On a side note, am I the only one who's annoyed by all these players who choose Vanessa Jones?

I think a clever add to the next patches whould've been to make impossible to have the same character at multiple times in the same team.

If you're a little pussy and always choose Vanessa, so be it, but it would be only "a preference", and you'd end up with a random character if somebody else chose her too.

For exemple chasing 4 Vanessa Jones with a Jason part 6 can be really pissing...

I think I'm dreaming... Asking for getting our environmental kills back again seems to be already a lot.

"Is this the Police? Oh God help us, version 1.34 is killing my friends, he's killing EVERYONE! No! This is not a prank! We need you nooow..."

Anyone besides me notice that it is almost impossible to be Jason since the patch? I have played well over 30 matches since the patch and have only been selected as Jason 1 time. 

3 hours ago, Lord-Rapter said:

On a side note, am I the only one who's annoyed by all these players who choose Vanessa Jones?

I think a clever add to the next patches whould've been to make impossible to have the same character at multiple times in the same team.

If you're a little pussy and always choose Vanessa, so be it, but it would be only "a preference", and you'd end up with a random character if somebody else chose her too.

For exemple chasing 4 Vanessa Jones with a Jason part 6 can be really pissing...

I think I'm dreaming... Asking for getting our environmental kills back again seems to be already a lot.

"Is this the Police? Oh God help us, version 1.34 is killing my friends, he's killing EVERYONE! No! This is not a prank! We need you nooow..."

If you wanted to piss more people off, telling them they couldn't play the counselor they want when they want is a good way to do that.

An alternative would be to play matches with people who like counselor variety, rather than dopplegangers.

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Anyone besides me notice that it is almost impossible to be Jason since the patch? I have played well over 30 matches since the patch and have only been selected as Jason 1 time. 

I haven't noticed the chance as Jason being less than usual. Something could be going on with that though.

Hey @mattshotcha, have there been any observations regarding this?

• Like 1

Wall clipping possible with hiding spots near corner cabin walls. RT to cancel animation while going under a bed will force you through the wall and outside of the cabin.

8 hours ago, Lord-Rapter said:

Learn to use her weaknesses to your strength. I’ve dealt with 5-6 Vanessa’s in one lobby before. I’ll always face a lobby full of em. Don’t back out, face those toxic bitches

14 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It’s always been hard getting a Jason game. Most nights I can average 3 per time I play. But I want to play as jason more. 

I started a new account and it seems I got selected more.... I think newer players have a higher chance in getting to be Jason. Could or could not be true but just my experience 

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’s always been hard getting a Jason game. Most nights I can average 3 per time I play. But I want to play as jason more. 

I started a new account and it seems I got selected more.... I think newer players have a higher chance in getting to be Jason. Could or could not be true but just my experience 

I have averaged being selected as Jason about 2 times every 15 or so matches. Since this latest patch, I was only Jason 1 time in about 40 matches, so I started leaving and going to another QP match to see if I would get selected. After leaving 20 matches and re-entering QP and not getting selected, I finally decided to just play the round. After about 5 more matches, I was finally selected to be Jason. On  a side note, when I was finally selected, over half the lobby left before I even left the shack.:rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have averaged being selected as Jason about 2 times every 15 or so matches. Since this latest patch, I was only Jason 1 time in about 40 matches, so I started leaving and going to another QP match to see if I would get selected. After leaving 20 matches and re-entering QP and not getting selected, I finally decided to just play the round. After about 5 more matches, I was finally selected to be Jason. On  a side note, when I was finally selected, over half the lobby left before I even left the shack.:rolleyes:

I managed to get in 5 jason games in 1 hour when I made a new account

21 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If you wanted to piss more people off, telling them they couldn't play the counselor they want when they want is a good way to do that.

An alternative would be to play matches with people who like counselor variety, rather than dopplegangers.

I haven't noticed the chance as Jason being less than usual. Something could be going on with that though.

Hey @mattshotcha, have there been any observations regarding this?

No, not outside of this thread.

Well, it looks like the window glitching and early Shift have been patched, which is good... but now I'm noticing that while it used to take roughly 15-25 seconds or so for "Searching for dedicated servers" to change to "Checking session for room", it's now taking well over a minute almost every time, and when it finally does connect it seems to keep dropping me into a Canadian server (or I could be confusing what the CA is for).

17 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Well, it looks like the window glitching and early Shift have been patched, which is good... but now I'm noticing that while it used to take roughly 15-25 seconds or so for "Searching for dedicated servers" to change to "Checking session for room", it's now taking well over a minute almost every time, and when it finally does connect it seems to keep dropping me into a Canadian server (or I could be confusing what the CA is for).

Wait so they fixed these problems without having to issue a new update to install on PS4????

Nvm just realized it updated while in rest mode

On 8/12/2019 at 5:54 AM, DontZzz34 said:

I started a new account and it seems I got selected more

Maybe because they don't have an experience playing as him you think and the more you play as him, the more you know how to? It's possible unless it's the players preferences that have been modified to be more counselor, than Jason himself.

By the way @mattshotcha maybe in the settings to choose who you want to be more like Counselor or Jason, and "None." Maybe change it to Either instead of None, that threw me off when I first played.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Purplejason said:

Wait so they fixed these problems without having to issue a new update to install on PS4????

Nvm just realized it updated while in rest mode

Yeah, I was a little surprised too. Usually I have to download an update but it seems to have been already done for me this time.

32 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Yeah, I was a little surprised too. Usually I have to download an update but it seems to have been already done for me this time.

This was actually one of the first patches I had to go in and check for an update...usually my PS4 automatically updates on its own when in rest mode or some point during the day when either the kids are on it or my wife...weird.

For one day, I thought the servers were fine. And now I've been stuck on canceling the initialization stage because it sticks there for over 3 minutes for over 1 minute. Ever since this update, the servers must either be getting false players or the update ruined something with it.