7 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

@mattshotcha That barricaded door issue is definitely not an isolated incident:

I’ve had it happen as well! 

21 hours ago, Armani? said:

Had one match where it took longer than it's supposed to, to call Tommy. It kept going after the voice lines were finished.

@mattshotcha Apparently this happens sometimes when calling the cops too.

The animation timer will stop progressing and then start again. 

30 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Posts like this don’t help they promote a toxic environment for all members on the forum.

this is not specific to you just to all members in general.

Posts like that are more so the truth than anything. Some people are just more up front and honest about it than others..... I’m not sure why you still think people shouldn’t give gun media a hard time after all the bs patches we’ve been getting lately. 

Im currently coming up with a list of all bugs in the game on a separate thread...... It’s looking like 20+. Might get to 30, 40. Who knows anymore... Who knows how long the list of bugs will get. It seems as time goes by and patches release the more problems happen. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Posts like that are more so the truth than anything. Some people are just more up front and honest about it than others..... I’m not sure why you still think people shouldn’t give gun media a hard time after all the bs patches we’ve been getting lately. 

Exactly.

At least when they launched content, it brought people back to the game, even if it came with more bugs. The fixes for the bugs now arguably push people away AND they don't have the excuse of trying to balance content with fixes.

The Steam PC sale watched them gain 4k players, then lose them inside two weeks. Not good.

1 hour ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Very true, though i believe i already squashed the "Be happy we have a game" argument earlier lol

You squashed nothing, though you did manage to come off as exceptionally arrogant with your “if it wasn’t for me backing the game, you wouldn’t have a game blah, blah, blah...” Perhaps you want us to bow down before you in appreciation of your Kickstarter prowess? The point being made is that some of us are surprised that at this point in the games sorry life there are any attempts being made to fix it at all. I agree it’s utterly frustrating that each patch is making the game worse to the point where we’re desperate for a rollback, though it would appear this is unlikely to happen. I also agree that the testing is woefully inadequate and like many others including yourself, have commented that they really need to look seriously at involving the scores of players willing to test these patches. The games in a really sorry state and that’s not acceptable, but i’ve certainly had more than my moneys worth and am glad they haven’t just said “f*ck it, it’s too far gone” and wound it down.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

There is no problem with leaving feedback or even complaining....it’s all in how it’s done....actual feedback explaining and posting the problems will.

@tyrant666 even you have to admit calling the developers lazy or insinuating they don’t care is not conducive to getting the game fixed.

the problem is in the venom used to describe the work being done or the character of the developers.

Asking them how many patches they “need to fuck”  up will not fix anything.

What you are calling up front and Honest I call toxic and derogatory.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

There is no problem with leaving feedback or even complaining....it’s all in how it’s done.....

the problem is in the venom used to describe the work being done or the character of the developers.

What you are call up front and Honest I call toxic and derogatory.

Well maybe gun media should hold up their end for once and show us they actually put in some effort to patches and show they do real testing. There’s no way in hell they do any sort of real testing when players can find problems within minutes of playing. Why should such piss poor quality of work deserve any sort of respect??! I remember when you and @Fair Play told me before to stay positive before and blah blah blah.... I did that. I gave the devs another chance with this newest patch they’d fix things and come through with a good patch. I almost believed for one second gun media would come through with a solid patch this time, due to how long it was taking to release. I actually thought they were doing real testing and working hard on it. Hard work=Good results!! Well not in this case. They disappointed me very much!

9 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Exactly.

At least when they launched content, it brought people back to the game, even if it came with more bugs. The fixes for the bugs now arguably push people away AND they don't have the excuse of trying to balance content with fixes.

The Steam PC sale watched them gain 4k players, then lose them inside two weeks. Not good.

And players are going to continue to leave on console if they don’t get this game fixed. The more they break the game, the more they break the playerbase. And that’s heartbreaking bc I love playing and want the playerbase to stay alive..... it’s a real disappointment our own devs can’t even hold a playerbase.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Let's not go back to having a host who quits the game all the time.

