I dont like when people take the keys after I leave it by the car, then run far away when Jason chases them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ditto. Also when I'm playing as someone with low repair (probably Jenny or Chad) and I leave the fuse near the phone box just for a Buggzy or AJ to materialize, grab the fuse and run off to die somewhere across the map. 

• Thanks 1

My top three pet peeves:

1. Entitled players who act like the match has to play out like their ideal immersive fantasies. (I enjoy immersion as much as the next person, but it is a game after all.)

2. Players who feel the need to give a play-by-play of what's happening in their personal lives.

3. Players who like to blame anyone but themselves for their shortcomings in a match.

• Thanks 2

Just to name a couple

1.) Players who hide in closets or beds from the start of the match. Like in no way are you being helpful or useful to the team. Also the chances of Jason not finding you are very slim.

2.) People who lock doors such as the packanack entrances. You're cutting off potential loop spots.

3.) Players looting the houses that I'm looting. There's a house right beside this one, go get your own loot.

4.) Jasons who think that playing Vanessa is toxic.

5.) Players not knowing how to kill Jason. I get it, you're new, but sometimes it's one of the easier win conditions to do.

6.) Toxic team killing Chad roleplayers

7.) A Tiffany or Bugzy trying to repair a part when there's a high repair counselor around

8.) Kinda obvious but players who team with Jason. I'm actually getting this a lot more often lately weirdly enough. Though I do admit enjoying the challenging of having more then one enemy. Also the victory is sweeter when the odds aren't even more in your favor.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Armani? said:

I dont like when people take the keys after I leave it by the car, then run far away when Jason chases them.

Don’t drop off the keys at the car again. You got the keys. Hold them. That way you don’t gotta deal with idiots grabbing the keys. 

and probably these

1. When people lock single hit doors, a lot of times these doors are quick escape routes for counselors to go through during a chase to get inside fast. Also Jason can break it down in one hit. Locking the door has no benefit to it. 

2. When people escape with objectives items everyone else needs

3. When people hold on to objective items and don’t do anything with them. Ex: when someone just walks around with a battery and does nothing with it. 

4. Players who team up with Jason and decide to be his little bitch/bitches for the entire game. Also I can’t stand the Jason player themselves for having little helpers. 

5. Players who trap in front of unlocked doors/windows

6. Exploiting cheaters. People who literally use every exploit in the book to their advantage. Roof glitchers, other glitchers, sliders, Jason’s who cancel every animation they do, etc

7. Shit talkers/sore losers 

8. Players who don’t use TJ role as a hero role and use it as a 2nd chance at escape and will always escape alone to. 

9. Players who think they’re good at the game because they constantly kill Jason every game. And act obnoxious about it like they accomplished something. Guarantee these players would quit playing if killing Jason was a real challenge. What would they do every game if their success rate would drop significantly 🤣

10. Rage quitters that quit when grabbed. Typically Vanessa players 9/10 times it happens. 

11. Jason’s that slash. Lol jk

6 hours ago, Armani? said:

If the car is important to you, keep the keys.  Trust yourself that it's to the benefit of all the other players ;).

Stealth and composure having no real long term benefit to matches. Leaving only repair, speed, stamina and luck as real worthwhile stats with strength being entirely situational.

Lack of RNG

The propeller being the most difficult thing to find. Sometimes its close to the boat, sometimes its all the way across the map. No consistency.

• Thanks 1

Players who don’t see I’m level 150, and think I need to be told how to play, just because I’m not playing to their play style. -_-

seriously, why does every incompetent level 20 on here think they need to be giving people tips...

Players who don’t drop objective items and just run off with them when Jason comes, instead of dropping them first.

people who throw knives at cars (every time a car is sabotaged I suicide. Not gonna get my kill by cheating)

players who dont help when they they come back as tommy.

obnoxious players who just act like they’re somehow the best by hiding in a tent the whole round. 

