3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

It’s on hold for PC they said so you pry won’t have to deal with it. It is a bit much and can kinda annoy me at the same time as I can kinda have fun with it. But I’d rather for things to go back to normal. Surviving the night is way too EZ. Even with the super shift imo

It would be fun for a minutes for the lolz, not long term.  Bad jasons will always be ez to survive, but giving that to a strong Jason?  Giving that fast of a shift recharge, no one is surviving a Jason that can use shift for every effective purpose.

11 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

It would be fun for a minutes for the lolz, not long term.  Bad jasons will always be ez to survive, but giving that to a strong Jason?  Giving that fast of a shift recharge, no one is surviving a Jason that can use shift for every effective purpose.

I did survive the night against a Jason that had over 3000 hours in the game last night. Was still easy. The window hopping method is prob more OP than the shift

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I said that to bring a little humor to the conversation. Humor relieves tension, which is something we've got a surplus of. 

I can appreciate that... I do the same, but my humor does not come off as well as yours sometimes.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah pretty much everyone does it now. If Jason has a OP shift the OP window hopping kinda balances it. I def don’t shame anyone who uses the window hopping advantage. 

Being they are avoiding all damage by doing this... They deserve some shame. Any other time, we would call them out as hackers and cheaters. No more roof glitching, but now players can hold the game hostage with infinite window looping... through broken windows...  just as bad as holding the game hostage any other way.
   The shift regeneration does not make up for this... and will make life hell for -Shift variants that are unaffected by it anyway.

30 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Surviving the night is way too EZ. Even with the super shift imo

Exactly my point... Where did they say the patch is on hold for PC? I have not heard or read that yet.

11 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I did survive the night against a Jason that had over 3000 hours in the game last night. Was still easy. The window hopping method is prob more OP than the shift

Once again... Exactly my point... and I have not played this patch yet... We do not need to be psychic to know what players will do with certain tools.

25 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Apparently it does not affect the -Shift variants... So my Part IV would still be unaffected... and I will get sick of the invulnerable window loopers that have more health sprays than there are throwing knives on the map really frickin' quick.

My god this latest patch really broke the game worse than ever before. Please fix this mess. The game is flat out unplayable right now.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Being they are avoiding all damage by doing this... They deserve some shame. Any other time, we would call them out as hackers and cheaters. No more roof glitching, but now players can hold the game hostage with infinite window looping... through broken windows...  just as bad as holding the game hostage any other way.
   The shift regeneration does not make up for this... and will make life hell for -Shift variants that are unaffected by it anyway.

Exactly my point... Where did they say the patch is on hold for PC? I have not heard or read that yet.

Once again... Exactly my point... and I have not played this patch yet... We do not need to be psychic to know what players will do with certain tools.

Yeah ik what u mean. I just blame it more on the devs for bringing in to the game, hence allowing it to become a thing and for everyone to witness it being done and eventually it spreads. And all players are doing it...

it kinda does.... if you catch Counselors wandering around outside you can shift at someone kill them, by the time the kill is over you already have shift again. See someone else across the map? Shift again and kill them, and so on. And if I run into a window looper I don’t even go for them head on. I deal with them in stalk..... 

I remember hearing on their stream today it’s on hold for PC right now and the hot fix should be here next week. Hopefully that’s true. 

I don’t think you’ll have to deal with this broken mess. You wouldn’t want to as part 4. You would probably have to switch to part 3 or any neutral shift Jason for the time being if they did release it on pc to help deal with it..  but I highly doubt they’ll release a really bad broken patch like this into another system and make more players upset

• Thanks 1

Waited 10 matches as a counselor to get Jason on quickplay.

Finally get picked as part 8 on Higgins Haven.

Shift bug kicks in with sense.

I chase an Adam at the phone house into the water south east on Higgins Haven.

Drown him and the game bugs out and lets me spam the hell out of it.

51/7 kills before Adam dies.

Then my game freezes immediately.

Recorded a 5 minute clip.

Had to force quit the game.

No credit towards the 1,000 matches as Jason achievement.

Guess I'll just go hop through some more windows and not die as wonder woman for another 3 hours.

Will upload a few new videos to show off the new bugs. It's really fun in a crazy broken kind of way.

12 hours ago, NScarlato said:

8 months since I last checked into the game - back in happier times when 40 page threads about whether Reggie should be added as a Counselor in the game was all the rage.

Those were the days.

We should've took the hints then.

If I recall, I remember the 'lawsuit' popping up in that thread and that was before it ever popped up publicly as a reason why Reggie would be tricky to add. Kinda leaves evidence to suggest they knew they were being shut out by it LONG BEFORE it was known to the public. Which opens up all kinds of questions. None of them favorable to the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, NScarlato said:

8 months since I last checked into the game - back in happier times when 40 page threads about whether Reggie should be added as a Counselor in the game was all the rage.

He was approved to come by the Devs

Sad the lawsuit prevented anything to go into production, all the way back in April💀

21myeki.gif

• Haha 3

Next patch, please fix where Jason can’t throw knifes at the car and destroy it. Thanks for all you guys do!

