Some windows are bugged. Try to dive through them and you get stuck. Have to climb through again. 2nd story windows have the issue too.

Just now, Armani? said:

Like? 

Play With Jason,SleevedBiker,Swiftor,Samara Redway Games,Caliber,Dashie,Bryce Games,Tamil Gaming, and many more.

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Play With Jason,SleevedBiker,Swiftor,Samara Redway Games,Caliber,Dashie,Bryce Games,Tamil Gaming, and many more.

I've watched a couple of Bryce Games videos.

• Thanks 1

The game was in a much better state before that "engine upgrade."

And I'm really tired of hearing about excuses related to the "small team" or "lack of funds."

This game sold like hotcakes, and they offered several DLC packages.

If money was that big an issue, and having more would have improved the quality, the team could have stepped up and told us that, offering more DLC or other bonuses.  This game has had a VERY loyal fanbase, and it would have stepped up had the quality of fixes, etc been improved.

I'm just frustrated that such a great game has been so terribly mismanaged.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

The game was in a much better state before that "engine upgrade."

And I'm really tired of hearing about excuses related to the "small team" or "lack of funds."

This game sold like hotcakes, and they offered several DLC packages.

If money was that big an issue, and having more would have improved the quality, the team could have stepped up and told us that, offering more DLC or other bonuses.  This game has had a VERY loyal fanbase, and it would have stepped up had the quality of fixes, etc been improved.

I'm just frustrated that such a great game has been so terribly mismanaged.

Hit the nail on the head.

People would be more willing to put up with the shut off of the future if the game was actually in an acceptable state.

Sure, there would still be negativity and criticism, but it wouldn't be as bad if the game was in a good place gameplay wise.

When you hit them with the one/two punch of no more content combined with ineptitude in fixes/balance/anything.

Asking for patience after 3 years and counting becomes thin to nonexistent. Add to that, it adds credence to the conspiracy theorists out there that the goal was never to keep people playing the game, but in fact push them away through fishy means.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Hit the nail on the head.

People would be more willing to put up with the shut off of the future if the game was actually in an acceptable state.

Sure, there would still be negativity and criticism, but it wouldn't be as bad if the game was in a good place gameplay wise.

When you hit them with the one/two punch of no more content combined with ineptitude in fixes/balance/anything.

Asking for patience after 3 years and counting becomes thin to nonexistent. Add to that, it adds credence to the conspiracy theorists out there that the goal was never to keep people playing the game, but in fact push them away through fishy means.

Why push them away when they could just stop?  The developers are very versed at taking negative feedback so if they didn’t want to continue working on the game they could easily stop and deal with the enormous amount of backlash they would get....just another day in the life of Gun.

Why waste the money producing another version of the game for The Switch or even attempting fixes.... this is a nonsensical theory.

• Thanks 1

This was an abomination of a patch. Nothing else I can say thats not already not been said. 

17 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Why waste the money producing another version of the game for The Switch or even attempting fixes.... this is a nonsensical theory.

A final hoorah in making some more game sales and revenue on the game

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Why push them away when they could just stop?  The developers are very versed at taking negative feedback so if they didn’t want to continue working on the game they could easily stop and deal with the enormous amount of backlash they would get....just another day in the life of Gun.

Well with less players, you have less people caring about the game.

It gives them the out they need to say well why make sweeping/meaningful changes when nobody is playing?

More players means more outrage, more expectation. More outrage causes more necessity to respond to said outrage.

We've seen less and less of them since launch and what we do get on Tuesdays is basically nothing but stock answers or non answers or to report this or go report that, etc.

It is what it is.

New video. UNLIMITED POWER! Seriously, windows are broken.

92483da97c175c55011de69862acae9f.jpg

Don't worry. We have our best man testing another build.

• Haha 2

Have we had any official feedback yet on this mess, or has it been nothing but radio silence?

It gives them the out they need to say well why make sweeping/meaningful changes when nobody is playing?

They don’t need an out.

If this was what they wanted to do they could easily walk way.......regardless of fan outcry..... they are at a point in the games life where they have meet all out standing Kickstarter Initiatives..... so the only thing stopping them from packing up shop is they don’t want to leave the game in the state it currently is..... this speaks for itself.

