6 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

Block is useless as Jason. It used to block 360° ,but they changed it and it is sh*t now. Used to let groups break all their weapons on me, now if grouped up you are screwed. Pandering to councilor whining  i guess 

Block still works fine for me. Whether getting attacked from the front, side or back. You will still lose your mask eventually as you are still taking some damage.

32 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Block still protects you 360, but if the counselors hammer you long enough, it WILL break your ask. How long it takes depends on who's attacking and with what, as well as how much damage did you incur before.

I’ve tested his block damage before, it’s pathetic. Jason can only take 9 machete hits, 4 axe hits, and 1 steel pipe hit from buggzy all in block with buggzy doing heavy attacks. So if jason is surrounded by 10 strength counselors with machetes/axes/etc still be careful what you tank, even in block.... this test was done on part 8 

pretty sad that counselors can tank 33 slashes in block before they reach full damage. COUNSELORS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TANK MORE DAMAGE THAN JASON

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

Nope..ts not 360 block. Maybe you just got lucky? 

Again, block WILL protect you 360 (Vanessa attacks from behind about 1:12, and Tommy also does at 1:26). I understand this video is from before the patch, but I had a similar situation last night with no problems.

To those of you who seem to be against the criticisms, an important thing to keep in mind that this game is being planned to hit the nintendo switch platform really soon and considering the game's been stuck in this repeated debacle cycle getting filled with bugs for 3 years and counting, that is no good. Right now, you're looking at potential consumers to become victims of being exposed to similar issues that past owners have been encountering.

You all have always been well within your rights to enjoy the game and continue to enjoy it no matter the condition of the game, that's fine. If you feel like you have an obligation to support the creators in hoping for a better future game, that's fine too. Disagreements aside, one thing you all have in common with one another, you want a better a future for the game at the end of the day.

Just don't act all surprise from the current and future criticisms when you are fully aware of everything that took place since the game's release and then attempt to persuade others by forcing them to look at it from your perspective. I understand the good intentions behind it, but you are going about it with poor methods towards those who are complaining.

Saying things like  "Just stop playing" "Be patient, they're looking into etc." is about one of the worst approaches you can take because chances are, you are merely insulting their intelligence because there's a possibility they've already done their homework surrounding the history of the game and all they'll see in their eyes is someone who is basically spreading possible false hope or either advocating that it's perfectly acceptable to allow poor service for paying consumers based on saying things like. You don't have that much credibility as you think might do.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’ve tested his block damage before, it’s pathetic. Jason can only take 9 machete hits, 4 axe hits, and 1 steel pipe hit from buggzy all in block with buggzy doing heavy attacks. So if jason is surrounded by 10 strength counselors with machetes/axes/etc still be careful what you tank, even in block.... this test was done on part 8 

pretty sad that counselors can tank 33 slashes in block before they reach full damage. COUNSELORS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TANK MORE DAMAGE THAN JASON

Buggzy's luck stat blows dead bears, so his weapon is going to break fairly quickly. Tommy's 10/10 in every trait may be a another story, but the machete has low durability as it is. My biggest concern would honestly have to be "Why the hell are you surrounded by 10/10 strength counselors with machetes/axes in the first place?"

24 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

My biggest concern would honestly have to be "Why the hell are you surrounded by 10/10 strength counselors with machetes/axes in the first place?"

It was just a what if scenario. And sometimes those groups don’t split up and you’ll eventually have to fight them anyway. Nothing throwing knives/shift slashes can’t fix. Also I learned a new technique. Block+sprint forward+knife+slash back away rinse repeat. From tommy86

28 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It was just a what if scenario. And sometimes those groups don’t split up and you’ll eventually have to fight them anyway. Nothing throwing knives/shift slashes can’t fix. Also I learned a new technique. Block+sprint forward+knife+slash back away rinse repeat. From tommy86

Don't try it if they're super-close to each other, as most likely at least one of them will be able to land a hit when you come out of block. 

@mattshotcha @GunMedia_Ben  @NthnButAGoodTime @JPops @Kodiak @Ralph Wiggum777 @DamonD7 @Slasher_Clone @Fair Play  

Ok. Will say that I am enjoying the new window "feature". Having some great chases with Jason after the patch.

New video of how broken the op window bug is. Counselor buff incoming...3...2...1...

• Haha 2

Enjoy it while you can @GhostWolfViking. I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually.

It's nice to see you find something enjoyable about the patch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@GhostWolfViking regardless of what bugs exist in a game, each player is responsible for their own actions. I appreciate being tagged with this group of people as I respect them but I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. The game is in a state right now but this is temporary. 

Like Play said, “Enjoy it while you can.”

Every patch has something that you always have to adapt to or work around.

