@Nathan5226

No, the environmental kills glitch that allows double / triple/Quadrupling kill counts will not be fixed with this “Rapid Patch “ as it is being called.

that will come in a future patch.

• Sad 1

Started the car 4 seater by the main lodge on Higgens Haven.

4 seater car immediately gets destroyed. I get teleported under the map into water. Had another Vanessa with me too.

Jason was following us around while we explored the hidden waterworld underneath the map.

Cops get called. I try to swim over to the exit. Fall off the map to my death underneath the main lodge.

TLDR : Car is a secret portal to waterworld. Recorded my trip. 😂

24 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

4 seater car immediately gets destroyed. I get teleported under the map into water. Had another Vanessa with me too.

Jason was following us around while we explored the hidden waterworld underneath the map.

Cops get called. I try to swim over to the exit. Fall off the map to my death underneath the main lodge.

I want to see Jason’s Watery world !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Me and 2 friends once got stuck under packanack, we thought we were in waterworld but we found something much more sinister.  

WE fell through the map for over 5 minutes, eventually my friend dies and i see her body falling with me farther and father,  

i look down and i see the stars coming closer,  and eventually i go THROUGH the stars and the skybox,   and then im stuck in an eternal hell, no map, no minimap, no character, just my screen.

WATERWORLD IS JUST A SECRET COVERUP FOR THE HELL UNDER CAMP

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Nathan5226

No, the environmental kills glitch that allows double / triple/Quadrupling kill counts will not be fixed with this “Rapid Patch “ as it is being called.

that will come in a future patch.

Oh mannnn, only if the Wonderpets could help 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Maybe it's called a Rapid Patch because of how fast it's hopefully coming, by the way any time for when it's being hopefully released today, since it's 12 AM for me now? Never mind, that'd be called a Hotfix.

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Arent we getting a hotfix this monday?

On 8/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, mattshotcha said:

A fix is in final testing for the Jason abilities plus Counselor Animation Cancel (window issue).

Target is Friday at the latest on all 3 platforms. This includes bringing the updated patch to PC that was delayed by these issues.

Here is Matt’s response about when the patch will hit.

Is the patch still currently on track to drop today? I haven't seen anything yet aside from Matt saying on Tues that it was targeted for today.

3 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Is the patch still currently on track to drop today? I haven't seen anything yet aside from Matt saying on Tues that it was targeted for today.

Hopefully today, and not bring new problems. I will cross my fingers with which they will repair without other problems

• Like 1

I'm gonna miss the R2 cancel.

I found out you can render hiding spots unusable for other players.

You can half open windows.

You can half open doors.

You can lock half open doors.

You can teleport through beds. 

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

@mattshotcha Do you know if this is still on schedule for today? 

It is not, details are here. I know you've seen this thread, but for everyone else in here.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mattshotcha said:

It is not, details are here. I know you've seen this thread, but for everyone else in here.

What details? You said Friday latest, now its Tuesday?

@Fair Play4k resolution / or higher compare what we have now...tired to play games with all of this edges xmas trees no aa. So yes i wait high resolution on xbox one x this is my priority to going back to game. 
after this its good if they add enhanced graphics/textures and hdr on the end. 

1 hour ago, Earmack said:

@Fair Play4k resolution / or higher compare what we have now...tired to play games with all of this edges xmas trees no aa. So yes i wait high resolution on xbox one x this is my priority to going back to game. 

You understand the human eye really can't see 4K, what your gonna be seeing at best is 1080p.

Found in a 2013 study:

"But even those standard HD sets, at the distance viewers regularly watch them, can be considered "retina" resolution. The number of pixels is quadrupled for 4K TVs, but experts say that in most cases, the human eye cannot even perceive the difference."

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

I can tell the difference.

I don't think so, our eyes weren't meant to be super eyes. We were meant to have them for reasons of seeing mostly people, not Technology. They call it 4K and purposely sell TVs, "in 4K" to make more money. Not even I with glasses can see the difference between either, so it's better not to even bother. Anything above 1080p is better than our own vision. They just add more pixels to make it more clearer, there's really not such a big difference.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nathan5226 said:

You understand the human eye really can't see 4K, what your gonna be seeing at best is 1080p.

Found in a 2013 study:

"But even those standard HD sets, at the distance viewers regularly watch them, can be considered "retina" resolution. The number of pixels is quadrupled for 4K TVs, but experts say that in most cases, the human eye cannot even perceive the difference."

lol. I see difference. More pixels more clear picture less blur...if u dont see...no comment here.

Btw i remember 2018 year the time when we get single player challenge picture on xbox one x been very clear and more detailed especialy if u look for the hairs...but for some reason developers remove this update for xbox one x. Sadly after that i cant back to the game where everythings edges xmas threes. But still hope one day they finally make update for xbox one x.

6 hours ago, Earmack said:

Your priorities are not the same as the developers' priorities. If they want the people to have 4K graphics, then we'll get them. If they don't, we won't.

We'll see what the future holds.

5 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

I can tell the difference.

Some people can tell the difference. We call that attention to detail.

5 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

I don't think so, our eyes weren't meant to be super eyes. We were meant to have them for reasons of seeing mostly people, not Technology. They call it 4K and purposely sell TVs, "in 4K" to make more money. Not even I with glasses can see the difference between either, so it's better not to even bother. Anything above 1080p is better than our own vision. They just add more pixels to make it more clearer, there's really not such a big difference.

Things change over time. Many things weren't "meant to be", but sometimes the unexpected happens.

I'm sure when color television or high definition first came about, there were skeptics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Your priorities are not the same as the developers' priorities. If they want the people to have 4K graphics, then we'll get them. If they don't, we won't.

We'll see what the future holds.

Yeah thats why people start leaving/switching to others game/products, so yeah its ok

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Earmack said:

Yeah thats why people start leaving/switching to others game/products, so yeah its ok

You understand, they're gonna have a much bigger fanbase without added 4K support which would probably make the game more worse than it already is. Just because you dont wanna play a gane because you can see the edges of trees, doesnt mean they'll add it. It's not their fault you've never experienced a game from the 80's 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

You understand, they're gonna have a much bigger fanbase without added 4K support which would probably make the game more worse than it already is. Just because you dont wanna play a gane because you can see the edges of trees, doesnt mean they'll add it. It's not their fault you've never experienced a game from the 80's 

they already added before in 2018 support for xbox one x. Why they removed this?

41 minutes ago, Earmack said:

they already added before in 2018 support for xbox one x. Why they removed this?

Because too many people thought they were getting Jason x content.