5 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

A final hoorah in making some more game sales and revenue on the game

Yes, it will generate some more revenue but it definitely will not amount to the spending they continue to do for dedicated servers, Beyond streams, patches gameplays bug fixes and even promotional Items for it as well.... case in point they will be putting more out than they will amass back from this release.

@OCT 31 1978

Wait...you honestly think they're LOSING money by releasing on Switch?  You think they're keeping everything going out of the kindness of their hearts?

C'mon, man...

It's called maximising your sales... Just ask Bethesda with skyrim about that 😂 

Anyone find a Tommy tape since the patch was released. I'm getting worried. I've searched through 1350 drawers roughly. Please God the patch hasn't messed up the tapes. I'm on PS4.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:20 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Don't worry, we haven't missed you one bit. Actually, if you could continue having problems and being unable to play, that'd be great.

Lol unfortunately I switched to other games because Friday was no longer fun to me but it seems I'm not the only one with a lack of Xbox players playing plus how bad the game is after every patch but it's funny to see how my presence still upsets people 🙂

5 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

@OCT 31 1978

Wait...you honestly think they're LOSING money by releasing on Switch?  You think they're keeping everything going out of the kindness of their hearts?

C'mon, man...

No, not at first .... but Yes with all the  production / promotional costs that went into the Switch version rebuilding the game for that platform and testing....

.....AND the continued spending on dedicated servers and bug/ balance fixes.... The release of The Switch version will not recoup all that spending......as dedicated servers are a continuous expense.... it will keep things going for a good while.....

I don’t believe they are doing anything out of the kindness of their hearts as they are a business that must also make money but I also think some of it is attempting to finish what they started.....more so out of obligation, as I feel they also want the game in the best place possible as well.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, mattshotcha said:

Fixed Jason Part 5 Asset Issue

I was playing Jason Part 7 today, and this issue occurred...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sf6E27huuJ8Hyws1VyHQmyL7Dyt6SpBR/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J_0sSrUPZTU9VPUf9Kr3sM2DKsMIvm1d/view?usp=sharing

On 8/4/2019 at 8:36 PM, Kane78 said:

Anyone find a Tommy tape since the patch was released. I'm getting worried. I've searched through 1350 drawers roughly. Please God the patch hasn't messed up the tapes. I'm on PS4.

I've found a few Pamela tapes on Xbox One, but I don't remember an Tommy tapes slipping in.

On 8/4/2019 at 7:21 PM, Ste_Wolf said:

Have we had any official feedback yet on this mess, or has it been nothing but radio silence?

There was a response that they're working on everything, one by one each issue, from that date to now, nothing. However I do and many others would like if everyone stayed patient and let them do their work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Playing offline bots. Lachappa bot was not showing up while I was using sense. Part 3 Jason with rage on Higgens Haven.

I searched everywhere and was not able to find him. Another bug. The clock ran out.

That or bots have super perks on hard to make up for poorly coded artificial intelligence.

13 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Playing offline bots. Lachappa bot was not showing up while I was using sense. Part 3 Jason with rage on Higgens Haven.

I searched everywhere and was not able to find him. Another bug. The clock ran out.

That or bots have super perks on hard to make up for poorly coded artificial intelligence.

I played offline bots on Jarvis. LaChappa didn’t show up with sense and also when I finally found him, he had three pocket knives, lol. 

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2019 at 4:29 PM, Armani? said:

Had one match where it took longer than it's supposed to, to call Tommy. It kept going after the voice lines were finished.

Same here I called Tommy and he never spawned until there was one person left alive 10 minutes after being called. And yes it was called, I checked menu right after and it was checked off immediately after placing the call, and the radio was no longer in its interact mode. Game just chose to wait until 5 or 6 counselors died instead of two. 

Also the door bug people are mentioning with it being wide open but also barricaded has nothing to do with Jason and a counselor interacting with the door or with latency. Immediately in the first ten seconds of my match (no Jason in sight) this bug happened to the first door I went to lock. Jason was still in his shack and nowhere near me or the door. 

