to open an unlocked door when not in rage... because we were meant to have both as an option.
   The one about not being able to place a trap on top of another trap is still in your list of bugs as well... also not a bug as I explained earlier.
   Both of these should be removed from your list as they are not bugs or glitches... and never were bugs or glitches. 

Also... you forgot to mention that cancelling the window jumping animation negates all damage taken by crashing through a window, jumping through a broken window... or jumping through a second story window... This is a much larger problem than the bug with Jason's shift recharging so fast, particularly if the shift is fixed before this. Just wait for the nigh invulnerable window loopers to figure it out.

I for one appreciate the know bugs all going into one list, and I understand that this is taking your free time to do this. But I would think it will take some time to finish compiling your list... that simply cannot be all of them in the game at this point... With the way this community complains about bugs... I would have expected several hundred in your list by this point.
   Thank you for the effort so far anyway.

You aren’t understanding what I mean when I say he can bypass the “rage through door” animation. I don’t mean by passing it by busting the door down in combat stance or any other method. I mean he can rage through the door without going through the rage animation through the door hence avoiding traps that way.... this isn’t the same thing as busting down doors with his weapon. So I’m going to be keeping that one on my list but I’ll delete the traps one.

And yes your welcome 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You aren’t understanding what I mean when I say he can bypass the “rage through door” animation. I don’t mean by passing it by busting the door down in combat stance or any other method. I mean he can rage through the door without going through the rage animation through the door hence avoiding traps that way.... this isn’t the same thing as busting down doors with his weapon. So I’m going to be keeping that one on my list but I’ll delete the traps one.

And yes your welcome 

Sorry, misunderstood that one... I have not seen this rage bypass or read about it elsewhere... so it was an easy mistake to make. Thank you for the clarification. The explanation in the first post may need more detail to avoid others making this same conclusion.

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Sorry, misunderstood that one... I have not seen this rage bypass or read about it elsewhere... so it was an easy mistake to make. Thank you for the clarification. The explanation in the first post may need more detail to avoid others making this same conclusion.

All good. And I edited it to try to make it more clear. I seen a Jason player do it on their stream before. That’s how I found it. Not too many people know about that one. 

Posted (edited)

To be completely honest if you want to go through every single thing that Jason and counselors can do that they shouldn't be able to do then there would be pages and pages. Seeing as how they broke more than they fixed recoding to get rid of the roof glitch, I very seriously doubt they'll be able to fix every single problem with exploits. But if they could get rid of super shift and r2 cancel and fix the cars, I think we'd be sitting pretty good.

Edit: and fix the environment kills

Can't forget about that one 😉

Edited by Somethin Cool

8 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

All good. And I edited it to try to make it more clear. I seen a Jason player do it on their stream before. That’s how I found it. Not too many people know about that one. 

Nice...
   It is good that not many people know of that one... but news of these things tends to spread for some reason.