abx

Would be nice if Jason wold not be able to hear everything we talk about

Why is Jason hearing everything we talk about through the walkie-talkies? I think his voice comms should be on a separate proximity-only channel, would even make him scarier.

1 hour ago, abx said:

Why is Jason hearing everything we talk about through the walkie-talkies? I think his voice comms should be on a separate proximity-only channel, would even make him scarier.

Ummm mute him?

2 hours ago, abx said:

Jason can’t hear you through the walkie-talkies, he only hears you if he’s in proximity to you and you say something. As a side note, if you mute him he can’t hear you either. 

He may hear your tv or monitor if you have the sound up, head phones are best. 

Personally I like the way it works now, if the Counselors are smart they can manipulate Jason. 

• Like 1

So It works both ways? That's great, I thought that muting him will only not making me hear him.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Jason can’t hear you through the walkie-talkies, he only hears you if he’s in proximity to you and you say something. As a side note, if you mute him he can’t hear you either. 

He may hear your tv or monitor if you have the sound up, head phones are best. 

Personally I like the way it works now, if the Counselors are smart they can manipulate Jason. 

I use misdirection when it comes to Jason. Feed him false information, and you can get a slight edge in the match.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

I use misdirection when it comes to Jason. Feel him false information, and you can get a slight edge in the match.

Me too, I’ll send him on wild goose chases to the shack when ever possible.

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I use misdirection when it comes to Jason. Feed him false information, and you can get a slight edge in the match.

I cant count the amount of times someone has come over the mic to try and tell me that someone was calling the cops or they were working on a car/boat repair to try and get me to stop pursuing them, lol. There was one person I was looking for in a match that I hadn't pinned down their location yet and they were telling me they saw on the map that people were at the phone house, getting ready to call the cops. I finally found them and told them nice try as I killed them. Also told them, only Jason can see the phone box on his map, lol

6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I cant count the amount of times someone has come over the mic to try and tell me that someone was calling the cops or they were working on a car/boat repair to try and get me to stop pursuing them, lol. There was one person I was looking for in a match that I hadn't pinned down their location yet and they were telling me they saw on the map that people were at the phone house, getting ready to call the cops. I finally found them and told them nice try as I killed them. Also told them, only Jason can see the phone box on his map, lol

I stopped counting after 100. People are getting more creative with their attempts though.

23 hours ago, abx said:

So It works both ways? That's great, I thought that muting him will only not making me hear him.

Yes muting a player works both ways

Lol, yes misdirection happens often :) and so does betrayal. 

Last time I was chasing a counselor in a shack and he told me, why don't you leave me alone, the others are getting away with the car and you are chasing me. Only he was right, thanks to him I managed to stop some of them... 

One other time I met a guy who acted a s poor player he pleaded me to leave him alone, let him just get some points. Each time I encountered him, he reminded me it was him, pleading me again. I was thinking about, well, I could let him escape, he seems alright. Then he says oh thank you, I can show you where the others are so you can kill them. That's when I changed my mind and killed him. XD