Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Trade One Aspect Of The Game For Another

Recommended Posts

You can trade out one existing aspect of the game for another.

This could be a map or a Jason or a Counselor or a gameplay element, etc.

Examples (What I would trade)

Roy for Uber

Roy is from arguably the better film of the two, but the reality is he's not Jason, even if he was literally him for 99 percent of the film. I would trade Roy for Uber in a heartbeat.

Packanack Small for Grendel

I think I could speak for a great many people in what's left of the community who would probably trade out the tired, boring ass trollfest that is Packanack Small for a map that was surely going to offer a much fresher experience to the game, especially with the leaked files out there.

Mitch, Shelly Or Fox For An Old Man type character like Crazy Ralph/Crews/The teacher

As nice as it was to get 3 representatives from Part 3. Two of them being official versions and the other a doppelganger. The reality is we didn't need 3 reps from Part 3. Hindsight being what it is, I'd trade out one of them for the older male type character or another trope from a different entry in the series.

I'd trade Sense for Stalk

I don't buy Wes's take that Stalk is so powerful that it would destroy early game. Sense should come later to help make composure/stealth more useful late game. Maybe even make Sense only arrive in the final 5 minutes. Hindsight being what it is now, there would be many complaints because many people use Sense to shift grab but I think if the game came this way, the playerbase would've gotten used to it.

I'd trade Savini for the Wooden Pitchfork

Lets face it. I highly doubt these guys ever had any intention of creating another custom Jason. Not unless they charged for him like the clothing packs and since they used the trident as the excuse for why the removed the wooden pitchfork. I'd just trade Savini so I can use a Wooden pitchfork on other Jasons.

I'd trade the Halloween Pack for either the Pajama Pack or actual Crystal Lake attire

The Halloween pack never made any sense. Especially because this is F13, not Halloween. The Halloween pack is something you would expect to see in a game where Myers is going around Haddonfield carving up people, not at Crystal Lake. At the time, the spring break pack took considerable criticism but at least that fit the films with characters going swimming and whatnot. The Halloween pack never felt right. I would've traded out for the possibly just as ridiculous pajama attire or some actual Crystal Lake outfits people were asking for since launch.

Those are just some of the one for one trades I'd make.

What would you trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Roy for Uber

I would trade Retro Jason for Uber I like Roy’s look.

Quote

Packanack Small for Grendel

Definitely I would even trade all small maps for The Grendel.

 

Quote

Mitch, Shelly Or Fox For An Old Man type character like Crazy Ralph/Crews/The teacher

I would definitely trade Victoria and Shelly for Creighton Duke, Kay-Em or Sgt. Brodski as another hero character..

Quote

I'd  trade Sense for Stalk

I don't buy Wes's take that Stalk is so powerful that it would destroy early game. Sense should come later to help make composure/stealth more useful late game. Maybe even make Sense only arrive in the final 5 minutes. Hindsight being what it is now, there would be many complaints because many people use Sense to shift grab but I think if the game came this way, the playerbase would've gotten used to it.

I agree 100%

Quote

I'd trade Savini for the Wooden Pitchfork

No, I would trade one of the Axes for the wooden pitch fork..... there are entirely to many Axes in the game.. I love the kills though so they could have been added as an axe kill pack.

I have no issues with the costume packs....but I agree camp counselors attire would have been great!

one game play element I would trade is ...

Give both Jason and counselors a quick block and trade out combat stance.

Edited by OCT 31 1978
Added characters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

 

 

I would definitely trade Victoria and Shelly  for Creighton Duke as an another hero character..

 

No way! I love Victoria! She's my main!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Level-150-player said:

No way! I love Victoria! She's my main!

Oh yes way! Lol

Victoria, is just the female version of Chad and fairly similar to Jenny.

At least having another hero character would spice things up.... since this is a what would you trade topic I wouldn’t be opposed to having Kay-em from Jason X or Sgt. Brodski..... instead of Victoria or Shelly either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would trade Roy for Uber all day. 

Id trade crystal lake large for Grendel

I’d trade Kenny/Buggzy/Fox for Trish Jarvis/Megan Garris/Julius 

I would trade the disc console exclusive clothing for pajama pack

Id trade packanack large for a NYC map

I’m sure I could think of trades I’d do all day. But this is what I got. 

Interesting thread

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would absolutely not trade Mitch for another Counselor, a young Mitch would be nice though. 

Halloween costumes for official Camp Crystal Lake gear would be cool, but I’d miss the bunny. (She’s the only reason I bought it.)

All the small maps for literally any other map of decent size, extra points for a city or town map though, just something different because the small maps aren’t. 

Roy is my favourite outside of Savini so I’m gonna hard pass on trading him for anything but Tommy in a hospital gown and hockey mask. (Jason isn’t even Jason so him not being Jason isn’t a good reason for me.)

