DontZzz34

Most difficult Jason to survive the night against?

Most difficult Jason to survive the night against?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most difficult to survive against?

• Part 2
    • Part 3
    • Part 4
    • Part 5
    • Part 6
    • Part 7
    • Part 8
    • Part 9
    • Savini

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I know this. I should prob try the same. I'm so rusty against the cars since they barely get started. When they do, ive been missing them here and there. 

Using a Jason with more traps and not trapping the car will get you just as much practice... with your preferred Jason variant. Most players look at no traps on a car as the invitation I meant it to be... Most just do not realize that I "meant it to be" an invitation... or why I invited them to take it.
    This would also leave you more traps if you are not using a -Traps variant... but just catching the car with -Shift is something that takes getting used to itself.

4 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Generally I only use one trap on a single car.

If I ever trap a car, I only trap the driver's door... I still want them to take it... and people can't resist repairing it when there are no traps on the battery or gas tank. And I still will not show up when the trap goes off.... I want to chase it. The trap is just meant to eat a med spray in this case. There will still be a battle when I stop the car after all.
   I have a better ratio of stopping the car on my second attempt, when they can see me on the mini map... and I cannot remember the last time I missed on a third attempt. But then again, not every driver is using nerves of steel either... and by the third attempt, they have no mini map if they ae not using it.

10 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Part 3 is the better Jason, IMO and many others.  You of course will do better with Part 3, as you've been always been playing with lesser tools. 

Lesser tools... Ha!... I would not call Part IV a lesser tool... he just has some issues that he is working through... and the more practice I get, the less issues he has... for me at least. 

I do much better when using some of the other Jason variants... but some of my friends already complain about how quickly and how often they die... Not many, but there are a few. Its not like I kill everyone in every match. No matter which Jason I play, someone... somehow... sometimes... will still escape. Much like every other Jason player.
    Trying to get out in a car against your Savini… now that is hard. I do not drive around trying to pick everyone up when you are Jason. Savini is slow in the water, so not a huge problem to get around you in a boat... I just never seem to find a prop in games when you are Jason... But -Water variants can still catch boats. Some people seem to think it is impossible to catch a boat with -Water Speed... but we know better.

Also... from time to time... you put an axe in my head... Always a hell of a chase... no matter which way it ends.

I voted part 4, but I gotta withdrawal that vote. 

My weakness seems to be part 2. 

Mostly because of his biggest drawback - his shift. It’s so damn slow & a good Jason can be extremely accurate with him. or maybe he’s the only Jason I haven’t fully figured out yet ... who knows, lol.

Part 4 seems aggressive as fuck everytime I play against him so him 

Well, as of right now, the answer has to be either 3, 5, 7 or 8.  

Yea I think as of right now part 8 is probably the best overall Jason. He’s always been in the top tier and now  running isn’t really a factor when you can shift the whole match. 

1 hour ago, NickersLarge said:

Yea I think as of right now part 8 is probably the best overall Jason. He’s always been in the top tier and now  running isn’t really a factor when you can shift the whole match. 

LOL, it's a toss up between Part 3 and 8 I'd say.  Pick ether destruction or weapon strength.  Honestly, the way the game is played by top Jasons now, Destruction isn't such a big deal anymore, so I'd give it to Part 3.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL, it's a toss up between Part 3 and 8 I'd say.  Pick ether destruction or weapon strength.  Honestly, the way the game is played by top Jasons now, Destruction isn't such a big deal anymore, so I'd give it to Part 3.

Part 8 bc stalk 😈

58 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 8 bc stalk 😈

It doesn't really matter.  I use stalk when needed and immediately kill it when I no longer need it or am spotted by a counselor.  All of the stalk variations are the same length in use, only it's effected is the cool down.   All in all, I end up playing the same whether I'm using Part3 or Part8 (for some reason, the game likes to random glitch into Part8 w/ retro texture, lol), and I like to be a stealthy Jason :ph34r:.

Weapon strength I value because its ability to more quickly wear down and scatter counselor mobs and well as killing them quickly.