Not go back to it ? that's all it is in the EU and has been for a long time 

3 minutes ago, HeavyShit said:

You squashed nothing, though you did manage to come off as exceptionally arrogant with your “if it wasn’t for me backing the game, you wouldn’t have a game blah, blah, blah...” Perhaps you want us to bow down before you in appreciation of your Kickstarter prowess? The point being made is that some of us are surprised that at this point in the games sorry life there are any attempts being made to fix it at all. I agree it’s utterly frustrating that each patch is making the game worse to the point where we’re desperate for a rollback, though it would appear this is unlikely to happen. I also agree that the testing is woefully inadequate and like many others including yourself, have commented that they really need to look seriously at involving the scores of players willing to test these patches. The games in a really sorry state and that’s not acceptable, but i’ve certainly had more than my moneys worth and am glad they haven’t just said “f*ck it, it’s too far gone” and wound it down.

What i said was not about arrogance, i simply responded to someone saying we should just be happy we have a game, when in fact if not just me but every other person who was part of the kickstarter/backer period the game wouldn't have come to fruition. We put our money up front for a complete working product and as the track record has shown since it's launch, it has constant issues for the last 2 years. So i stand by my statement of not resigning to being thankful to just have the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

So i stand by my statement of not resigning to being thankful to just have the game.

So no steak tonight? 

• Like 1

I wish that instead of blaming lag, or it being isolated, they would be honest and say yeah ok, it is an issue. People have posted videos, more than one person has reported it, So come on, be honest and stop feeding us stuff we know isn't true. 

The barricading issue is just like the car rubberbanding, it was never lag, it will never be lag, its an issue within the games coding.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Well maybe gun media should hold up their end for once and show us they actually put in some effort to patches and show they do real testing.

And how do you want them to do that you have already condemned them for the work they are doing..... @mattshotcha Even agreed that a lot of the problems that are occurring is because the team working on the game is not the same people who designed the game. 

No one is stopping anyone from expressing their issues with the game. There are ways to be productive without becoming toxic and derogatory.

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

There’s no way in hell they do any sort of real testing when players can find problems within minutes of playing. Why should such piss poor quality of work deserve any sort of Respect?

I agree that testing continues to be an issue with this team and the game has suffered for it...

And Yes.....respect is earned but not something that you or anyone else should decide doesn’t matter anymore because the quality of work didn’t meet our expectations......Respect for fellow human beings shouldn’t be optional.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thunder said:

Regardless of how I feel towards it,  haven't been able to get into a game for months.

Don't worry, we haven't missed you one bit. Actually, if you could continue having problems and being unable to play, that'd be great.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

And how do you want them to do that you have already condemned them for the work they are doing..... @mattshotcha Even agreed that a lot of the problems that are occurring is because the team working on the game is not the same people who designed the game. 

No one is stopping anyone from expressing their issues with the game. There are ways to be productive without becoming toxic and derogatory.

I agree that testing continues to be an issue with this team and the game has suffered for it...

And Yes.....respect is earned but not something that you or anyone else should decide doesn’t matter anymore because the quality of work didn’t meet our expectations......Respect for fellow human beings shouldn’t be optional.

Idk how much longer I can buy excuses from them.... sure dealing with another devs coding is gonna cause problems. But then showing their low quality of work with testing especially just proves they don’t thoroughly make sure the patches work before releasing. 

Ive always been a big believer in hard work=good results. For ex) someone who wants to get a nice body and all they do is go to the gym once a week and eat fast food everyday isn’t going to get results. Someone who goes to the gym all the time and eats good is going to get better results. If gun put in more time and effort to the games patches and testing=good results. 

Btw until gun media can fix their game for once expect players to continue to get pissed off with the team and to be unhappy with their results. We’re all going to continue seeing shade get thrown at them until they can make us happy with their patches 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

Btw until gun media can fix their game for once expect players to continue to get pissed off with the team and to be unhappy with their results. We’re all going to continue seeing shade get thrown at them until they can make us happy with their patches 

Shade/ issues/ questions/feedback/ opinions....all expected.