Sense for Stalk... yes please and thank you.... Wes take it from people who are actually knowledgeable about your game, this is a good idea and you’re wrong to think otherwise, how about we talk about the whole 5 minutes later B.S. instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paranoia mode for small maps / or Pinehurst 

This game NEEDED another mode, badly. Still does. Such a shame 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PARTVI said:

Paranoia mode for small maps / or Pinehurst 

This game NEEDED another mode, badly. Still does. Such a shame 

I’d take that trade. I still want to know what Paranoia was going to entail, I’d trade pack small for just knowing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I’d trade Kenny/Buggzy/Fox for Trish Jarvis/Megan Garris/Julius 

How DARE you!!? 😡 😠 😂

I'd trade Pinehurst for Sandbox mode any day.

Can I also trade all bugs for Grendel and PJs pack? 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I’d trade /Buggzy/ for Trish Jarvis/Megan Garris/Julius 

You can't trade Buggzy.  That dude paid to have his likeness in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wonder if those guys who paid for their likeness still play the game or they gave up after seeing what it became.

I recall Bugsy and the girl who voiced Jenny playing with Randy pretty close to when he stopped streaming the game and presumably left the company.

Also I recall Kenny playing with Laphin back when the game was fairly new.

But I bet most of them moved on. Lotta money though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

How DARE you!!? 😡 😠 😂

I'd trade Pinehurst for Sandbox mode any day.

Can I also trade all bugs for Grendel and PJs pack? 😆

Lol sorry 😂 

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

You can't trade Buggzy.  That dude paid to have his likeness in game.

I know. This is just a trade scenario. And I’d much rather have Julius than buggzy tbh. Buggzy is useless. I’m sorry I hurt both of y’all feelings with getting rid of ur mains 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol sorry 😂 

I know. This is just a trade scenario. And I’d much rather have Julius than buggzy tbh. Buggzy is useless. I’m sorry I hurt both of y’all feelings with getting rid of ur mains 😂

I'd trade Chad.  

For anything.

He used to be my main, he's now useless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol sorry 😂 

I know. This is just a trade scenario. And I’d much rather have Julius than buggzy tbh. Buggzy is useless. I’m sorry I hurt both of y’all feelings with getting rid of ur mains 😂

Buggzy and Julius essentially would have the same stats

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:44 AM, tyrant666 said:

I'd trade Sense for Stalk

   Stalk is too situational without sense... Watch any existing video of players using stalk (now someone will make a video of stalk kills from their vast archives in which they did not rely on sense)... and think of how you use it... which is much like the rest of us I bet. A successful stalk kill is heavily reliant on the use of sense with it. Very situational without sense.

   Genius thread in my opinion... But Roy for Uber... not a fair trade. For Uber Jason we should need to give up Crystal Lake Small, Higgin's Haven Small, and Packanack Small... and Roy (he is just an angry gardener anyway)… as well as Jason's mask coming off in only one or two hits... and then maybe its a fair trade for something like that. I would hate to think of what we need to give up for the Grendel Map.
    By "actual Crystal Lake Attire" I assume you mean the counselor uniforms from Part I... That would have been awesome.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:19 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

there are entirely to many Axes in the game.

   In a game like this.... you can NEVER have too many axes.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:19 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Give both Jason and counselors a quick block and trade out combat stance.

    This would be awesome for both sides of play.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:15 PM, Level-150-player said:

No way! I love Victoria! She's my main!

    Victoria looks too much like someone named Hillary... I would trade her in a second for Alice, Ginny, Trish, Julius, Tina, that chick with the guitar in Part VIII, Creighton Duke.... KMFDM or whatever her name was (Lyssa Ryder is awesome, but only if I spelled her name right)… and David Cronenberg (I cannot remember his character's name)... we should have had him in here too... just because... He is David frickin' Cronenberg!!!
    I would also trade all small maps for any one of them.

13 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

I'd trade Pinehurst for Sandbox mode any day.

    Pinehurst rocks... I get most of my boat escapes on that map... I love boats, wouldn't trade that map for anything... except maybe to get rid of all of the small maps... small maps have no boats.... and boats rock.

12 hours ago, SirMang said:

You can't trade Buggzy.  That dude paid to have his likeness in game.

   I think it was four people that paid for their likeness to be used for counselors.... Bugsy, Adam, LaChappa (if I am correct on those three)… and I can't remember the last one... unless I am wrong and there was only three. But no... they paid a shit load of money to be in the game... and should never be taken out of it. Not even an option.

12 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I always wonder if those guys who paid for their likeness still play the game or they gave up after seeing what it became.

   This is a good question... I wonder if they ever come onto the forums. But after the money they spent, I would hope they are still enjoying playing the game. A larger question is... do any of them play the game using their counselor as their main?

