DontZzz34

Most difficult Jason to survive the night against?

Most difficult Jason to survive the night against?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most difficult to survive against?

• Part 2
    • Part 3
    • Part 4
    • Part 5
    • Part 6
    • Part 7
    • Part 8
    • Part 9
    • Savini

On 8/10/2019 at 11:05 AM, AshTray900 said:

Ahh there it is, I knew it was going to be savini Jason, I personally cannot stand this Jason, or genetically modified Jason too, but I’m old school, I don’t feel like savini and the ditched Jason X add or would have added anything to the game besides removing some of the authenticity you feel when getting in and playing games, but I’m 40, I grew up with the original Jason’s, many players never saw any of these movies and decided to watch what would be considered their parents generation of horror movies due to the game and don’t care as much.

with all the people I have saved on Xbox when we play private lobbies if we have two savini jasons etc and they are the only ones with Jason preference we kindly ask them to pick another Jason. We still usually all get killed so it’s not a matter of not wanting to face him, it’s just that most of us are older and don’t like the fire zombie look.

Thank you bro!! I think Savini Jason is a fucking joke and I’m shocked Tom Savini when designed and finished his last Jason, hit save. I remember him saying it was going to be true and accurate to all of Jasons injuries. He got rid of all of all the features of jason9  (definitely one of the coolest looking jasons). And it seemed kinda lazy to make him all black. Most importantly, I don’t get that F13 feeling w him.   

• Like 1