People who ragequit and alt f4, then blame it on other people. Like I’ve said before, YOU ARENT ENTITLED TO LIVE. It’s literally a camp themed horror movie game lol. Don’t expect to live every round.

• Thanks 1

If i had to list them all I'd be here for hours, so here's the ones at the top of the list:

People that follow you all over the map hitting you with bats/wrenches/axes/etc... 

Low-repair counselors that insist on installing parts (especially ones that will tell Jason exactly where to find you like the propeller or fuse) while a 10/10 repair counselor is standing right there frantically flashing their light at them. No Tiffany, I'm not trying to give you a seizure, I'm trying to get you to stop and let me do it because you are virtually guaranteed to fuck up at least once.

Bear-traps being placed behind unlocked doors, along with ones placed in locations which I can only describe as "random", such as in the middle of rooms or around corners.

"Daredevil Drivers" a.k.a. counselors that repeatedly push their luck instead of simply escaping when they have the chance. I'm not talking about ones that drive around trying to collect passengers or distract Jason, i'm talking about having a full car (or everyone else being dead) and repeatedly doing hand-break turns literally 3 feet from the exit just to annoy Jason. You're not Vin Diesel, and the guy chasing the car is not a cop, so stop jerking us off and get us out of here while you still can.

Having to constantly unlock flimsy, 1-hit doors while being chased.

Entering a locked cabin to find every single drawer open and blatantly-obvious repair items untouched.

Getting "drafted" to help kill Jason, only to discover the Tommy or Sweater-Girl wanting your help is a complete retard. This is even more infuriating if you already have a means of escape but helping out the retard in question gets you killed (such as a Tommy who sees you heading towards the police exit, asks you to play Sweater-Girl, then does something stupid that ends up getting you (or both of you) killed.

Spectating during a Jason-kill attempt,  giving Tommy or SG the other ones location, then watching them completely ignore you and either die or escape. This happened last night at Packanack small. An AJ grabbed the sweater, so when Tommy spawned in I sent him a "AJ has sweater,she's in main lodge" message. Tommy then proceeds to run completely to the other side of the map and start trying to fix the 2-seater. I msged AJ and told her where Tommy was, so she runs all the way over to him, they do the usual "pre-kill weapon swap", then Jason shows up and Tommy immediately ditches AJ and runs off. The cherry on top was everyone was dead except Tommy, SG, and a tent-hiding Kenny, and the mask was already off.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Bear-traps being placed behind unlocked doors, along with ones placed in locations which I can only describe as "random", such as in the middle of rooms or around corners.

"

Doesn't happen very often, but when it does, very annoying. It usually gets me killed because it happens during a chase with Jason 

5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Stealth and composure having no real long term benefit to matches. Leaving only repair, speed, stamina and luck as real worthwhile stats with strength being entirely situational.

Stealth may not, but I love keeping my composure the entire match. I'm sure people have stumbled right into Jason because their fear was too high

I forgot to add "glitchers" to my pet peeve list. My feelings about them can be summed up in 2 words: utter contempt. No matter what you or your little fuckboy circle-jerks like to claim, you are NOT skilled, and you're NOT "1337 (elite)", you're 20 pounds of shit crammed into a 2 ounce bag.

When you glitch out of Jason's reach, you might as well be holding up a flashing neon sign that says "I am complete and utter trash/garbage at this game. I'm resorting to cheating because Jason will make me his little bitch if I have to play legitimately". Every single time I see it happen, Jason gets a PM telling him who's doing it, where they are, and (if possible) instructions on how to kill them. 

Players that feel the need to lock all single lock doors in big houses ( 90% of the time they immediately run off to another location anyway!)

Skip to about the last minute or so in the video. You see all the speaker icons popping up? I know it didn't record the audio but those are people ridiculing and making fun of Jason for getting killed so easily. Want to know how to discourage players from hanging around and improving? Well, now you know.

