Sign in to follow this  
tymal541204

What is your Favorite Light Novel?

I am fond of reading debates and essay on topics which are in controversy in headlines. I love to discuss about these topics with my friends. For this i have to update myself about recent trends in debate topics. For this everyday i took a look on topicmills.com and find narrative essay topics,descriptive,informative essay topics and this is my all time favourite website which keeps me up to date.

6 hours ago, rikkirose said:

dont know yet, just start to read my first one

Let us know how you felt about it once you finish it.

Well, I also love to read novels and now I am thinking of start writing but as my writing is not so good and that's why I was looking for the some essay writing service which can help me to improve my writing. BTW I faced problem also when I was stuck in a fraud and I never know about that till my friend told me that it's a scam company and then I get aware about the online writing service. But now I am using Ihateessaywriting service and with this I am getting so good. Even I realise some improvement in my writing work.

I also just started reading, so I can't say. Excellent forecast, which I think has nothing to do with reality. The education system will obviously change. But to say that the institutions will not be at least strange.Since we're talking about universities, I'd like to ask someone use sites where someone write my assignment for me like this - https://edubirdie.com/english-homework. I got a job and I do not have time to do term papers and essays, but the Institute has a lot of tasks. So I'm trying to find a better solution.

The education system will obviously change. But to say that the institutions will not be at least strange.

I absolutely agree with you. What is happening in the national education system, both in principle and in the world - is very sad. And of course, we need to take proactive steps towards change. Friends, I recently wrote an essay on this topic, but it seems to me that it did not turn out to be quite good for a high grade. can someone edit my essay? The process of editting takes me a long time and I don't really like to do it. I would be grateful if you would reply.