Sign in to follow this  
abx

Jason should be able to smash all furniture

Getting into chase with counselors comedy-style with trolling Jason for 2 minutes and then get chasing again around a small table and 3 chairs is absurd an pathetic and an insult to Jason the horror icon. He would get rid of all the four elements just in a swing, he would swipe them to smithereens, Just saying.

He should be able to yes... I agree. Throwing furniture around would be nice too... and crushing someone against a wall with a table or some other piece of furniture would also be great.
   Unfortunately, this has been spoken of before... and for what the furniture is, apparently everyone would be kicking it around like a rag doll body if it was not all crazy glued to the floor. The amount of work required to make this happen is not feasible. Which is truly a pity. I would have liked to see this as well.

I brought this up awhile ago to let him throw furniture out of the way. It’d be badass and make Jason more of a threat. Anything that adds more aggression to Jason I’m all for. And Jason would throw furniture out of the way if you circle him around it in real life. 

Btw don’t play these ring around the rosie games with counselors as Jason. Make sure door is busted down, morph away, go in stalk, spam sense and make sure they don’t move out of cabin, and shift inside on them. They’ll usually just stand there in the same spot. Or you can just shift against the furniture and they’ll usually walk right to you 

Yeah, I learned not to play ring around the rosie with the good counselors, if I can't catch them soon, I give up, and either morph or shift away to another location. Turns out it's more fruitful to do so.

53 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Or you can just shift against the furniture and they’ll usually walk right to you 

My favorite way to kill, lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abx said:

Yeah, I learned not to play ring around the rosie with the good counselors, if I can't catch them soon, I give up, and either morph or shift away to another location. Turns out it's more fruitful to do so.

Practice with throwing knives in offline bots. Once you get good at doing a quick throw... no more ring around the rosie… All you need to do is center the counselor in the spot your crosshairs appear on screen and quickly tap the throw button... They cannot avoid the throwing knife if they do not see you aiming. It takes some practice though... and works best if they are directly in front of you, and moving directly away from you... which happens a lot when chasing anyone.
   There are times I will abandon the ring around the rosie chase to pick up more knives. But @Dragonfire82877's technique shown in the short video above also works quite often to end these circular chases. The Dragon's kung fu is strong.