Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyD

How are the new devs?

I have not played this game in ages, i do not know what has been going on in the game for a long time. I do know however that illfonic left an Black Tower took over. But how have they done in comparison to Illfonic? Last time I played was when Illfonic was still here an that was like Sept of last year. If i ever played it was always just Bots an that really dont tell me much of any fixes.

1 minute ago, DeadlyD said:

I have not played this game in ages, i do not know what has been going on in the game for a long time. I do know however that illfonic left an Black Tower took over. But how have they done in comparison to Illfonic? Last time I played was when Illfonic was still here an that was like Sept of last year. If i ever played it was always just Bots an that really dont tell me much of any fixes.

Still a work in progress. From my understanding, team is really small, so there is a long turn around on bug fixes.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

I’m glad they took the job but it’s almost impossible to tell how it’s going from our end. Things take time and that colours a lot of people view of them, I think their doing fine so far but we’ll see how the next patch goes. 

Good to see you checking in, welcome back to camp.

They very rarely put out patches these days, and when they do they're never anything of consequence. The new devs feel like they're just taking a paycheck and coasting.

Personally, I think the game is going to basically remain in it's current state, minus a few minor tweaks here and there, forever.

• Like 1