Roof bugs. Moving through cabin walls with combat stance while holding a melee weapon. The invincible window bubble animation counselors had. Glitch spots. Hidden rooms. Crazy car issues and flipping over nothing. Knives destroying cars. Trap related bugs. Body blocking to avoid traps. Using the car to block entrances to buildings so Jason can't enter. Giant melee weapons. Rubber banding back to the car after exiting. Falling out of the map. Jason spawning to his death. Game crashing 1 time every time you start it forcing 2 lanches just to play it. Environmental kills being bugged. Drowning/boat kill/water bugs. Exiting the maps to get to new areas. 2nd sweater. Flare guns knocking Jason to his death. Trees inside cabins. Flying like ET above everything. Jason having shift as soon as he gets sense with insane recharge time. Grab kills bugging out and counselors instantly breaking free. Cabin doors getting stuck ''open'' with the bar closed and can't interact with it anymore. Jason teamers following you everywhere helping Jason to try to kill you. 100+ms in every dedicated lobby I play in. 200+ in private lobbies. Etc. (insert millions of bugs here since launch).

Point is something will always be broken about the game. It's going on 2+ years. It is fun. I got my moneys worth of etertainment out of it.

Understand the new team are dealing with fixing Illfonic's mess.

I don't expect a miracle but bugs that alter the core mechanics in game changing ways do need to be addressed and fixed.

The new window bug is a huge game changer. Worse than the roof bug.

Is it fun to mess around with. Yes, for awhile. It does start to hold up games and lead to more window looping with 20 minute matches in quick play.

In my video those are all randoms in quick play. My mic was muted. Only the last clip with 2 cars destroyed was with friends in a private match.

As you noticed Jason is not scary. The experience makes him look like an adult man child that wildly swings his weapon with a bad combat system.

It shows how much the game has changed in a negative way since launch. I have played and suffered through evey patch just like everyone has.

I'm still here enjoying the game for what it is. I believe Matt told me to ''pump my brakes on calling this the worst patch ever''.

That is simply my experience after having played since launch. This patch is the most game changing because it alters window damage and gives super shift.

The shift can easily be fixed. The window bugs they said they are unaware of what caused that.

Needs to be a top priority because it is much easier to do the window bug than get up on a roof with a trap.

Already seeing more matches that have Jason giving up and rage quitting in quick play matches.

I actually want to play as Jason to get my final achievement.

When I am forced to play as a counselor at 150 you try to find ways to keep the game entertaining.

The other option is to quit over and over until you get selected as Jason. That gets boring real fast unless you listen to music while doing it.

Use my new ''wonder woman'' window powers to save counselors or distract Jason. Just like you said dumb fun while it lasts.

Hoping the team gets it fixed fast. No need for me to go after them with a Savini trident. Just get it fixed before the lawsuit settles 🧜‍♂️😄👍

New video was simply showing how the bug changes the gameplay even with the new shift advantage for Jason.

To everybody still playing and here on the forum thanks for supporting the game and staying around this long. Thanks to the backers too.

• Like 4

Would it be possible to downgrade the game to 1.32 or less?

Seriously, I enjoy this game for almost 2 years, but it became terrible since version 1.33 and its environmental kills glitches...

It's as if you had a beloved wife who were doing liftings after liftings, and she'd become more and more ugly every time.

My heart hurts. Really.

"Jason! They're back! The patches Kill them!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Use my new ''wonder woman'' window powers to save counselors or distract Jason. Just like you said dumb fun while it lasts.

Hoping the team gets it fixed fast. No need for me to go after them with a Savini trident. Just get it fixed before the lawsuit settles 🧜‍♂️😄👍

New video was simply showing how the bug changes the gameplay even with the new shift advantage for Jason.

To everybody still playing and here on the forum thanks for supporting the game and staying around this long. Thanks to the backers too.

I’m not mad at you GWV, you can still tag me brother. I do appreciate you going into more detail and that you’re being funny rather than toxic. Just don’t go to hard on the QP players, most aren’t on the forums and probably are having a bad time right now. 

We’re all on the same side, we all want the bugs fixed (and for it to not break the game anymore.)

• Like 2

Here is a video i put together of a few things from the newest patch, i put 7 clips of different gameplay into one. I detailed each clip in the description of the video.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Lord-Rapter said:

Would it be possible to downgrade the game to 1.32 or less?

Seriously, I enjoy this game for almost 2 years, but it became terrible since version 1.33 and its environmental kills glitches...

It's as if you had a beloved wife who were doing liftings after liftings, and she'd become more and more ugly every time.

My heart hurts. Really.

"Jason! They're back! The patches Kill them!!"

I wish we could go back to pre engine upgrade days. It’s been terrible ever since the useless “upgrade”. It’s also too fucking dark with the new engine. Just roll it back. 

• Like 3

Just experienced an interaction lock as Jason on the Packanack map.

Killed a counselor hiding under a bed at the phone house in quickplay.

I could not use any ability, swing or grab after the kill. Only walk around.

The error message said I was idle longer than 120 seconds and ended the game. I was walking towards the water.

Another bug. It does get annoying the few times I get selected as Jason I get screwed over by some damn bug.

It puts me in the mood to quit until I'm selcted again as Jason. Found this is the quickest way over playing as a counselor.

Next match as Jason I get another bug. Part 8 mixed with part 4. Can't even get the right Jason I selected.

Jason can instantly pull the driver out with no animation now. No chance to save the driver. Another car bug.