Part 3 and Part 8 are so easy. Its boring playing as them. Its frustrating seeing so many cheesecake level 150 players who can't part with those meta Jasons or meta counselors. Its like just give me easy games with the easiest counselors/Jasons. I wish more players in games viewed being better as lower tier characters as more of an accomplishment than just being hand held with the easiest ways to win. Gotta blame Gun too for not bothering to do anything to change the game on either side. Especially counselor.

Part 3 has the advantage of normal shift on top of being able to run, combined with weapon strength. So he'll wear out all the slow counselors, leaving the typical stale borefest against the few Vanessa/Chads/Tiffs/Bugs left if the slower counselors aren't able to get objectives going.

Part 8 does struggle against crowds more often without weapon strength, but I find he'll still wipe the floor with most whatever lobbies.

Roy is kinda OP as well. He's got normal shift, plus the knife advantage which again he can wear down the slower counselors quickly and save the knives for all the fast ones. All those up close weaknesses are negated by whatever lobbies.

In truth, it can be tough to survive any of them with the kill option off the table and they successfully kill while cycling objectives. Part 4 will falter if he doesn't kill early game. Part 2 is brutal up close and his traps mean nothing against a well perked lobby.

These days, I usually rotate between 7 and 9. I enjoy the challenge of playing both. I love water speed on basically all the maps outside the garbage small ones. I value 7 over 8 due to weapon strength, but I do think both 7 and 8 have the best overall map mobility. Part 9 is very underrated. As long as you keep your mask on, you can do real damage with him. I don't view the trap weakness as a big weakness because heavy perk lobbies will render them pointless anyway and newer lobbies won't bother tanking them anyway. It would only be damaging if 7 had the old horrible shift and 9 had a bad shift or morph.

@GeneiJin nobody ever recognizes me lol im one of the hardest to survive against too but i would say for me its Savini part 8 or part 3

18 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

It doesn't really matter.  I use stalk when needed and immediately kill it when I no longer need it or am spotted by a counselor.  All of the stalk variations are the same length in use, only it's effected is the cool down.   All in all, I end up playing the same whether I'm using Part3 or Part8 (for some reason, the game likes to random glitch into Part8 w/ retro texture, lol), and I like to be a stealthy Jason :ph34r:.

Weapon strength I value because its ability to more quickly wear down and scatter counselor mobs and well as killing them quickly.

I like to use stalk frequently. So the cooldown really helps me. I seriously think +stalk Jason’s should get extra time for the length of use. Would be cool to be able to stalk for longer. Would make the game more scary. 

I always will use a weapon strength Jason like part 3 if I suspect a kill squad. He’s pretty much the go to Jason to counter them. 

18 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I like to use stalk frequently. So the cooldown really helps me. I seriously think +stalk Jason’s should get extra time for the length of use. Would be cool to be able to stalk for longer. Would make the game more scary. 

I always will use a weapon strength Jason like part 3 if I suspect a kill squad. He’s pretty much the go to Jason to counter them. 

Some more time for +stalk would be nice for the Jasons that have it.  I use stalk frequently enough as well, and the cool down on -stalk isn't so bad as long as you turn it off when no longer needed to start it recover.

32 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Some more time for +stalk would be nice for the Jasons that have it.  I use stalk frequently enough as well, and the cool down on -stalk isn't so bad as long as you turn it off when no longer needed to start it recover.

It clearly says for +stalk Jason’s it’s longer duration. Seriously do the devs not even know more about their game than that then to put false info in on Jason’s strengths/weaknesses?

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

It clearly says for +stalk Jason’s it’s longer duration. Seriously do the devs not even know more about their game than that then to put false info in on Jason’s strengths/weaknesses?

LOL, what else was stated by the game or devs that turned out to be inaccurate?  The weapon chart, stun resistance maybe, Savini is only a skin, hmmm, how sense works... I'm sure there is plenty more :rolleyes:

I like using part 9 and 7. I never really understood all the hate for Jason 7. Hes always worked for me. W the new shift he’s pretty bad ass. Part 9 has always been my main. I like stalk kills so I basically keep stalk on as much as possible. Traps are brutal sometimes especially w good thick skinned/medic lobbies. I trap the phone, blue car and  the last One to replace 1 of the other 2 but mostly phone.  Anyway sorry I got off track. 

