Sign in to follow this  
Ncmatts

Is anyone stopping cheating anymore??

I have been playing this game from the beginning.  Lately, the cheating crap has been off the chain.  People using the roof glitch in Packanack, people clearly working with Jason, just to start.  Is Gun Media doing anything about this anymore?  Because if not, then I think that a discussion needs to start about returning the money I spent to get this game.  I expect Gun Media to be policing this crap and knocking the culprits out.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ncmatts said:

I have been playing this game from the beginning.  Lately, the cheating crap has been off the chain.  People using the roof glitch in Packanack, people clearly working with Jason, just to start.  Is Gun Media doing anything about this anymore?  Because if not, then I think that a discussion needs to start about returning the money I spent to get this game.  I expect Gun Media to be policing this crap and knocking the culprits out.  

Welcome to the forums.

You can submit evidence of the cheating you are making reference of to the site jasonkillsbugs.com.

The rooftop glitch has a fix coming very soon. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that the fix takes care of the problem.

As far as teaming, it is not against the rules, though many people feel it should be. It is a dick move, but there's not much else to say about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forums.

You can submit evidence of the cheating you are making reference of to the site jasonkillsbugs.com.

The rooftop glitch has a fix coming very soon. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that the fix takes care of the problem.

As far as teaming, it is not against the rules, though many people feel it should be. It is a dick move, but there's not much else to say about it.

Took my job there but I guess thats "Fair Play"! (Get it?)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Took my job there but I guess thats "Fair Play"! (Get it?)

That's me in a nutshell.

You can have your job back by the way. 😎

• Like 1