The team is rolling out a patch on the PS4 and Xbox One platforms immediately, PC to follow within a few days.

This update was specifically targeted to repair an issue with interactions that would allow the player to leave a site where an interaction was in place, then resume the interaction and slingshot to areas of the map that are non-playable spaces. This includes, but is not limited to the roof on Packanack Lodge.

• Resolved Various Issues Regarding 'Interaction Lock' for Counselor and Jason Interactions Which Would Result in Unintended Gameplay Issues.
    • A more thorough pass on Interaction Systems has resolved many interaction related issues.
    • These methods to manipulate interactions that have been fixed include but are not limited to the Packanack Lodge roof issue.
  • Fixed Several 'Stuck Spot' Locations for Jason and Counselor Players. 
  • Fixed Several Areas Where Counselors Could Reach Without Jason Being Able to Grab/Attack
  • Fixed Various Grab Kill Animations - Smoothed Out Animation Issues
  • Various Art Corrections in Cabins 
  • Sound Effect Tweaks with Proper Audio Effects Applied on Various Map Items
  • Fixed Many 'Floating Objects' on Various Maps
  • Resolved Issues with Various Car Blocking Locations on Various Maps to Prevent Exploit
  • All Counselors Now React to Dead Bodies
  • Resolved Issues Involving Shift/Morph Powers on Maps
    • Jason Can No Longer Get Stuck on Unintended Areas on Crystal Lake Map or Higgins Haven Small Map
  • Fixed Victoria Pants Issue
  • Fixed Jason Part 5 Asset Issue
  • Fixed Various Sense Issues Involving Correct Color Display of Doors/Windows when Counselors are Either Inside or Outside a Structure
  • QoL Resolutions Involving Controller Disconnect Resolved for Menu Interactions
  • Animation Fixes for Jason
    • Small Fixes for Animations
    • Complete Animations
  • Fixed Issue with Emote Menu
    • No Longer On Screen if Used While Entering Car
  • Camera Fixed for Car Grab Animation
  • Various Single Player Challenge Kill Fixes
  • Smoothed Out Various Single Player Challenge Animations
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Just gotta fix the shift you broke now😂 neutral shift Jasons get shift immediately after sense and cool down is faster

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Looking forward to playing the game and seeing how the patch is. 

edit: nvm. See it’s broken. AGAIN. Sad day

• Haha 1

i came back after months after getting a new hard drive and installing it and all games works fine on xbox one. and to find one out of 3 games it dashboards its happened as counsellor why is this a thing? can anyone else tell me if this still happens and it isnt just me? it put me off considering the hard drive is brand new so definitely isnt down to that and all other games work fine

i am getting the dreaded lost network connection error again and game closes and reports of a broken shift oh lord.

Well i can confirm shift regenerates super fast and sense drains super fast this patch is a bust can we have a roll back? please

• Like 1

Will the sound be fixed at the beginning of each match. It's pretty obvious it's not synched with the Jason kill...

1 minute ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Just a heads up, looks like barricaded doors are broken

Looks like they introduced a new bug..... wow

1 minute ago, Official_Adam_W said:

52 minutes ago, Dredge said:

Just gotta fix the shift you broke now😂 neutral shift Jasons get shift immediately after sense and cool down is faster

Oh my god. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Will this game ever work right? Jesus. 😫

• Haha 1

Does this mean the roof glitch for Higgins Haven and Packanack are finally fixed, I'm confused by the patch notes.

35 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

I'm excited to Try the New Patch once I get off work. Victoria with Pajamas here I come

I dont think so lol useless patch, half will be broken again of course

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

Does this mean the roof glitch for Higgibs Haven and Packanack are finally fixed, I'm confused by the patch notes.

Supposedly, yes...along with introducing a host of new glitches. 

• Like 1

I thought they said they tested this patch for months? This is kinda embarrassing.... lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Oh my God. A lot of people are going to die. This needs to be fixed....now🤣

Barricaded doors aren't broken. What you have happening in the video is a mix of latency with two animations that coincide. So Jason is opening the door while the player is barricading the door. Whether they're actually at the same time or not is dependent on latency. And the server seemed to think the door was not barricaded in time, again due to latency.

If you're seeing this happen in every match, every time a door is barricaded, then I'd say we have something bigger to look at. But this one off is due to latency.

As for Shift, the team is looking into this, as we speak. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mattshotcha said:

Barricaded doors aren't broken. What you have happening in the video is a mix of latency with two animations that coincide. So Jason is opening the door while the player is barricading the door. Whether they're actually at the same time or not is dependent on latency. And the server seemed to think the door was not barricaded in time, again due to latency.

If you're seeing this happen in every match, every time a door is barricaded, then I'd say we have something bigger to look at. But this one off is due to latency.

As for Shift, the team is looking into this, as we speak. 

Thank you for enlightening me 🙂 I was scared

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@mattshotcha There was a bug for hiding under the bed.

Your player would come out without you telling them to, but the camera would still be stuck as if you're under the bed.

Is the team aware of this?

• Like 2