Environmental bugs: I just got drowned 382 times right now after getting tossed out the boat because the Jason repeatedly smashed (x) for five minutes. I couldn’t do anything and believe me I tried everything I just had to wait for the animation to repeatedly commence for a split second over and over again 382 times until my entire screen finally turned pitch black which somehow then made the animation start without interruption and finally play out. 

I’m also wondering if I’m the only one feeling like Vanessa’s stamina takes longer to regenerate in some matches? Definitely feels slower to me and I didn’t change any perks or nothing.

Sweater Bug: another bug that happened to me was when i had the sweater and Jason tried to slash me (I’m already injured so I press triangle to use the sweater) maybe it was because there was a tree nearby me (on camp crystal small) but I ended up emoting instead and STILL lost the sweater without activating Jason’s Mother’s animatic stun. The sweater disappeared off my body after but the triangle stayed on my screen as if I could still activate the sweater and Tommy said the same with the (x) remaining on his screen too. If Devs reply to my post I’m happy to send YouTube links i clipped of these issues.

Also im really hoping in the next upcoming patch there is a “gameplay sabotage” in-game report system. This is super tedious to have to do all this extra effort and make an account and upload videos and make a ticket on a completely different platform to report people who ruin the game for others.

ex:  working with Jason. Just recently I repaired a phone box but Jason’s friend ran to the phone and kept spamming x to call the cops but would restart it midway through repeatedly. I tried to intercept and place the call myself but even though the (x) appeared for a short second when they would restart the call, I still couldn’t position myself as well as the other counselor was and couldn’t intercept the call no Matt how hard I tried. And this happened until Jason finally came to kill me as their friend excitedly watches and tea bags me. Once they finished doing this to the other counselors too the Jason and friends always sit around and wait for the entire 20 minutes to expire to waste everyone’s time.

There should be some kind of temporary ban on their account to discourage this kind of behavior cmon. Happens way to much and ruins the game for everyone. 

23 hours ago, Ahab said:

How long do you think the kick starter money lasted?... ï»żTo figure this out you need some math you conveniently left out.... How many people were involved with the game that needed to be paid?... including the holdersï»ż of the rights... and how much did each of these people make?... Maintenance costs on equipment, rental fees for office and work space... Studio rental fees for mo-cap on everything from the start... let alone the costs of the computers for the work to be done on and for testing... yes, even testing that does not produce the desired results still costs money... expenses, we cannot forget expenses... like the hydro bill to power the computers to code the game... and lights to see what they are doing... and so on. It costs a lot of money just to keep a business... in business.

The Kickstarter total amount was calculated to finance exactly what it needed to. If you look at Gun Media's F13: The Game Kickstarter page it clearly states that the money raised would be distributed as follows:

• 10% Kickstarter fees and taxes
  • 20% Rewards/Fulfillment
  • 70% Game Development

Therefore all the other possible costs that you mentioned would have been accounted for within the development allocation or by means other than the Kickstarter funds. This is not my maths, it's Gun Media's maths as per their campaign page. To reiterate - the Kickstarter money served its purpose in allowing Gun Media to release a fully developed and published F13 game. Maintaining the game (servers, updates, dlc's, patches etc.) will have to be funded from the income that the game makes (or by other investment) and I'm sure they knew this.

23 hours ago, Ahab said:

Are you one of those people that think a company should put every penny they make into something just because you think they should?... What they made off the game is irrelevant here... Just as irrelevant as what you think they should do with their money... Backer or not, you do not get to tell anyone how to run their company... or how to spend their money... or what they should or should not be doing concerning anything they are doing... You are no more their boss than I am... backer or not.

In short, no. But I am a person who understands that to run a successful business you often need to reinvest heavily in your business in its infancy in order for it to give you the revenue that you are expecting in the long run. The longer you leave a bad product on the market the longer you affect its sales and your brand's reputation. So what GM made off the game is not entirely irrelevent. I'm not asking to know exact revenue numbers, because I can estimate that, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the game is in such a bad state that it will take a sizeable reinvestment to resolve; nothing to do with me asking them to. The game was released with game-breaking bugs that are still prominent to this day. Am I telling GM how to run their company? Not at all. But I am telling them that their product that I paid for is badly broken and they need to fix it! I'm also highlighting that they are failing to deliver on a product that THEY THEMSELVES promised to deliver to all fans' level of expectations, because there is only so long fans can remain quiet for.

