I’ve seen this glitch twice — playing as a counselor and playing as Jason.

I was playing as a counselor when I got grabbed and I saw myself getting killed, but as I was getting killed I broke free. I ran away but it said on the overview that I died, even though I was still alive. Then it happened again where I got killed but then broke free and came back again. I finally got killed for real, but this glitch happened again when I was playing as Jason. I killed 2 people and it even gave me points for it, but they were alive after that. On the overview it said that they died but they were still alive.

Why does this happen? Has this happened to anybody else? Is this just a glitch that happens and has yet to be fixed? 

Environmental kills are bugged out. 

Pretty much all of them.   

Here's the better part if you are shown as dead on the overview, or someone else is shown as dead on the overview and you decide to escape in the car, boat or cops...the game gets very confused and makes you sit and wait the entire 20 minutes before it will end. 

3 hours ago, Sidetrack said:

It happens way to many times to me 

Yup, but now I’ve become familiar as to which kills are less bugged and ways they’ll work more often than not. I found that kills like the window kills, the fireplace kill, and the stereo kills (mostly in the Packanack map I’ve had luck with those, also happens to be one of my favorite environmental kills) work more often than the others. The coat hanger kill and the door kill seem to bug almost 100% of the time (except for some reason they never glitch out for me on offline bots even though I’ve heard other people say that offline bots also glitch out. Hasn’t happened to me yet). For the kills like the window kill, the toilet kill, stereo, fireplace, etc. - the ones that aren’t completely bugged - if you’re standing directly in front of it when you push the button to perform the kill you should have a better chance of it working. Even with the screwdriver and butcher knife kills - those glitch out a lot but I found if you position yourself right it will work. Sometimes I’m trying to kill somebody a completely different way but instead I accidentally end up doing an environmental kill, and funny thing is, it doesn’t bug out. So it really depends on many different factors whether or not it’ll work. 

1 hour ago, Brunogabrielrj said:

Is this glitch still active?

No. It was fixed a number of months ago.  I havent seen it happen in a long time.

Even before the environmental kills were glitched this happened, but it was a rare occurrence. For example in this old video at 3:40: