DontZzz34

Most difficult Jason to survive the night against?

Most difficult Jason to survive the night against?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most difficult to survive against?

• Part 2
    • Part 3
    • Part 4
    • Part 5
    • Part 6
    • Part 7
    • Part 8
    • Part 9
    • Savini

15 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Why him? He only has + weapon strength that really works against you surviving. 

I main Part 7 and when people know how to use his disadvantage as an advantage its deadly.

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I main Part 7 and when people know how to use his disadvantage as an advantage its deadly.

His weaknesses are stun resistance, can’t run, and traps. How would you use his disadvantages as an advantage?

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Part 7 Jason

31 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Why him? He only has + weapon strength that really works against you surviving. 

Well I’d put him up there now as well. Since the latest fuck up he’s the one I use most. W +sense +shift and both stalk and morph neutral, he’s finally getting the love he deserves. I main jason9 so Im pretty decent w only three traps. I never really understood the negativity against him to being w. 

19 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I don’t understand what that means? How do u use -stun traps and run to an advantage?

7 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

Well I’d put him up there now as well. Since the latest fuck up he’s the one I use most. W +sense +shift and both stalk and morph neutral, he’s finally getting the love he deserves. I main jason9 so Im pretty decent w only three traps. I never really understood the negativity against him to being w. 

Part 7 has +water speed +sense and +weapon strength... no sure why you thought he has +shift. and water speed is situational, and +sense is a low tier strength. J7 really only has +weapon strength to his advantage. 

9 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 7 has +water speed +sense and +weapon strength... no sure why you thought he has +shift. and water speed is situational, and +sense is a low tier strength. J7 really only has +weapon strength to his advantage. 

I’d call having a 10 sec cool down for shift a big fucking +. 

But like I said, as of know he’s bad ass when it changes back to neutral shift, I won’t be using him as much 

don’t know how my text got highlighted but ok. 

1 minute ago, NickersLarge said:

I’d call having a 10 sec cool down for shift a big fucking +. 

But like I said, as of know he’s bad ass when it changes back to neutral shift, I won’t be using him as much 

I’m just taking about the strengths he’s supposed to have. Hopefully no more 7-10 sec cooldowns anymore after the patch we might get tomorrow 

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’m just taking about the strengths he’s supposed to have. Hopefully no more 7-10 sec cooldowns anymore after the patch we might get tomorrow 

Tomorrow? You mean monday?

22 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Tomorrow? You mean monday?

I posted this before we got updated it’d be next week. 

Ahh there it is, I knew it was going to be savini Jason, I personally cannot stand this Jason, or genetically modified Jason too, but I’m old school, I don’t feel like savini and the ditched Jason X add or would have added anything to the game besides removing some of the authenticity you feel when getting in and playing games, but I’m 40, I grew up with the original Jason’s, many players never saw any of these movies and decided to watch what would be considered their parents generation of horror movies due to the game and don’t care as much.

with all the people I have saved on Xbox when we play private lobbies if we have two savini jasons etc and they are the only ones with Jason preference we kindly ask them to pick another Jason. We still usually all get killed so it’s not a matter of not wanting to face him, it’s just that most of us are older and don’t like the fire zombie look.

7 hours ago, AshTray900 said:

Ahh there it is, I knew it was going to be savini Jason, I personally cannot stand this Jason, or genetically modified Jason too, but I’m old school, I don’t feel like savini and the ditched Jason X add or would have added anything to the game besides removing some of the authenticity you feel when getting in and playing games, but I’m 40, I grew up with the original Jason’s, many players never saw any of these movies and decided to watch what would be considered their parents generation of horror movies due to the game and don’t care as much.

with all the people I have saved on Xbox when we play private lobbies if we have two savini jasons etc and they are the only ones with Jason preference we kindly ask them to pick another Jason. We still usually all get killed so it’s not a matter of not wanting to face him, it’s just that most of us are older and don’t like the fire zombie look.

I agree, I like the older Jason looks much better. It doesn’t have that Friday the 13th feel when I see Savini. 

I'm kinda surprised by all the love part 9 is getting. I remember back in the first month or two after release part 9 was almost always certain death. 

On 7/24/2019 at 4:02 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Who do you guys struggle with the most to survive the night against? And this is against a competent Jason who knows how to use his abilities. For me, I’d say part 8 or 9. A competent Jason that uses stalk against me and knows how to play mind games really can make it difficult to survive. Especially when 9 has +shift and +stalk. It can be a real pain to deal with. 

to be honest I think part 8 is the hardest to survive against he has a good shift and stalk he also has a good amount of traps and knifes at the start the start, His morph is good and he has destruction perk witch makes it harder for counselors to search cabins for items also makes it harder when a counselor try's to get away as they cannot stay in a cabin for as long but to honest if uber jason got added to the game he would be the hardest jason for the counselors 

1 minute ago, UberJAson45 said:

to be honest I think part 8 is the hardest to survive against he has a good shift and stalk he also has a good amount of traps and knifes at the start the start, His morph is good and he has destruction perk witch makes it harder for counselors to search cabins for items also makes it harder when a counselor try's to get away as they cannot stay in a cabin for as long but to honest if uber jason got added to the game he would be the hardest jason for the counselors 

I think part 8 is the best all around Jason. But He’s 2nd hardest on my list for survive the night. Part 9 is 1st cause he has plus shift and plus stalk. Thats very hard to go against when trying to survive the night. 

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think part 8 is the best all around Jason. But He’s 2nd hardest on my list for survive the night. Part 9 is 1st cause he has plus shift and plus stalk. Thats very hard to go against when trying to survive the night. 

I'd argue best all around Jason is a toss up between 3 and 8.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

I'd argue best all around Jason is a toss up between 3 and 8.

Yeah 3&8 are def the best

Now that the window dive animation cancel glitch is gone. You’re going to have a tough time surviving the night against any Jason that knows what they’re doing and how to use their abilities effectively and can also make some snap decisions.

3 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

Now that the window dive animation cancel glitch is gone. You’re going to have a tough time surviving the night against any Jason that knows what they’re doing and how to use their abilities effectively and can also make some snap decisions.

Well that’s true but I still think the variant can effect the difficulty to. Some Jason’s are just harder to survive compared to others bc of their combination of strengths. Part 9 or part 8 hardest Jason’s to survive from bc of their constant mind games they can play

9 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 9 or part 8 hardest Jason’s to survive from bc of their constant mind games they can play

Any combination of strength is deadly bro, strength is strength. Part IV can play mind games as well as his stalk is neutral. But whether it’s stalk plus shift or weapon strength plus destruction or traps plus morph. If those strengths are used to their full potential then all of them are deadly.

8 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

Any combination of strength is deadly bro, strength is strength. Part IV can play mind games as well as his stalk is neutral. But whether it’s stalk plus shift or weapon strength plus destruction or traps plus morph. If those strengths are used to their full potential then all of them are deadly.

I’m just saying some combinations are more deadly compared to others when you’re trying to survive. Which is very true. Once Jason hits rage I don’t think anyone can argue against that +shift and +stalk are going to be the hardest strengths to go against. You can play more mind games more frequently then a neutral or negative stalk. And you can have more surprise shifts compared to a - shift. 

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’m just saying some combinations are more deadly compared to others when you’re trying to survive. Which is very true. Once Jason hits rage I don’t think anyone can argue against that +shift and +stalk are going to be the hardest strengths to go against. You can play more mind games more frequently then a neutral or negative stalk. And you can have more surprise shifts compared to a - shift. 

I can see where you’re coming from shift plus stalk is terrifying to go up against

3 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

I can see where you’re coming from shift plus stalk is terrifying to go up against

Now you know what I mean!