On 8/4/2019 at 1:07 AM, Ahab said:

Thï»żey needï»ż to fix the game... all of us agree on that... But I am going to throw this out there again... to all the people that are saying this game should be bug free... or bugs should have been fixed a long time ago..ï»ż. or even complaining about onlyï»ż one bug in the gaï»żme for that matï»żter... Name ONE game that is the same age as this game and is bug free. Just one... I have been waiting a long time for an answer to that since I started asking it.ï»ż

For some reason you are very hung up on wanting someone to tell you the name of a bug-free game. When in actual fact that isn't the point here. F13 is a game that has PROLONGED GAME-BREAKING BUGS, that most definitely should have been fixed long ago, not just the odd bug or 3. I can name you hundreds of games that might have intermittent or exploitable bugs, but do not have ANY game-breaking bugs. I can pick up any game in my collection and play online or offline without encountering any problems except for F13. The fact that players were dancing on the roof for 2 years is embarrassing for Illfonic as a game developer. The videos posted by @GhostWolfViking mocking Jason until the match end by jumping undamaged through broken windows is just shameful for GM as that is a newly introduced bug. No other game in my collection has introduced new bugs after an update that weren't there before.

And you might claim to not be defending anyone, but it is obvious that you are, and that's your preogative. But when you make statements like...

On 8/1/2019 at 7:07 PM, Ahab said:

Truly.... In the real world.... before you can legitimately criticize ANYONE's work, you have to be able to do a better job at it than them...

...That is as warped of a statement that I've ever heard. If someone is in a position of expertise you expect them to deliver to a standard that you know they are accredited to. So if their expertise are of a high standard and they fall well short of what is expected then I will be in my right to criticise them until they correct it or find another expert who can deliver what is promised. If I could do a better job than the so-call expert then why would I need to go to an expert? All I expect to get is exactly what I am told I'm paying for. If GM want to give me my money back I'd happily take it and walk away.

• Thanks 2

Everyone is open to criticism as long as it is justified and in the case of the game and it's 2 year and almost 3 months life cycle, we can clearly see there is valid room for criticism. As a business you should strive for the highest excellence possible as it not only pertains to your reputation in the field but also determines what your consumers think of you and the products and or service you provide. Now since launch the game has had non stop issues ranging from Database login errors, car rubber banding, excess of weapons and items for counselors, kill cam's that shake like they are having a seizure, kills that bug out, floating counselor and Jason bugs, spectator bug, people who exploited through walls and onto roofs, interaction lock issues, hit detection issues, combat stance issues, blocking issues, weapons not connecting at all, flare guns not registering hits, items floating off the ground, dead counselors disappearing into the ground, cars being destroyed by throwing knives, the new window hopping bug, Jason getting shift and sense at the same time, shift cooldown's being minimal etc...etc... i could keep going. Now any other company putting out a product or service that had this many issues consistently for 2+ years would be criticized heavily and it would be warranted. I love the game don't get me wrong, but we have to call a spade a spade and this is beyond unacceptable. There is absolutely no excuse for the game to be in the shape it is in after this long, let alone every patch always brings new problems instead of just getting rid of them. For those on here who defend the game and go against what all of us who call out everything on, how will you feel when the day comes (and i am sure it isn't too far off in the future) when they can no longer maintain dedicated servers and support for the game and it is left in a broken, buggy glitchy state like it is in now. Will you still defend it then?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

To reiterate - the Kickstarter money served its purpose in allowing Gun Media to release a fully developed and published F13 game.ï»ż Maintaining the game (servers, updates, dlc's, patches etc.) will have to be funded from the income that the game makes (or by other investment) and I'm sure they knew this.

Which is exactly what I said... The kick starter money got them to production, sales from that point maintain. There was zero need to reiterate this.

34 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

In short, no. But I am a person who understands that to run a successful business you often need to reinvest heavily in your business in its infancy in order for it to give you the revenue that you are expecting in the long run.

