Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

LET ME TURN THE RAIN OFF PLEEEASSSEEE

Ive said it many times and i know others have aswell, the rain in this game is VERY TANKING on framerate, it lags my game out every 5 seconds, and makes it almost impossible to play sometimes. If we have the option in private matches, why not in public?        Or give us some type of video setting to turn rain off personally. 

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, SteadyGosling said:

Ive said it many times and i know others have aswell, the rain in this game is VERY TANKING on framerate, it lags my game out every 5 seconds, and makes it almost impossible to play sometimes. If we have the option in private matches, why not in public?        Or give us some type of video setting to turn rain off personally. 

I never had a problem with lag from rain... My issue with rain is how loud it is. Many players are low talkers... and I have a hard time hearing anything they say over the rain. It is disruptive to communication for me.
   But you have a great question... Why is the option to turn it off not in public matches as well as private?.. Perhaps @mattshotcha may have the answer.