2 words "Party Chat" via  Discord or any form of outside the game chat programs.I think the devs should seriously consider blocking those type of programs.I understand that may be a problem on PS4 as there is a party chat thing  built in on that format from what I understand.I only play PC.I feel you should only be able to communicate through the intended game mechanics.

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

2 words "Party Chat" via  Discord or any form of outside the game chat programs.I think the devs should seriously consider blocking those type of programs.I understand that may be a problem on PS4 as there is a party chat thing  built in on that format from what I understand.I only play PC.I feel you should only be able to communicate through the intended game mechanics.

Not to sound like a retard, but what's wrong with outside chat services? I personally don't voice chat at all in this game and usually mute everybody, but some of you guys really seem to dislike discord/outside chats and now I'm genuinely curious as to why.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I understand where you are coming from, however, I almost ALWAYS mute the entire lobby anyway due to ass hats, racists and squeakers. I've found it's a much better gaming experience when they are muted. I can look at the map and see if parts have been dropped. You can also tell pretty easily based on movements on the map if people are trying to get things done or are just fucking off.

This is my major pet peeve about gameplay at the moment. I know it has been something that has been going on since the game was launched, but it seems now this is more common than glitchers and teamers.

Why boot the game up and play if you cant take a loss? This has happened more times than I cared to keep count of over the last few days. This and a group of about 3-4 people quitting before Jason even gets sense ability or even gets close to them.

22 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This is my major pet peeve about gameplay at the moment. I know it has been something that has been going on since the game was launched, but it seems now this is more common than glitchers and teamers.

Why boot the game up and play if you cant take a loss? This has happened more times than I cared to keep count of over the last few days. This and a group of about 3-4 people quitting before Jason even gets sense ability or even gets close to them.

Quitting has been out of control.

Especially Alt F4ers.

I chalk some it up to teamers not getting Jason and instead all being stuck on counselor side. No fun in that for them since Jason will kill everybody, including them.

On 7/28/2019 at 4:52 AM, Siph said:

8.) Kinda obvious but players who team with Jason. I'm actually getting this a lot more often lately weirdly enough. Though I do admit enjoying the challenging of having more then one enemy. Also the victory is sweeter when the odds aren't even more in your favor.

I just had this one last night. Took that Jason and his friendly helper all around Pinehurst from the main house and then all way up north and circled around to the east island then down south. A nice 12 min chase, until i made one mistake and the Jason finally got me(yeah i fell for his shift inside and climbed through window right into his grab uhhh!). I know they were looking for salt after but instead I said good game man, I like hard mode!

The salt from them was from the game before and I was Tommy. I called the cops and then headed over to the west car. Jason was there so i tried bating him and getting him away so someone could grab the keys and get it started. It worked but he crashed. After it was just baiting back and forth and dodging shift grabs trying to get him away enough so the other could get in the car and get it started. I didnt have a weapon(i used the shotgun early to get car started), but rarely do i need one, so the one guy yelled dude go get a weapon. so i went the cabin over and grabbed one. He didnt follow me and died. The cops came and i escaped shortly after. I said GG to jason and then said sorry to the guy he died but he was pissed i didnt grab a weapon earlier, so i said sorry i dont usually need a weapon to survive so didnt go get one i was just trying to bait after using shotgun. Then said if you wanted me to protect you could have just dropped your weapon. He didnt like that and turned out he was in a party with a few guys, one that was the Jason that last match. Fun times! haha

Fav Quotes of the chase:

from the third wheel guy in their party that didn't take much part in the teaming to Jason: "Dude, you still didn't kill that guy!??"

Jason: "This friggen guy doesn't make a mistake!" (my window gaph! uhhh again)

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Not to sound like a retard, but what's wrong with outside chat services? I personally don't voice chat at all in this game and usually mute everybody, but some of you guys really seem to dislike discord/outside chats and now I'm genuinely curious as to why.

