4 minutes ago, Dredge said:

Not sure what you mean here. More info?

What happens if when you're picked up by Jason, it happens at random times where Jason is stunned and you're let go. The game claims you then died since Jason chose a kill, but then you somehow got let go. I don't know if it may have been fixed in the recent patch because mine is only at about 85%, but I'll let everyone know whether it still occurs.

6 minutes ago, Weezy And 2pac said:

Still haven’t fixed the invisible wall under the stairs in Higgens Haven main lodge? Bruh it’s been like a year.

This was implemented to prevent looping Jason around the staircase.

it is supposed to be there.

@mattshotcha thanks for the updates.

I am out of town this week on vacation with the family won’t be able to play till Friday.... I am looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues trying to play with friends via party invites on PS4?

Seeing mention of that being an issue online, just not here.,. and can't join my own friends to play. 

I would love to know who does their testing, as just a random though. 

Can confirm that Jason gets shift at the same time as Sense for some reason.

Only played as jason vs offline bots so I can't say anything else yet, though other than early shift, I had rather smooth gameplay.

I get the funny feeling that the reason this game always seems to break every time something is fixed is due to the main engine not being suited for this sort of game, or rather, the initial main game not being structured properly, thus leading to everything  breaking because it's like the video game version of this:

Typical-office-computer-cable-mess.jpg

Thus, every time you try to plug something else in or change where something is plugged, something else gets unplugged.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

What happens if when you're picked up by Jason, it happens at random times where Jason is stunned and you're let go. The game claims you then died since Jason chose a kill, but then you somehow got let go. I don't know if it may have been fixed in the recent patch because mine is only at about 85%, but I'll let everyone know whether it still occurs.

Ahhh I see. This is the environmental kills glitch. This is still a problem...not fixed yet. If you're Jason, just set your main kill to a button other than x for PS4 or a for Xbox ..then when you're trying to kill someone and you're near an environmental kill spot you won't accidentally trigger the environmental kill and chance it glitching out.

2 minutes ago, Dredge said:

Ahhh I see. This is the environmental kills glitch. This is still a problem...not fixed yet. If you're Jason, just set your main kill to a button other than x for PS4 or a for Xbox ..then when you're trying to kill someone and you're near an environmental kill spot you won't accidentally trigger the environmental kill and chance it glitching out.

OK, like being killed by a window, that's the most common spot I see it taking place at.

I think the cooldown issue with the shift isn't affecting all Jasons.

I played an online match with part 3 and the cooldown was like 7 seconds, then I played offline bots with part 3 with the same cooldown. I decided to play another offline match, but with part 4 and the cooldown wasn't that fast, looked ok.

Shift unlocking at the same time as sense with both Jasons though.

4 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

OK, like being killed by a window, that's the most common spot I see it taking place at.

Exactly! Or slamming their head in a cabin door. And numerous other spots. Sometimes they work if you approach them at the right angle, it seems. But if you approach them from a weird angle they'll glitch.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AJViolet said:

I think the cooldown issue with the shift isn't affecting all Jasons.

I played only with part 3 and the cooldown was like 7 seconds, then I played offline bots with part 3 with the same cooldown. But I played another offline match, with part 4 and the cooldown looks ok.

Correct. It looks to affect only the neutral shift Jasons (3, 5, 7, 😎

• Like 1

Jason was just killed in my session ! There was no red background. Looked great. The game seems fine to me. All games have bugs. Don't be a negative Neddy

:)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Seeing mention of that being an issue online, just not here.,. and can't join my own friends to play. 

I would love to know who does their testing, as just a random though. 

Yes. Party invites are broken now too. Can’t join a friend and also can’t join a private match with a friend either. Omg.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

Yes. Party invites are broken now too. Can’t join a friend and also can’t join a private match with a friend either. Omg.

I didn’t have this issue. Maybe it’s random. 

I am glad this has not been released to PC... yet. 
   Super shift Jason is taking things a tad too far... and by a tad I mean... miles. People will still manage to escape or kill him... but wow.