Derogatory, toxic and hurtful.....not ok especially on their own forum.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Shade/ issues/ questions/feedback/ opinions....all expected.

Derogatory, toxic and hurtful.....not ok especially on their own forum.

I wouldn't classify this as derogatory, toxic or hateful, they merely expressed their opinion and views based on current track records

30 minutes ago, 2moar said:

I wish that instead of blaming lag, or it being isolated, they would be honest and say yeah ok, it is an issue. People have posted videos, more than one person has reported it, So come on, be honest and stop feeding us stuff we know isn't true. 

The barricading issue is just like the car rubberbanding, it was never lag, it will never be lag, its an issue within the games coding.

Amen. For months they stood by "the rubberbanding is just lag" statement that only gun media boot lickers would swear by. Stupid.

• Thanks 1

if we are being real here, the shift/sense issue would not have made it past one test match, the barricade issues wouldnt have either. And that has nothing to do with who coded the game, the fact that they made it into a publicly released patch shows you so much. Doesn't matter if its their code or anothers, these type of glitches/bugs/issues should never make it out to the public. To say there was testing, is a dubious claim, either there was testing and it was pretty dang poor, or there wasn't. Both are fricking horrible tbh, but if there was testing and this is what passed, that is way worse than no testing.

• Thanks 1

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but the most frustrating new glitch for me is sometimes the game will stop me from being able to pick up any items, or use weapons and to open a door or window. I had to leave my last match because of it. 

1 hour ago, Elven said:

Counselors can cancel seemingly every animation that I’ve seen so far, not just jumping through windows. 

Yes, I mention windows as that's what a lot of people associate it with, but we're looking into it at a system level.

1 hour ago, Elven said:

I’ve had it happen as well! 

Thanks for the videos! I'm sending them over to the support team.

27 minutes ago, 2moar said:

From what we're seeing, the issue is only replicated by spamming the door open button while another counselor is slamming the lock on the other side. The two actions have to happen exactly at the same time to jam up. The only thing keeping them from being so pinpoint precise at the timing is lag and latency. So if two people are both trying to interact with the same door from two different sides at the exact same time, the door can bug. That timing window expands drastically due to lag and latency. 

All that said, the team is keeping an eye on the reports and will investigate accordingly. For the time being, this isn't nearly as vital as Shift/Jason Abilities or the interactions cancel with Combat Stance. But we will investigate.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:01 PM, Official_Adam_W said:

I wouldn't classify this as derogatory, toxic or hateful, they merely expressed their opinion and views based on current track records

Wrong Go back and read this thread it is full of... derogatory comments.

his post wasn’t the worst by far.

Are you guys trying to get rid of players? Do you even test the game before releasing an update? This is just discrasful. How do you “accidentally” add new bugs to a game? Especially bugs that involve in game number values, which from what I am reading, would not have to have been touched during this patch. You just lost another player. 👋

• Thanks 1

Just now, mattshotcha said:

Yes, I mention windows as that's what a lot of people associate it with, but we're looking into it at a system level.

Thanks for the videos! I'm sending them over to the support team.

From what we're seeing, the issue is only replicated by spamming the door open button while another counselor is slamming the lock on the other side. The two actions have to happen exactly at the same time to jam up. The only thing keeping them from being so pinpoint precise at the timing is lag and latency. So if two people are both trying to interact with the same door from two different sides at the exact same time, the door can bug. That timing window expands drastically due to lag and latency. 

All that said, the team is keeping an eye on the reports and will investigate accordingly. For the time being, this isn't nearly as vital as Shift/Jason Abilities or the interactions cancel with Combat Stance. But we will investigate.

look at some of the videos, that is not what is happening, stop with the lag line, its not what the players are experiencing, and its a pretty dang vital issue, its a core gameplay mechanic