37 minutes ago, Dredge said:

The colors have been there in Pinehurst. One of the glitches they should keep! They should have kept the outfit glitch too... It wasn't hurting anything!!!

Yep...things that SHOULD be kept get pulled out.  For instance, counselors dancing out the exits and perks carrying over to Tommy.

Instead, they take out these things and leave in glitches and exploits.

I'm sad.

The change to shift is redonkolous. 

Broken as all hell. 

Playing as part 6, I shift grabbed someone, killed them, and had shift recharged when the kill finished, so I shifted toward someone else.  They were in a cabin so I stopped at the door.  Combat stance speared the door down and shifted in right away to kill them as well.  Well, kind of, window kill glitched out.  

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Environmental kills still don’t work

Had one match, where Jason kept trying to kill this same person with the door and window at the big house in Higgins Haven, it was a bit much.

I think he ended up having 18/8 killed at end the of the match💀

Is shift actually different for +shift Jasons? I only noticed the difference in neutral shift Jasons (3,5,7,8).  

@mattshotcha

Counselors can cancel any x-prompt with r2 (ps4). NOTE:  If you jump though open window and press r2 midflight, you can get though the window without the landing animation. Also works through broken windows WITHOUT talking damage! Gamechanger?  Jumping through close windows cause damage  , though the animation cancel prevents the landing animation.

Also matchmaking is again affected; creating and joining parties are pretty damn hard.  

• Thanks 1

Part 5 is my new favorite Jason for now. Super fast recharge on shift. 😂

5 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Counselors can cancel any x-prompt with r2 (ps4). NOTE:  If you jump though open window and press r2 midflight, you can get though the window without the landing animation. Also works through broken windows WITHOUT talking damage! Gamechanger?  Jumping through close windows cause damage  , though the animation cancel prevents the landing animation.

Also matchmaking is again affected; creating and joining parties are pretty damn hard.   

From what I've heard that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can jump out a 2nd story window and take no damage using this. Also works on any X prompt such as doors, drawers, picking up items and repairs. I haven't had a chance to play yet, but this is word from around the camp.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

Is shift actually different for +shift Jasons? I only noticed the difference in neutral shift Jasons (3,5,7,8).  

It was for me with Part 6.

Got it right after sense.  And it recharged completely while I killed someone out of a shift grab doing impale.  As well as it recharging fully from knocking a door down in combat stance. 

It appears like when in rage, +shift and neutral shift recharge at the same exact speed, about 7 seconds. 

4 minutes ago, Dredge said:

They should have kept the outfit glitch too... It wasn't hurting anything!!!

I agree, my friend and I were playing and at some point he said, "Come to me..." and he was Jason, so I said "OK?", and I explained to him that the assets must've not loaded properly, since Jason's face was squished in, it made us laugh and kinda made the game more fun as we tried to show other players, but you know what you would do if you saw Jason in front of you, RUN!

By the way, I found a few glitches on Xbox One, can also confirm some...

1) An animation where the counselor stabs Jason with a knife, doesn't finish. Instead it's an instant knife stab, and the counselor breaks free as soon as they're picked up. If I can get a capture of it next time, I will.

2) Jason can slash through vehicles, when a counselor is slashed through a vehicle, they may leave it, without the player pressing A. View here.

3) A counselor can go through a window without finishing the animation at the end, when spectating. I can't confirm whether this happens when viewing the other counselor when you're viewing them still alive. View here.

4) The barricaded door issue is a big one, as it's starting to happen frequently and my ping is down to 50ms or lower. This shouldn't be an issue if that's how long it takes to respond, unless it's improper server configuration or just a game bug in general. View here.

5) For me there's weird sounds playing, some are high pitched that play for a few seconds and feels like my brain is gonna hemorrhage, then stop, and then now I am discovering static sounds. View here.

6) I can glitch into, and then on the car when chocking someone to still living. This happens when you glitch into the car while holding a counselor, and another comes up to save them. This doesn't last long though. View here.

7) I don't know if you may consider this a bug, but when I pressed Quick Play, it began searching for matches. One abnormal thing I noticed, was that it went from Searching > Checking for an open spot > Cooldown > Searching at a repeated loop until the third search for me. This never happens to me, usually it's Searching > Checking for an open spot > Joining.

P.S. Took me one whole hour to get this post together, you're welcome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This game is officially WORSE after this patch. Ridiculous. TEST IT before releasing it. Actually TEST IT. Your whole silver lining of no more new content was that you promised to focus on polishing the game and making it bug free. You’re making it WORSE! It’s not hard to see these issues. TEST IT. 

