Ahab, nobody is demanding that the game is bug free. Stop being disingenuous, please.

• Thanks 3

Having issues with dedicated servers tonight on Xbox. Had 5 ''lost connections''.

Brings me back to the good old days of the host ending a match.

Update: Xbox live is having issues tonight. Just checked the status.

8 hours ago, malloymk said:

Ahab, nobody is demanding that the game is bug free. Stop being disingenuous, please.

Lol 😂 this is not exactly true a lot if people have been demanding the game to be bug free ..... which will be impossible.

I will just be very happy if the next patch fixes the shift and counselors canceling and when the environmental kills get fixed.....these are my top 3 issues right now....anything else will be gravy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol 😂 this is not exactly true a lot if people have been demanding the game to be bug free ..... which will be impossible.

I will just be very happy if the next patch fixes the shift and counselors canceling and when the environmental kills get fixed.....these are my top 3 issues right now....anything else will be gravy.

Followed by the car issues. I think that one is going to be a bear to fix though.. Fingers are still crossed. ☝️

• Like 2

I do hope that with the upcoming patch that it does correct the sense/shift situation as well as the window cancelling however since every patch from launch there has always been new surprises to be found, so now i look at every patch as an event to see what people find. So bring your pop corn and let's hope for the best but be excited for the surprises.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2019 at 2:36 PM, Kane78 said:

Anyone find a Tommy tape since the patch was released. I'm getting worried. I've searched through 1350 drawers roughly. Please God the patch hasn't messed up the tapes. I'm on PS4.

Yes, in fact since the patch I've found 4 Tommys and 3 Pamelas. Before patch I would find a tape a few times a year. I play on average 10-15hrs a week. I'm on PS4 as well.  

On 8/4/2019 at 3:36 PM, Kane78 said:

Anyone find a Tommy tape since the patch was released. I'm getting worried. I've searched through 1350 drawers roughly. Please God the patch hasn't messed up the tapes. I'm on PS4.

I have all tapes but yesterday I found 2 Tommy tapes and a Pamela tape yesterday while playing on PS4, I actually thought at first there may have been a event going on. lol 

@undrtkr @Brogan322

Thanks folks. I got #30 yesterday after opening 1700 drawers roughly. I was so relieved. I thought something was wrong. Only 3 to go now. Happy camping :)

On 8/5/2019 at 10:39 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

@Gottaevil

No information about enviromental kills yet.

They are on the list of things to fix.

Thanks for the info 😉

Pls, fix the Enviromental kills

20 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

A fix is in final testing for the Jason abilities plus Counselor Animation Cancel (window issue).

Target is Friday at the latest on all 3 platforms. This includes bringing the updated patch to PC that was delayed by these issues.

@mattshotcha Great news. But please make sure you guys actually sit down and play the game for an hour at least. Get a few matches in and see if you encounter any issues.

• Thanks 1

Experiencing a new sense bug on offline bots.

Bots will go and hide under a bed or in a closet for 20 minutes.

Some will not appear using sense at all. Won't appear during rage mode using sense.

Makes offline bots a pain in the ass to play.

Destroying everything for 20 minutes trying to find them hiding in a random spot.

The amount of pocket knives they all spawn with is ridiculous. Main reason I slash everybody to death.

1 minute ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Some will not appear using sense at all. Won't appear during rage mode using sense.

Destroying everything for 20 minutes trying to find them hiding in a random spot.

The amount of pocket knives they all spawn with is ridiculous. Main reason I slash everybody to death.

I'm almost positive they gave them a pocketknife perk they never included in the main game because they would've gotten killed for it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NScarlato said:

Luckily I have no interest in spending any of my free time conversing with @Ahab

Didn't think you did... and it is no loss for me at all. Fortunately, I will continue to point out the stupidity of others where ever I see it... Be talking to you soon.

22 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

A] Nobody bothered to run even one play-test, or B] They did play-test, knew about the problem, but released the patch anyway.

Or D} The play tester using Jason forgot to turn of the shift cheats he was using to get around quicker before sending out as a patch... Just speculation without evidence. If it were that simple, this one would have been fixed already.

20 hours ago, malloymk said:

I see you have missed several thousand posts that still exist in these forums... Others have not.
    Speaking of disingenuous... if you want me to see your comment that was obviously directed at me... you know how to use a tag, don't you? Don't be disingenuous yourself and accuse others of your own short comings... Exactly where was I disingenuous... you certainly were with what I quoted here... I would like to know where I was... so I can apologize if I was actually in the wrong.

7 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

So bring your pop corn and let's hope for the best but be excited for the surprises.

I hope the next surprises are far more pleasant... Fixing the new issues facing console players would be great... even without the popcorn.

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

In an update a while back, bots began to use perks. Some use sense avoidance perks, I noticed that right away when playing against them... This is why some of them do not appear on sense, even in rage mode. Sense avoidance perks actually work... but the bots are not smart enough to use them properly. Watch for their sound pings and spam sense now and again if you can't find them. If you spam sense near them enough times... you will see them in sense eventually... This is not a bug... Neither is it new... I just cannot remember which patch it was in, but I don't think it was too far back.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It is interesting that they're able to get this handled in a week for a (significant) balance issue, but don't show anywhere near that urgency for the environmental bug that actually breaks the game when a glitched player escapes, almost four months out. Oh well.

