5 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

What do you guys label as Floating Objects, an few examples maybe?

I'm guessing things like health spray, weapons, traps, etc that people drop purposely or after being killed.  I've seen them floating in the air about chest height.  

3 months?...waiting..for nothing.

New bugs !! is this a joke?.

Testers objetive = Kill the Game

So disappointed.

PD: Sorry for my english

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

What do you guys label as Floating Objects, an few examples maybe?

Any items not sitting on the surface below them. I don't have specific examples, but health spray, weapons, etc.

12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

@mattshotcha There was a bug for hiding under the bed.

Your player would come out without you telling them to, but the camera would still be stuck as if you're under the bed.

Is the team aware of this?

I believe so. I'll check with our support squad.

Just played a game as Part 3 Jason and had a group of 4 or 5 pretty proficient players giving ‘ol Jase a hard time. This wasn’t helped by a Vanessa who kept dissapearing and then reappearing a short distance away ??? Almost like she was doing a micro shift! I’m thinking it may only have been visible to me as Jason, but it happened multiple times and made it a nightmare when trying to close in on her. Anyone else experienced similar?

Reports coming in.Jason got unintended buffs at least some of them did .I don't play console but getting info on Facebook. Seems sense and shift are activating at the same time and faster plus faster recharge.

5 minutes ago, HeavyShit said:

Just played a game as Part 3 Jason and had a group of 4 or 5 pretty proficient players giving ‘ol Jase a hard time. This wasn’t helped by a Vanessa who kept dissapearing and then reappearing a short distance away ??? Almost like she was doing a micro shift! I’m thinking it may only have been visible to me as Jason, but it happened multiple times and made it a nightmare when trying to close in on her. Anyone else experienced similar?

This "slide" behavior has been reported.

Just now, TimDuke 01 said:

Reports coming in.Jason got unintended buffs at least some of them did .I don't play console but getting info on Facebook. Seems sense and shift are activating at the same time and faster plus faster recharge.

As far as we can tell, Sense is acting correctly. Shift on the other hand is sometimes unlocking immediately following Sense, and the cooldown for Shift is happening too quickly. Team is aware and on it.

1 hour ago, Dredge said:

Just gotta fix the shift you broke now😂 neutral shift Jasons get shift immediately after sense and cool down is faster

Jesus Christ...... No testing needed, I guess. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

As far as we can tell, Sense is acting correctly. Shift on the other hand is sometimes unlocking immediately following Sense, and the cooldown for Shift is happening too quickly. Team is aware and on it.

Actually sense seems broken as it drains faster on jasons with +sense i don't really know but it's annoying lol

4 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

My question is, "how couldn't you be aware of this when you pushed this patch out?"  You guys did play testing, right?

Reports of counselors having to set traps 2 times because it trips right after the first attempt.

5 minutes ago, camp_voorhees said:

Actually sense seems broken as it drains faster on jasons with +sense i don't really know but it's annoying lol

The team is going to check the values to be sure.

3 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

My question is, "how couldn't you be aware of this when you pushed this patch out?"  You guys did play testing, right?

We absolutely did test, thoroughly, before launching this. This value change has not been the case for the entirety of the testing phase, and must have slipped it's way by unseen in the late phases.

6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

There's absolutely no way patches are qa'd except for the specific things they were trying to fix. Play a couple matches. Get a group of us who are well versed in the game and let us qa patches before released or something. It would save a lot of headache.

• Thanks 1

So no one played Jason during the last phase of testing? Because on PS4 no matter which Jason you are shift unlocks at the same time as sense. How could something like that be overlooked while testing? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dredge said:

There's absolutely no way patches are qa'd except for the specific things they were trying to fix. Play a couple matches. Get a group of us who are well versed in the game and let us qa patches before released or something. It would save a lot of headache.

Seriously. People that actually play this game find all the bugs within MINUTES of a patch being released. Things “months of testing” apparently can’t. Makes no sense. One step forward, 5 steps back. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 5

The 800 lb gorilla in the room has yet to be confirmed. Did it really fix the roof glitch? Getting conflicting reports on that

2 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The 800 lb gorilla in the room has yet to be confirmed. Did it really fix the roof glitch? Getting conflicting reports on that

No more rubberband for counselor with trap or Jason in rage from my testing. So that appears to be fixed.

34 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Any items not sitting on the surface below them. I don't have specific examples, but health spray, weapons, etc.

Thanks! What about the bug with Counselors being able to escape when Jason is to be stunned or is just randomly let go?

Thank you for confirming because Facebook isn't all that reliable. Hey I'll take the unintended Jason buffs.LOL

Just played a match with my Jason part 3. The cooldown for the shift is like 7 seconds, pretty much like blinking with the Nurse in DbD. Impossible for the counselors.

Easiest 8/8 ever. lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dredge said:

22 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

The team is going to check the values to be sure.

We absolutely did test, thoroughly, before launching this. This value change has not been the case for the entirety of the testing phase, and must have slipped it's way by unseen in the late phases.

Players have found issues within a hour of the patch release.  Whoever is doing the testing aren't actual players.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dredge said:

No more rubberband for counselor with trap or Jason in rage from my testing. So that appears to be fixed.

That's a good sign. Now it's on to the new bugs that have surfaced.

Thanks @mattshotcha for the rooftop fix.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

Thanks! What about the bug with Counselors being able to escape when Jason is to be stunned or is just randomly let go?

Not sure what you mean here. More info?

It looks like the same shit I deal with at work.  software upgrades/changes are tested before hand but in a lab environment. no issues but once they go to production environment...Boom all sorts of issues that me and my fellow techs get blamed for and have to fix.

now to be fair it is hard to test in real environment before hand with out having other issues pop up....like the guys who do our inventory system...they change and test shit on the liver version of the site wich screws things up for us when we need to get parts or put parts in the system.