11 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Not this one... again. No one else has said anything about that one... yet. I hope you were just having connection issues.

Had one match where it took longer than it's supposed to, to call Tommy. It kept going after the voice lines were finished.

6 minutes ago, Kane78 said:

Jason was just killed in my session ! There was no red background. Looked great. The game seems fine to me. All games have bugs. Don't be a negative Neddy

:)

To be fair, the occassional bug isn't what we're talking about here. We're talking about everytime a bug is fixed, 10 other things get broken that were previously working fine and these things are easily caught after just a few minutes of game play. Meaning they're only testing what they patch and not playing through a round or two that would catch half these issues.

Not everyone plays the game just for fun, but in tournament leagues because we live the game and we're trying to keep it alive. Issues like these are game changing and it would be nice to be aware of them before our league matches. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I didn’t have this issue. Maybe it’s random. 

I sure hope so. 

It appears the car rubberband is back in effect @mattshotcha

Unless it was lag, Jason grabbed me 2 times as Tommy after getting out the car, even though I was far away on my screen(ran away).

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, HeavyShit said:

Just played a game as Part 3 Jason and had a group of 4 or 5 pretty proficient players giving ‘ol Jase a hard time. This wasn’t helped by a Vanessa who kept dissapearing and then reappearing a short distance away ??? Almost like she was doing a micro shift! I’m thinking it may only have been visible to me as Jason, but it happened multiple times and made it a nightmare when trying to close in on her. Anyone else experienced similar?

Not alone, I experienced the exact same thing and I barely managed to kill her,(Vanessa) she was the last survivor too.

While it was satisfying killing her, it pissed me off like crazy for like 6 mins :Z

Posted (edited)

WOW JUST WOW!!! What a bunch of incompetent doofises you guys have in your QA dept. They should all be fired. Environmental kills still glitch out and jason walks around with no one in a choke hold 11 out of 8 kills. Super shift now makes it so easy to kill everyone  and phycadellic colors in the main house in pinehurst and traps have to be set twice. Unbelievable! 

Edited by ess72
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ess72 said:

WOW JUST WOW!!! What a bunch of incompetent doofises you guys have in your QA dept. They should all be fired. Environmental kills still glitch out and jason walks around with no one in a choke hold 11 out of 8 kills. Super shift now makes it so easy to kill everyone  and phycadellic colors in the main house in pinehurst. Unbelievable! 

The colors have been there in Pinehurst. One of the glitches they should keep! They should have kept the outfit glitch too... It wasn't hurting anything!!!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ess72 said:

WOW JUST WOW!!! What a bunch of incompetent doofises you guys have in your QA dept. They should all be fired. Environmental kills still glitch out and jason walks around with no one in a choke hold 11 out of 8 kills. Super shift now makes it so easy to kill everyone  and phycadellic colors in the main house in pinehurst. Unbelievable! 

They have said repeatedly that the environmental kills wouldn’t be fixed with this patch.... they will be addressed with the next one.

It is not necessary to throw insults to show criticism of the game in its current state.

I personally like the unicorn blood on Pinehurst.

10 minutes ago, ess72 said:

I doubt they even tested at all. There’s no way. When we can find every glitch within minutes. There’s no goddamn way they seriously tested this at all. 

• Like 1

I realise that recently and with very limited resources, a lot of effort has been put into trying to fix the various issues new & old that have cropped up over the last couple of years and if the core program wasn’t watertight, can understand the can of worms trying to patch stuff must be. However, as a previous poster pointed out, the players/fans desperate to try out the updates are exposing new or unexpected glitches within an hour of release. This sort of resource needs tapped into before a patch goes live. I appreciate it’s a technical undertaking all on it’s own, but if there was some way players who wanted to, could sign up for involvement in a testing phase, with some sort of pre-planned games or lobbies only available to those registered, it would massively help to get the patches right. Currently, even the most optimistic players have resigned themselves to expecting any new patch to create umpteen new issues. I fear with the game over 2 years old now, with no additional content likely and (i would assume) limited income for improvements, we may have to accept what we’re getting and be thankful attempts are still being made to get it sorted out.