Part 8 Jason was able to keep shifting at me non stop while I was in the 4 seater. Broken as hell.

Update: 4 times in a row my Jason changes to a random Jason with a messed up texture. Not part 8 that I picked.

This is happening to me each time after the new patch. Fix the random Jason and counselor issues.

• Like 1

Have you fixed the roof glitch?

Have you fixed the spawning as random Counselor?

Have you fixed the "panting" glitch?

Have you fixed the car from exploding after being hit with a knife?

I know it's a smaller team, but come on. 6 months should be MORE then enough time to get a little more out than that.

lol, they fixed all this and now Jason's mad and he's like kikkaghahaahha lmao what happened there

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Money is a massive factor in any gaming or movie project. Whilst far from easy, a Kickstarter project is only as hard as the demands of the project itself. Having said that, Gun Media crunched the numbers and decided that they would need $700k to get this project to where they wanted/needed it to be. As such, backers successfully raised over $820k, thus money should no longer be an impacting factor. However, we all know hindsight is a wonderful thing and unforseen issues do occur which would mean that more money is required. This is why I previously mentioned in one of my other posts that F13: The Game went on to sell almost 2 million copies in its first THREE months alone (not to-date). So at $40 (release price) a pop I'll let you do the maths at how much Gun Media should now have to fine tune everything there is to in this game.

Money is definitely a huge factor.... The kick starter got the game to a point where it could begin to bring money in itself... through selling the game.
   How long do you think the kick starter money lasted?... To figure this out you need some math you conveniently left out.... How many people were involved with the game that needed to be paid?... including the holders of the rights... and how much did each of these people make?... Maintenance costs on equipment, rental fees for office and work space... Studio rental fees for mo-cap on everything from the start... let alone the costs of the computers for the work to be done on and for testing... yes, even testing that does not produce the desired results still costs money... expenses, we cannot forget expenses... like the hydro bill to power the computers to code the game... and lights to see what they are doing... and so on. It costs a lot of money just to keep a business... in business.

Are you one of those people that think a company should put every penny they make into something just because you think they should?... What they made off the game is irrelevant here... Just as irrelevant as what you think they should do with their money... Backer or not, you do not get to tell anyone how to run their company... or how to spend their money... or what they should or should not be doing concerning anything they are doing... You are no more their boss than I am... backer or not.

Yes, the game is a shit show... no one disagrees with that. But they are trying... or we would not be getting any patches, nor would there be ANY communication with them, nor would there even be a forum still here for us to have this discussion. And no... this IS NOT me defending anyone. I just wish they were having better results at what they are trying to do... namely fixes and balance issues.
    They need to fix the game... all of us agree on that... But I am going to throw this out there again... to all the people that are saying this game should be bug free... or bugs should have been fixed a long time ago... or even complaining about only one bug in the game for that matter... Name ONE game that is the same age as this game and is bug free. Just one... I have been waiting a long time for an answer to that since I started asking it.
     When you have more realistic expectations... you will find yourself far less disappointed.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:22 PM, abx said:

But this bug was there that'as a fact. I was not even sure it's a bug, I thought that happened simply when the counselors get too scared. But also sometimes I experienced my counselor running weirdly when I wasn't holding the run key, this window bug behaves exactly like the run key is stuck, but not in a physical way... just a game bug, either this or fear... but weird anyway.

Running weirdly? Do you mean stumbling? If so, that is part of the fear mechanic. Lower composure counselors will stumble far more than high composure counselors. This happens when your screen begins to darken from the outside corners and you lose your mini map... Stay in the light, use your flashlight whenever possible and avoid dead bodies and prolonged exposure to Jason whenever possible. It takes time to lower fear levels after they rise.

The window bug you speak of... do you mean jumping through a window when you did not mean to jump through a window?... I hate when that happens. You can avoid this for the most part by making sure you release the run button before trying to climb through the window... But high pings in the lobby will make this happen even releasing the run key first, which means it is a latency issue... and some latency issues will never go away until we use quantum entanglement communications that will eliminate all forms of lag... but that one is far into the future. Until then we will all have lag in multiplayer games... What you see on your screen is never 100% in sync with any other player's screen... even if they are playing on another computer in the same room as you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Even in the midst of this chaos, we got a stream by Typical Gamer

Streamer love to stream anytime. A game can be at its best or worst, and someone will stream it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Streamer love to stream anytime. A game can be at its best or worst, and someone will stream it.

This is his 1st stream of this game in 1 year.

And he's one of the biggest game streamers on YouTube. 

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

This is his 1st stream of this game in 1 year.

And he's one of the biggest game streamers on YouTube. 

There is alot of people on youtube streaming or uploading about the game with atleast 10k-100k subscribers and still getting thousands upon thousands of views and a hundred comments per video.

6 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

There is alot of people on youtube streaming or uploading about the game with atleast 10k-100k subscribers and still getting thousands upon thousands of views and a hundred comments per video.

Like? I personally like watching Typindell Games uploads for this game. @Jason Todd Voorhees

Typical Gamer's upload already has 100k views and it's just been a hour. The game hasn't had this exposure in a while.