Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

Ted White (Part 4 Jason) Talks About Kane Hodder

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I love the series ever since I was a toddler! Part 7 was my first of the films and then a marathon came out and I watched the franchise fully!

I think Part IV was my first film growing up.

12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I think Part IV was my first film growing up.

Yeah I realized Friday the 13th had different actors because Part 3 I seen Jason as more vulnerable, unlike Part IV Jason (Ted White) where he made him very serious and brutal even the kills reflect how different Richard is from Ted.

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yeah I realized Friday the 13th had different actors because Part 3 I seen Jason as more vulnerable, unlike Part IV Jason (Ted White) where he made him very serious and brutal even the kills reflect how different Richard is from Ted.

Those first moments back in the day made it all worth while. We've all come so far as fans.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Those first moments back in the day made it all worth while. We've all come so far as fans.

Agreed, I would say Friday the 13th is a globally love franchise.

I believe all the movies are loved by all fans.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Except part 5, lol. There are people out there that get all bent out of shape about Roy.:D

6 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Except part 5, lol. There are people out there that get all bent out of shape about Roy.:D

Aka me....I dislike Part 5 because it wasnt Jason

On 7/21/2019 at 3:15 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I love the series ever since I was a toddler! Part 7 was my first of the films and then a marathon came out and I watched the franchise fully!

Same. My first was part 8 rented from the local corner video store. Looking back I'm still like Dad, wtf were you thinking letting me rent that, but thank you! haha.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Agreed, I would say Friday the 13th is a globally love franchise.

For the most part, the majority of the fans love all each and every movie. I have friends who selectively dislike certain films in the franchise.

A New Beginning, Jason Goes to Hell, and Jason X each come to mind in that circumstance.

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Same. My first was part 8 rented from the local corner video store. Looking back I'm still like Dad, wtf were you thinking letting me rent that, but thank you! haha.

Your dad's awesome.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Your dad is a good man!!

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

For the most part, the majority of the fans love all each and every movie. I have friends who selectively dislike certain films in the franchise.

A New Beginning, Jason Goes to Hell, and Jason X each come to mind in that circumstance.

How can anyone dislike Jason X....Part 5/9 is logical....