• Thanks 1

Can we all relax an at least appreciate that they even made the game? Cursing at them, yelling at them, telling them to fix their sh*t before releasing it, isnt gonna make them want to do that. Maybe that's why we had to wait about a whole year for a new patch. Be patient, it's not that hard even if you're impatient. They could've released this because we were all impatient and they were tired of it, so please I'm asking nicely, stop asking them to test their fixes. They cant see if they fixed anything without testing their fixes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

I agree, my friend and I were playing and at some point he said, "Come to me..." and he was Jason, so I said "OK?", and I explained to him that the assets must've not loaded properly, since Jason's face was squished in, it made us laugh and kinda made the game more fun as we tried to show other players, but you know what you would do if you saw Jason in front of you, RUN!

By the way, I found a few glitches on Xbox One, can also confirm some...

1) An animation where the counselor stabs Jason with a knife, doesn't finish. Instead it's an instant knife stab, and the counselor breaks free as soon as they're picked up. If I can get a capture of it next time, I will.

2) Jason can slash through vehicles, when a counselor is slashed through a vehicle, they may leave it, without the player pressing A. View here.

3) A counselor can go through a window without finishing the animation at the end, when spectating. I can't confirm whether this happens when viewing the other counselor when you're viewing them still alive. View here.

4) The barricaded door issue is a big one, as it's starting to happen frequently and my ping is down to 50ms or lower. This shouldn't be an issue if that's how long it takes to respond, unless it's improper server configuration or just a game bug in general. View here.

5) For me there's weird sounds playing, some are high pitched that play for a few seconds and feels like my brain is gonna hemorrhage, then stop, and then now I am discovering static sounds. View here.

6) I can glitch into, and then on the car when chocking someone to still living. This happens when you glitch into the car while holding a counselor, and another comes up to save them. This doesn't last long though. View here.

7) I don't know if you may consider this a bug, but when I pressed Quick Play, it began searching for matches. One abnormal thing I noticed, was that it went from Searching > Checking for an open spot > Cooldown > Searching at a repeated loop until the third search for me. This never happens to me, usually it's Searching > Checking for an open spot > Joining.

P.S. Took me one whole hour to get this post together, you're welcome!

It probably took you longer to make this post than it did for them to test this patch....

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

@mattshotcha

You're still taking damage even though you can cancel the landing.

Hit it too early and you can stop the going out the window animation as well  lol

22 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

Can we all relax an at least appreciate that they even made the game? Cursing at them, yelling at them, telling them to fix their sh*t before releasing it, isnt gonna make them want to do that. Maybe that's why we had to wait about a whole year for a new patch. Be patient, it's not that hard even if you're impatient. They could've released this because we were all impatient and they were tired of it, so please I'm asking nicely, stop asking them to test their fixes. They cant see if they fixed anything without testing their fixes.

See, thing is, the game seemingly gets worse with every patch.

The fix one thing and ten other things end up broken that make things even worse. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

As for Shift, the team is looking into this, as we speak. 

@mattshotcha Next time, how about looking into these issues BEFORE you greenlight the patch?

Edit: Is having someone play a few rounds with complete but unreleased patches seriously THAT BIG a problem?

@mattshotcha @GunMedia_Ben

Congratulations on the team breaking the game worse than it has EVER been.

*slow clap*

This patch was tested multiple times and worked on for a few months. 🤣

Counselors can now jump through any window and press RT on Xbox to cancel the dropping animation.

You immediately stand up and take zero damage. You only get cosmetic cuts.

I looped a Jason easily for 20 minutes just now as a Tiffany.

Running and diving using the new bug.

Jason rage quit. 😂

I use Part 5 Jason now and his shift is unlocking right along with sense at the same time.

Shift recharges almost instantly after using it. Making Jason OP as hell. Once you get rage instant recharges.

These new bugs are a huge game changer. I am having fun with the new players that have no clue how broken this is yet.

Oh look...roofs are fixed. That's cool because window hopping is the new thing.

1 hour ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Part 5 is my new favorite Jason for now. Super fast recharge on shift. 😂

Yeah, Roy’s a beast, lol

• Like 1

Based on the last patch, I don’t think a hot fix is coming, and we are at least a few months away from another patch. That new switch version is going to be a train wreck with all these bugs.

Just add stairs for the roof, fix the problem forever!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

This is goddamn ridiculous. 

15 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

New window glitch, lol

@mattshotcha Could you guys please at least ATTEMPT to fix some of the numerous fuck-ups you've caused in these last two patches? Please?