Happy to hear that you are not, but your other post came off that way... so I had to ask.
   If you understand this... then what was with this...

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

money should no longer be an impacting factor.

How many employees worked on this... how much did each of them make? How many man hours actually went into this game so far and how much did that cost... added to the other costs of running the business that I mentioned, and there are far more than I mentioned that need to be considered. This number goes up all the time and by now is probably quite high overall... Just how much of the money earned do you think has been spent so far?... Either way, this is literally non of our business, unless you are a stock holder.
   Money is always an impacting factor, there are budgets to consider and many bills to be paid... and do you actually think you can throw exorbitant amounts of money at any problem to just make it go away? Two different companies have been trying to fix this game... and so far both have much the same track record with it... This does not necessarily mean they suck at their job, it could simply be that it is a frickin' difficult job... Throwing away more money is not going to get if fixed faster... or better... and it is not our concern to tell them how to do this... or write financial reports to tell the world they should be spending more money on this task... because they must have money... They have other projects going as well... or they would soon be out of business... but you seem to think that every penny they made should be spent on this game?.... Unrealistic expectations.
    And MANY of are asking them to fix this... but a great many people's expectations are unrealistic.

40 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

For some reason you are very hung up on wanting someone to tell you the name of a bug-free game. When in actual fact that isn't the point here.

This is EXACTLY the point.... NAME ONE... No one seems to be able to do this extremely simple task. Why is that?... Because there isn't one. Programing, coding... fixing bugs and glitches in video games... can't be a very easy job for the most part now can it?... or we would ALL have no problem naming MANY games without bugs.
    Yet a great many people throw it around constantly... its been two years and there are still bugs... so what? Of course there are still bugs... There are no games the age of this game that are bug free... Hell, name one video game larger than five gigs that has no bugs or glitches... the game's age is irrelevant for this one.

44 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

That is as warped of a statement that I've ever heard.

Nope, this is VERY real. If you think this is a warped statement, you have serious issues. What would be warped is someone that thinks they can tell people how to do their job when they have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to do that job. Go out, get a job... train in this job and get good at it. Then wait for it... some idiot that has no idea how to do your job comes along and starts giving you shit... You would apparently react differently than everyone else does?

46 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

If someone is in a position of expertise you expect them to deliver to a standard that you know they are accredited to. So if their expertise are of a high standard and they fall well short of what is expected then I will be in my right to criticise them until they correct it or find another expert who can deliver what is promised.

See... here is your issue...  Well, your second issue after thinking that other statement was "warped". What have they not delivered that was promised?... and being the end of content was out of their power due to them not owning the rights, so you cannot use cancelled content due to this issue... They NEVER promised a bug free game. No one does... I wonder why that is.
    I am not defending shit here... just pointing out the UNREALISTIC expectations that MANY people seem to have... That IS NOT defending someone and I am not sure how you would think it is.
    Game breaking bugs? which ones are those? Lots of people claim this or that is a game breaking bug, yet the game is still being played after the bug happens? Even if you die because of a bug... that is not game breaking, the game continues. When you have a much higher number of games completing than crashing (crashes happen, but not nearly all the time rather rare from my perspective) then how exactly is it game breaking?...  Explain to the judge how the game doesn't work.... Let me know how that goes for you... I am genuinely curious.

1 hour ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

GM want to give me my money back I'd happily take it and walk away.

How many hours do you have in the game? Even at full price at 40 hours, that brings you down to a buck an hour... I bet you have a touch over 40 hours in the game.... and you want your money back?... and you are trying to say you understand how business works?.... Wow. Try and explain how you have so many hours into a game that doesn't work again please?
    And you have the audacity to claim one of my statement was warped?.... as warped a statement as you ever heard to be more precise... Right back at ya with this one.

If you are on steam, I think you can get your money back if you are under two hours in game time.... Buy a physical copy and try to return it at all, good luck with that... Not sure how it works on consoles... and if you are a backer... did you get your backer rewards?... if you did, you have no reason to demand you money back... particularly if you have a lot more than 40 hours in the game. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3