9 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah ik what u mean. I just blame it more on the devs for bringing in to the game, hence allowing it to become a thing and for everyone to witness it being done and eventually it spreads. And all players are doing it...

That would kind of be like blaming the guy who sold the gun to someone who shot 100 people with it... but that is neither here nor there.

I remember hearing on their stream today it’s on hold for PC right now and the hot fix should be here next week. Hopefully that’s true. 

If I thought crossing my fingers would help, I would... but it won't help. All we can do is hope they get this sorted out VERY quickly.

You wouldn’t want to as part 4.

I have no desire to play other variants... even with the Super Shift. Other than the random mash up Jasons… I have not even played Part VII in a long time now, and that was my only other go to variant. I would just look at it as practice with stalk. I already have to contend with some excellent kiters every time I play with friends... Stalk is the bane of all counselors, in the open or in a cabin... looping windows or playing ring around the rosie… Never underestimate the sneakiness of being sneaky.
   I also wouldn't bother with the animation cancel when playing counselor... The skills of players that get used to this will suffer in the long run.
   Just because we can do a thing, does not mean we should do that thing.

• Confused 1

For what it's worth I thought I'd just leave this here on the off chance that the big boys at the top see this or it gets back to them somehow...

The biggest challenge is not screwing this up. Too many times we’ve seen gaming and movie franchises jump the shark or take a beloved character and throw them through the mud. We’re working on a game that demands a lot of horror and tension, but we’re giving players the control to create those scenarios. That’s a lot of balancing, that’s a lot of testing and that’s a lot of immersion and depth. The biggest challenge is that we do it right and that we deliver a title that lives up to the expectations of all fans.

Know that we’ll always, always keep you in the loop. We will get this game done right. It is our passion project, and there is no way we will screw around with the most legendary horror icon in the history of film. With your help we will make the game ALL OF US have been waiting for…

- Randy Greenback (Executive Director)

This statement shows the initial intention but it's clear to see that it's yet to be delivered. Over 2 years of glitches is dragging Jason Voorhees and the F13 franchise through the mud. Not intermittent glitches, but game-breaking and frequent new glitches fall well below the expectations of all fans. Us fans would like to be kept in the loop in regards to future plans to circumvent these issues and realistic timescales, not just when the next patch release will be out and its accompanying notes. Jason being unable to kill a counselor due to glitches is screwing with his iconic stature and making him somewhat of a laughing stock. We, the fans, try to help not only by backing the project but by submitting glitches, cheaters, concerns, thoughts etc. but the longer the problems persist the longer ALL OF US still wait for "that" game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

For what it's worth I thought I'd just leave this here on the off chance that the big boys at the top see this or it gets back to them somehow...

The biggest challenge is not screwing this up. Too many times we’ve seen gaming and movie franchises jump the shark or take a beloved character and throw them through the mud. We’re working on a game that demands a lot of horror and tension, but we’re giving players the control to create those scenarios. That’s a lot of balancing, that’s a lot of testing and that’s a lot of immersion and depth. The biggest challenge is that we do it right and that we deliver a title that lives up to the expectations of all fans.

Know that we’ll always, always keep you in the loop. We will get this game done right. It is our passion project, and there is no way we will screw around with the most legendary horror icon in the history of film. With your help we will make the game ALL OF US have been waiting for…

This statement shows the initial intention but it's clear to see that it's yet to be delivered. Over 2 years of glitches is dragging Jason Voorhees and the F13 franchise through the mud. Not intermittent glitches, but game-breaking and frequent new glitches fall well below the expectations of all fans. Us fans would like to be kept in the loop in regards to future plans to circumvent these issues and realistic timescales, not just when the next patch release will be out and its accompanying notes. Jason being unable to kill a counselor due to glitches is screwing with his iconic stature and making him somewhat of a laughing stock. We, the fans, try to help not only by backing the project but by submitting glitches, cheaters, concerns, thoughts etc. but the longer the problems persist the longer ALL OF US still wait for "that" game.

Great post.

• Thanks 1

Hi campers. I've read a lot of posts now but one thing I haven't seen mentioned is...money. This game was funded by Kickstarter ? So I guess it's not as rich as Rockstar Games GTA or Mortal Kombat and such institutions. So maybe money is a big factor. I don't know.

@Dredge You are absolutely right. At your level these bugs must be hard to take. I just felt bad for the folks working on F13. 

2 hours ago, Kane78 said:

Hi campers. I've read a lot of posts now but one thing I haven't seen mentioned is...money. This game was funded by Kickstarter ? So I guess it's not as rich as Rockstar Games GTA or Mortal Kombat and such institutions. So maybe money is a big factor. I don't know.

