My name is Zero (Had to use Zero03 on forums since Zero is taken :P). I've been playing Friday the 13th for a good month or two now, and I've come to the forums to address a few of my concerns with the proper people. Thought it'd be nice to give a proper intro to everyone who looks here as well. I've been in multiple online communities, one of which I am currently heavily involved in. I spend a lot of time fixing server issues and looking into bugs, and I thought I might be able to help out here too, if I'd be allowed to do so.

Welcome to camp.

You can report all the bugs you find to Jasonkillsbugs.com, the more info the better. 

Who do you main as?

Thanks!
I play as A.J. Mason in most of my games. Though, I've seen a more hardcore strategy used with Vanessa Jones, and I might end up switching to that when I get the proper perks. Seems like it may suit me better to win more games and get around more efficiently like I've been wanting to do for awhile now.

21 hours ago, Zero03 said:

Thanks!
I play as A.J. Mason in most of my games. Though, I've seen a more hardcore strategy used with Vanessa Jones, and I might end up switching to that when I get the proper perks. Seems like it may suit me better to win more games and get around more efficiently like I've been wanting to do for awhile now.

I main Mitch and get around just fine, so I wouldn’t switch to Nessa just yet. A.J.’s got the best stealth game and really only needs a decent LightFoot perk to be badass (zero sound pings but only with her). 

Winning games is about learning the maps and getting a single objective done as fast as possible, not enough people realize this. You’ll actually escape more with a Deb, A.J. Or Mitch if you play smart, fix shit, watch Jason for the Morph and then get out. 

PS. If you want to tag someone @ symbol followed by their name, it will be in red if you do it right. @Zero03

Hey my Xbox Live name is Nique2383 . I just went to play my game and it is asking for a 9 Gig update to the game . I’m wondering what this is for? Thanks 

@Slasher_Clone Yeah, I usually play her for her stealth. It's just on big maps like Pack that you have a lot of windows to jump out of and avoid Jason as Vanessa and you can distract for a long time enough for your teammates to get shit done so you can leave. Also, yeah, I've always tried to focus on the blue car, it's my go-to for escaping. Rarely do I ever fuel up the yellow car unless I know survivors are already in a bad spot and I predict that "By the time we get this car done, we'll only have 2-3 people alive". I don't like ditching teammates (though, they seem to love ditching me). Also, what's the perk for "LightFoot"? I don't think I've ever got it. Or at least, if I have, I've never gotten a good version of it (4-6), if I haven't, it means I throw it out, I throw all perks that are > 4 because I've gotten a lot of credits and I want to get good perks. I have 5 level 6 perks, which is pretty nice, though, they are all not for what I want them to be for, lol. P.S. I've worked with these forums before, I know how to tag, just honestly forgot that some people don't check forums sites unless tagged, mentioned, etc. (Because I always check up on forums from time to time).

Now, off-topic since this was posted.

5 minutes ago, Nique2383 said:

Hey my Xbox Live name is Nique2383 . I just went to play my game and it is asking for a 9 Gig update to the game . I’m wondering what this is for? Thanks 

@Nique2383 You posted this in the wrong place. This is my page I just made to say hello to everyone here. But, I can't really answer the 9 GB update as I only play on PC, and I haven't seen any updates in at least a while (While thinking of it, I actually don't remember seeing any updates, ever). Though, it shouldn't be much of a big deal to download a 9 GB update. Do you not have enough space on your hard-drive? When's the last time you played?

Welcome to the forum @Zero03. There is always room for more than one member with the name "Zero". Have a pleasant stay in camp.

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum @Zero03. There is always room for more than one member with the name "Zero". Have a pleasant stay in camp.

Thanks! Enjoying it already! :)

11 minutes ago, Zero03 said:

Thanks! Enjoying it already! :)

I'm glad to hear it. Don't miss our marshmallow roasting in the graveyard at midnight on Friday nights. 😎

15 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I'm glad to hear it. Don't miss our marshmallow roasting in the graveyard at midnight on Friday nights. 😎

Miss a chance to get slaughtered by Jason? I would never! :D 

Hi to all my name is Dukes the 4369 is my date of birth Family man, love gaming and films. I am from Scotland and have been playing Friday the 13th since July 2017 i main A.J. Mason "The Rocker Chick"  & Mitch Floyd "The Stoner"  I run light foot, low profile and Thick skin with both characters i am all about objectives and getting that cop call off as quickly as possible so if Jason can't play he's got 5 minutes or under to learn. I main part's  2, 3, 5, 7 and 8  

2 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

Hi to all my name is Dukes the 4369 is my date of birth Family man, love gaming and films. I am from Scotland and have been playing Friday the 13th since July 2017 i main A.J. Mason "The Rocker Chick"  & Mitch Floyd "The Stoner"  I run light foot, low profile and Thick skin with both characters i am all about objectives and getting that cop call off as quickly as possible so if Jason can't play he's got 5 minutes or under to learn. I main part's  2, 3, 5, 7 and 8  

Thanks for doing a intro post... but you’ve actually put it at the bottom of Zero03’s.

Welcome to camp though, glad you decided to join us. 

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

you’ve actually put it at the bottom of Zero03’s. 

Seems like a common mistake lmao

This is the 2nd time it's happened. It's all good though, forums can be confusing to people who aren't used to it before I suppose.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zero03 said:

Seems like a common mistake lmao

This is the 2nd time it's happened. It's all good though, forums can be confusing to people who aren't used to it before I suppose.

You're taking it pretty well. You're gonna fit in just fine at camp.

Also, welcome @Dukes4369. Please enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums!

All three of you :P Yeah, bit weird that. Rare it happens once, let alone twice.

Well, either which way, I'm glad you're enjoying the game. The Light Foot perk is less noise when sprinting, which, really would be a boon for a Vanessa.
I got the Preparedness perk which gives you the map really early on, not the best version but the second best, yet I've never managed to get a better version of it through all the hours and levels. Really is just luck of the draw there, got Epic version of others, but just my very very early orange Preparedness perk all this time.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, first place to check would be the general Gamertag thread. There are tags from members in there across all three formats (guess we'll need to include in four with the Switch version, soon), so it's pretty big but worth a browse and feel free to post your own tag in there as well. You could also try the Player-Run Challenges forum for any players & groups, and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum are a good bunch you might like to look in to.

Lastly, please take a look at the Rules & Regs forum for a general guideline about posting here and using this forum. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/