To me it gives people somewhat of an unfair advantage just my personal opinion ,it's also easier for them to team and not be too obvious about it.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

He didnt like that and turned out he was in a party with a few guys, one that was the Jason that last match. Fun times! haha

This is why you should never let other players tell you what to do... Well... one reason at least.

I read a while back that holding a weapon does give a small fear resistance bonus, so I usually carry one either way.
   Sounds like another great chase... and I missed it. Everyone falls for that interior shift tactic eventually. It is not even a mistake, just a guess at what he was doing that turned out to be wrong. Nobody is perfect.
   From time to time I have given a few teamers an extremely long chase as well, which is a reward unto itself... more so if you actually escape them... or everyone else escapes while they chased you. Running a car that is trying to run you over around in the forest is always amusing... so many trees to hide behind.

My biggest peeve about this game is the toxic assholes roaming around... To me it is the shit attitudes that really annoys me... If I know someone in the lobby is an asshole, I just leave... whether they were an asshole to me, one of my friends or to a complete stranger... I do not care... an asshole is an asshole... and they are not worth playing with. We play to have fun... and throwing even one asshole into a game turns it from fun... to aggravating.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:38 AM, tyrant666 said:

The propeller being the most difficult thing to find. Sometimes its close to the boat, sometimes its all the way across the map. No consistency.

Any repair part can spawn on the other side of the map, or very close to the objective... consistency here would make for VERY early escapes in almost every match. The phone fuse however, almost always spawns near the fuse house... and when I ask someone where they found it, I rarely guess wrongly about which cabin has the phone in it.
   The propeller does seem to be the most overlooked part... Anytime someone is speed looting, it is very easy for them not to notice any part though. I have found the gas in a cabin search by a friend that told me not to bother looking in there as he has already searched it... I know he honestly did not see it... but still missed it. This has happened to me many times with any part though. People overlook them all the time... even people that are looking for them.
   When I do find the propeller (other than in my first cabin or two) it is almost uniformly in a cabin that has been searched already. That one is easier to miss than all of the other repair parts... but if people stop running around like chickens with their heads cut off and actually stop to look around, then all repair parts are much harder to miss.

11 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I think the devs should seriously consider blocking those type of programs.

Waste of time and effort. Block whatever chat program you like from being used in the game... People will use these programs over their phone... or any other device they can use these chat programs on... Any amount of time spent trying to block any type of chat program is incredibly easy to work around... by simply using another device to do it.
   It is unfortunate that some players will use this kind of program for cheating... but other than teaming with Jason... it can be difficult to cheat with such a program. Your only real defense against this is to only play with friends... unfortunately.

Players that force everyone to wait 3 minutes to start up in a full lobby. Then immediately quit as soon as the match starts.

Players that never set their spawn preference to counselor and always quit everytime they are Jason.

Picking up the gas, keys, battery, phone fuse, etc to immediately drop it and leave it behind.

Picking up any important part with no intention on reparing anything. Hiding under a bed with it for the entire match.

The combat system, swinging weapons, breaking doors, combat stance, auto lock on. All of it feels like a joke. Not a smooth experience.

The cars having many ''spider web'' bug issues. Knives, car flipping randomly, can't use a weapon after getting out of the driver's seat.

Getting stuck starting the car again after Jason destroys it and can't exit the car. Stuck in the car as a passenger and cant exit the car.

Shotguns failing to stun Jason and ''miss'' with a direct hit. Throwing knives with audio confirmation you hit a counselor but no damage is dealt.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Waste of time and effort. Block whatever chat program you like from being used in the game... People will use these programs over their phone... or any other device they can use these chat programs on... Any amount of time spent trying to block any type of chat program is incredibly easy to work around... by simply using another device to do it.
   It is unfortunate that some players will use this kind of program for cheating... but other than teaming with Jason... it can be difficult to cheat with such a program. Your only real defense against this is to only play with friends... unfortunately.

Yeah you are probably right.just like the hackers will always find a way  to hack.