Money is a massive factor in any gaming or movie project. Whilst far from easy, a Kickstarter project is only as hard as the demands of the project itself. Having said that, Gun Media crunched the numbers and decided that they would need $700k to get this project to where they wanted/needed it to be. As such, backers successfully raised over $820k, thus money should no longer be an impacting factor. However, we all know hindsight is a wonderful thing and unforseen issues do occur which would mean that more money is required. This is why I previously mentioned in one of my other posts that F13: The Game went on to sell almost 2 million copies in its first THREE months alone (not to-date). So at $40 (release price) a pop I'll let you do the maths at how much Gun Media should now have to fine tune everything there is to in this game.

• Like 1

@F13 Seppuku Squad

They made millions from it so. I paid 14 euro on PS4 when it went on sale. Thanks for the background on it. I think it was about 40 euro when I first saw it for sale on the PS store. Then after I bought it it was free for anybody on PS4 who had PS Plus...a subscription you need to play online games. So that was probably a great deal with Sony. I hope they bring out a hotfix in the next week. I was watching Slash'n'Cast guy on YouTube. He said they might. Fingers crossed.

Firecrackers are deleting pocket knives from the game. I was playing a match where I had two sprays and a PK in my inventory. I opened a drawer with firecrackers and replaced it with my med spray. The PK in my inventory was then removed and the extra spray was placed into the drawer. 

Another match, when I had a PK in my inventory and a spray, I found a firecracker in a drawer. I was after rage so i went ahead and threw it to get rid of it; my PK was deleted from my inventory.

Another match I had the exact same thing happen, firecrackers in a drawer, picked them up, threw them and it deleted my PK from my inventory. 

So, the next time I found a PK and a firecracker I was fishy there was a bug. I threw my inventory on the ground, opened the drawer and retrieved the firecrackers. I threw them and the pocket knife on the ground disappeared before my eyes. WTF. I told my friend to not pick up firecrackers anymore for this reason. They’re completely bugged and will remove any PK from your inventory when you throw them. Others please test this out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Firecrackers are deleting pocket knives from the game. I was playing a match where I had two sprays and a PK in my inventory. I opened a drawer with firecrackers and replaced it with my med spray. The PK in my inventory was then removed and the extra spray was placed into the drawer. 

Another match, when I had a PK in my inventory and a spray, I found a firecracker in a drawer. I was after rage so i went ahead and threw it to get rid of it; my PK was deleted from my inventory.

Another match I had the exact same thing happen, firecrackers in a drawer, picked them up, threw them and it deleted my PK from my inventory. 

So, the next time I found a PK and a firecracker I was fishy there was a bug. I threw my inventory on the ground, opened the drawer and retrieved the firecrackers. I threw them and the pocket knife on the ground disappeared before my eyes. WTF. I told my friend to not pick up firecrackers anymore for this reason. They’re completely bugged and will remove any PK from your inventory when you throw them. Others please test this out.

What system do you play on? I only ask, because I haven't witnessed this on PS4 and I have played several matches where I had both firecrackers and a pocket knife.

Here's a clip from the other night and you can see, I use the firecrackers and still have the knife in inventory. Didn't get to use it because Roy was a slasher, lol

On 7/31/2019 at 4:50 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

New window glitch, lol

This window bug was there since I started to play (2 weeks ago). I'm on PC so, thankfully, we haven't got the patch yet. But this bug was there that'as a fact. I was not even sure it's a bug, I thought that happened simply when the counselors get too scared. But also sometimes I experienced my counselor running weirdly when I wasn't holding the run key, this window bug behaves exactly like the run key is stuck, but not in a physical way... just a game bug, either this or fear... but weird anyway.

6 hours ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

He says there is no way they will screw around with the most legendary horror icon in the history of film??? But Jason is still getting killed daily, kill squads are putting a axe in his head totaling up to 100s or 1000s of times, and Jason is straight up getting his ass kicked in his own game. Well if they want to stick to their word on this, why haven’t they gave Jason any proper buffs? They only gave him rage but that was just lazy. If any thing it only made Jason easier to kill. It’s a complete cake walk killing Jason... He needs more mask HP A LOT, fix block slash delay, make him only killable final 5 minutes, let him reset a couple traps, buff stalk, etc.... until they can give him thorough and needed buffs they will not hold up their word and Jason will continue to get an axe in his head and be put in the dirt every game by kill squads. RIP Jason Voorhees. 

• Like 1

Ya'll quoting a guy who doesn't work for the company anymore.

But yeah, pre launch/pre beta was nothing but basically 'don't worry...we'll do good'.

Then they caved post launch and started making all kinds of changes and shifted the whole game to the point where its more about counselor than Jason. One of the greatest tells of that was when you unlock nothing but emotes in a singleplayer mode built around Jason.

• Thanks 1

Block is useless as Jason. It used to block 360° ,but they changed it and it is sh*t now. Used to let groups break all their weapons on me, now if grouped up you are screwed. Pandering to councilor whining  i guess 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

Block is useless as Jason. It used to block 360° ,but they changed it and it is sh*t now. Used to let groups break all their weapons on me, now if grouped up you are screwed. Pandering to councilor whining  i guess 

Block still protects you 360, but if the counselors hammer you long enough, it WILL break your mask. How long it takes depends on who's attacking and with what, as well as how much damage did you incur before.