Of course, nothing is fixed yet.

Soon.

1 hour ago, SDA said:

It is interesting that they're able to get this handled in a week for a (significant) balance issue, but don't show anywhere near that urgency for the environmental bug that actually breaks the game when a glitched player escapes, almost four months out. Oh well.

Of course, nothing is fixed yet.

Soon.

I agree the environmental kills glitching out needs to fixed more urgently than the current pace it’s out. I’m sure it will be fixed 

soon. 

sooon.jpg

Btw just another FWI, my friend on PS4 last night said he was slingshotted a little bit from where he was supposed to be by Jason as Tommy. I'll ask what exactly happened when I talk today, and will give more details as early as I can.

Last night i was heading up to a cabin to climb through a window and saw Jason busting down the door. I turned quickly to try and run and my Chad fell over and died. A time bonus popped up on the screen and then I was kicked from match. Very weird. Anyone else ever experience that? This is on PC so the old patch.

The environmental kills glitch was already breaking the version 1.33 of the game, that's true...

But the "super shift" bug is seriously breaking my balls in version 1.34! Absolutely positively insanely unbalanced.

I say it should be the top priority now.

Calling for help on the radio "Hello... Is somebody there? Oh God... The patch 1.34 is killing my favorite PvP game, he's killing EVERYONE! We're at the camp Cristal Lake, bring a Gun."

• Haha 3

Now that more time has passed after the update more lobbies are using the window cancel animation bug.

Experienced it as Jason with everyone in the lobby all jumping through windows instantly.

Grabbing them was not an option because Jason's grab animation is slower than the window cancel bug.

Slashed them all to death. Was difficult to catch them even with the shift advantage. 7/7.

Will be nice when the next patch hits.

Pressing RT on Xbox cancels the animation of using the med spray to heal faster.

Works on searching drawers. Locking doors too.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:20 PM, BeautyNumber2 said:

Firecrackers are deleting pocket knives from the game. I was playing a match where I had two sprays and a PK in my inventory. I opened a drawer with firecrackers and replaced it with my med spray. The PK in my inventory was then removed and the extra spray was placed into the drawer. 

Another match, when I had a PK in my inventory and a spray, I found a firecracker in a drawer. I was after rage so i went ahead and threw it to get rid of it; my PK was deleted from my inventory.

Another match I had the exact same thing happen, firecrackers in a drawer, picked them up, threw them and it deleted my PK from my inventory. 

So, the next time I found a PK and a firecracker I was fishy there was a bug. I threw my inventory on the ground, opened the drawer and retrieved the firecrackers. I threw them and the pocket knife on the ground disappeared before my eyes. WTF. I told my friend to not pick up firecrackers anymore for this reason. They’re completely bugged and will remove any PK from your inventory when you throw them. Others please test this out.

this just happened to me on Xbox got killed cos I thought I had a knife but it disappeared after I picked up the firecrackers getting tired of this patch so much. 

Noticed an increase in Pinehurst getting picked every match for quickplay on Xbox.

Guess the old rooftop bug has everybody avoiding the Packanack map.

Think players are selecting Pinehurst for an easy win as Jason.

Posted (edited)
On 8/7/2019 at 12:50 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

Having issues with dedicated servers tonight on Xbox. Had 5 ''lost connections''.

Brings me back to the good old days of the host ending a match.

Update: Xbox live is having issues tonight. Just checked the status.

Happened to me last night except, not the lost connections. I wait sitting there waiting for about 1 and a half minutes before it finally saying Searching for a game or for me to finally restart the search, it was stuck on initializing for about 3 minutes total last night. Although I don't think this was because of Xbox Live issues because they had not acknowledged that anything was wrong, and it wasn't an issue mainly with games, it was mainly with purchased content digitally unless I'm just lacking total knowledge of what I saw on their site lat night, note it was about 1 AM.

17 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Noticed an increase in Pinehurst getting picked every match for quickplay on Xbox.

Guess the old rooftop bug has everybody avoiding the Packanack map.

Think players are selecting Pinehurst for an easy win as Jason.

You're lucky LOL, every time I'm on Xbox or PS4, they pick Packanack, it's almost every match unless it's random.

46 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Our community lead @mattshotcha has said this Friday for all platforms.

Oh thank gosh, thanks @mattshotcha!

By the way, can someone confirm whether the bug where there's more killed than people in the game fixed tomorrow? My kill amount was at 10/7 because of the environmental kills issue, it thinks you've already killed the player, but I picked one up twice and it bumped it up to 9, then when I finally killed them, it went to 10.

13 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Btw just another FWI, my friend on PS4 last night said he was slingshotted a little bit from where he was supposed to be by Jason as Tommy. I'll ask what exactly happened when I talk today, and will give more details as early as I can.

Update: I will be talking to him today about what happened, well should be if he's on.

Edited by Nathan5226
I like neatness