49 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Buggzy and Julius essentially would have the same stats

   My question to you sir... What would you trade to have Reggie in the game?.... I hope your reply is "all of the small maps"... I would trade those away for Reggie too... in a heartbeat... But I would also trade all the small maps for pretty much anything we didn't get... Damned lawsuit thingy!... On a few things, we were so close to getting them... I think Reggie was one of them... but we will probably never know for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ahab said:

 

   My question to you sir... What would you trade to have Reggie in the game?.... I hope your reply is "all of the small maps"... I would trade those away for Reggie too... in a heartbeat... But I would also trade all the small maps for pretty much anything we didn't get... Damned lawsuit thingy!... On a few things, we were so close to getting them... I think Reggie was one of them... but we will probably never know for sure.

Lol, yeah. 

I'd trade the small maps for Reggie as a counselor. 

Reggie hadn't even gone in production. The Devs simply confirmed to Shavar Ross(after we got his likeness approval) that they'd love to have him in the game. But the lawsuit prevented anything going forward. They wouldn't finish him by the deadline.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Reggie hadn't even gone in production. The Devs simply confirmed to Shavar Ross(after we got his likeness approval) that they'd love to have him in the game. But the lawsuit prevented anything going forward. They wouldn't finish him by the deadline.

   Just one of many things we will never get unfortunately. Damned lawsuit thingy... I can imagine how much other stuff we would have if there was no lawsuit... but then I get depressed thinking about the new bugs these things would have caused... At least these are bugs we will never see. There is always a bright side to stuff... as long as there is a light shining somewhere at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SirMang said:

I'd trade Chad.  

For anything.

He used to be my main, he's now useless. 

I still use chad from time to time. I’d never trade him out for anything. Nothing is more comical than seeing a speedo chad dance. And I wouldn’t say he’s completely useless. Not near as useful/good as he once was but he’s definitely more useful than buggzy is. 

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

Buggzy and Julius essentially would have the same stats

I don’t think so. Julius would have a lot higher composure. Easy 10/10 composure. Julius stood up to Jason with hardly any fear and attempted to fist fight him, which didn’t work out too well. But he’s brave for doing so. I also wouldn’t consider Julius 10 Strength. More like 7-8 at best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

 

I don’t think so. Julius would have a lot higher composure. Easy 10/10 composure. Julius stood up to Jason with hardly any fear and attempted to fist fight him, which didn’t work out too well. But he’s brave for doing so. I also wouldn’t consider Julius 10 Strength. More like 7-8 at best

I doubt they'd give up Jenny's unique stat like that. She's the final girl/girl next door. 

His highest stat would easily be strength. 

I do agree, he should have more composure than Buggzy though. He was brave. If he survived the film, I honestly wouldn't know how to do his stats, because that would mean he'd have to have at least a decent luck score also

 

So maybe 

Strength - 8

Composure - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 5

Luck - 3

Repair - 3

Stealth - 2

 

Something like this

 

tumblr_njps9rkall1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ahab Kenny Riedell  was also a backer who donated enough for his likeness to be included in the game, along with the others you mentioned.

And you are right you can never have a shortage of Axes in this type of game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Ahab Kenny Riedell  was also a backer who donated enough for his likeness to be included in the game, along with the others you mentioned.

And you are right you can never have a shortage of Axes in this type of game. 

   I have a good memory, but it is not perfect... Thanks for reminding me of the fourth. 
 

12 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What is this Im seeing.....I would rather have Uber Jason INFINITELY above Roy.

   Indeed... But Uber Jason would be worth far more than one angry gardener... so we will offer up Roy, and all of the small maps in trade for him... it is unfortunate that this is all hypothetical anyway... I would also offer to trade one random repair part to be removed from each match for him... but this one may be a bit extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Armani? said:

I doubt they'd give up Jenny's unique stat like that. She's the final girl/girl next door. 

His highest stat would easily be strength. 

I do agree, he should have more composure than Buggzy though. He was brave. If he survived the film, I honestly wouldn't know how to do his stats, because that would mean he'd have to have at least a decent luck score also

 

So maybe 

Strength - 8

Composure - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 5

Luck - 3

Repair - 3

Stealth - 2

 

Something like this

 

tumblr_njps9rkall1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

I feel his stam and speed need to be higher. But for the 35 point rule seems about right. I’d probably re work it like this 

Comp 8

Luck 2 

Repair 2 

Speed 8

Stamina 7

Stealth 1 

Strength 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

I feel his stam and speed need to be higher. But for the 35 point rule seems about right. I’d probably re work it like this 

Comp 8

Luck 2 

Repair 2 

Speed 8

Stamina 7

Stealth 1 

Strength 7

You cant have 4 high stats lol

That's what makes it difficult 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

You cant have 4 high stats lol

That's what makes it difficult 

2 low tier stats and 2 top tier stats. Not bad and I’m basing it off how I’d do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...