So, there was this one user who glitched ontop of the Packanack Lodge's roof. I had already escaped and was recording it.  They were dancing up there and running away from knives and stuff. Plus they didn't even get down, so Jason was forced to leave the game.  I will find out how to get the video posted once I know how to report them.

Won't do you any good.Matt has said a couple of times on the Beyond podcast even the most recent one they are NOT penalizing roof glitches as of right now,The next patch is suppose to fix it anyway.I don't know what will happen if the patch doesn't work.They might start penalizing then. You can get Jason up there just do a search on YouTube.

Learn to get up on the roof as Jason.  Search Youtube.

I don't have much faith in the patch working either or it will work for Jason and not the counselors and then there won't be any counter measure other than quitting the match.

Reporting goes two ways, the same people on the roof will be the ones who report you for killing them with your weapon, stopping their car, etc, reporting systems are always bad in any circumstances where children shouldn’t play, like this game it’s rated mature for a reason.

its on the programmers to fix it not the community to complain about it.

it will probably never be fixed and if so something else will crop up, bottom line is this game is only really fun when you are with friends and have headsets

20 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

Reporting goes two ways, the same people on the roof will be the ones who report you for killing them with your weapon, stopping their car, etc, reporting systems are always bad in any circumstances where children shouldn’t play, like this game it’s rated mature for a reason.

its on the programmers to fix it not the community to complain about it.

it will probably never be fixed and if so something else will crop up, bottom line is this game is only really fun when you are with friends and have headsets

A report system can be abused by any player, regardless of age.

The game is fun with friends and/or family,with or without mics. The game is also fun with random people who play as intended. Those randoms end up on your friends list in no time. The game is not as fun with people who cheat, hack, glitch, or team.

As far as each player I encounter, I look at their performance in the game, rather than their age. Act like a civilized player, and I'll take a chance on you. There are mature and immature children, just as the same holds true for the adults.

• Like 1

They can't ban no one. The player base is super low. They can't afford losing players. So roof glitchers and other abusers who keeping the game hostage are free. Jason kills bugs is useless. We all know that

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:38 PM, JustinX said:

It won't.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

It might.

It did

3 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

They can't ban no one. The player base is super low. They can't afford losing players. So roof glitchers and other abusers who keeping the game hostage are free. Jason kills bugs is useless. We all know that

They can ban anyone they deem necessary. They are not reliant on the player base. Sure, they would like to see it stay high, but they aren't gaining anything from it. It would be a different story if new content and such could be added, more players mean more cash flow. There have been several people banned and many issues resolved with the use of Jasonkillsbugs.com, so it isn't useless as you claim. Several of the banned users have been on this forum pleading a case to be unbanned.

• Thanks 1