I kno I’m in the minority here but I think Jason’s supposed to be a bad ass mother fucker so I love the ++++shift. I see now there’s usually 7-8 kill matches the way it should be in typical matches. Anything to balance the lack fear people have and the fucking tea bagging. 

2 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

I like using part 9 and 7. I never really understood all the hate for Jason 7. Hes always worked for me. W the new shift he’s pretty bad ass. Part 9 has always been my main. I like stalk kills so I basically keep stalk on as much as possible. Traps are brutal sometimes especially w good thick skinned/medic lobbies. I trap the phone, blue car and  the last One to replace 1 of the other 2 but mostly phone.  Anyway sorry I got off track. 

I kno I’m in the minority here but I think Jason’s supposed to be a bad ass mother fucker so I love the ++++shift. I see now there’s usually 7-8 kill matches the way it should be in typical matches. Anything to balance the lack fear people have and the fucking tea bagging. 

The lack of fear is bc the game isn’t scary..... they need to re work and buff stalk to make Jason more of a threat and to be more feared.... 

and lol @GeneiJin that’s the truth

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The lack of fear is bc the game isn’t scary..... they need to re work and buff stalk to make Jason more of a threat and to be more feared.... 

I’ve always said it would be way scarier if the proximity music was so prevalent. I suggested a hardcore mode where it wasn’t there at all. Maybe keep the static from teleporting and shifting but not the music. You’d always have to be on your toes and would be a pretty tense game for the more experienced players.

10 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think the duration itself is fine.  Perhaps if they decrease the amount used while moving would allow more elaborated "scares".  I believe that smart uses of it (as well as in combinations with Jason's other powers) makes it Jason's most deadliest ability.  No matter how good a player is, a counselor is most vulnerable when he/she is unaware of Jason's presents.

4 hours ago, ColdArmy13 said:

I’ve always said it would be way scarier if the proximity music was so prevalent. I suggested a hardcore mode where it wasn’t there at all. Maybe keep the static from teleporting and shifting but not the music. You’d always have to be on your toes and would be a pretty tense game for the more experienced players.

Proper use of shift does everything you've mentioned.  Keep off counselors mini-map and use it in between morphs or shift to move around.  Be proactive and remember what doors to what cabins you've broken down, and surprise unsuspecting counselors >:3

11 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I think the duration itself is fine.  Perhaps if they decrease the amount used while moving would allow more elaborated "scares".  I believe that smart uses of it (as well as in combinations with Jason's other powers) makes it Jason's most deadliest ability.  No matter how good a player is, a counselor is most vulnerable when he/she is unaware of Jason's presents.

I think + stalk could use at least another minute of stalk duration and to be able to freely move around without it depleting their stalk ability. Shift grabs are overrated. I’d rather start seeing more scary stalk kills happen. 

I agree stalk is the deadliest ability when used right. But right now it’s too situational. 

On 8/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, DontZzz34 said:

The lack of fear is because many of us have played the game 2 years now and know exactly what you can and can't get away with.  We know the audio cues.  We have complete knowledge of each map and where things spawn.  With experience comes knowledge. 

I'm sure new players to the game have some of that fear that we all had when we started and weren't familiar with everything the game has to offer. 

7 minutes ago, SirMang said:

The lack of fear is because many of us have played the game 2 years now and know exactly what you can and can't get away with.  We know the audio cues.  We have complete knowledge of each map and where things spawn.  With experience comes knowledge. 

I'm sure new players to the game have some of that fear that we all had when we started and weren't familiar with everything the game has to offer. 

You got a point. I remember when I first started playing and wasn’t very good at getting chased or fighting Jason I was kinda scared. Now that I realize how powerful counselors actually are and know how to use them I realize.... They’re not counselors.... they’re more like professional survivors. 

The only thing that will truly scare an experienced player is through a jump scare in stalk. Just rare to see happen these days. This is why I’m so heavily driven on the game buffing stalk

30 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Part 7 Jason

Why him? He only has + weapon strength that really works against you surviving.