Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

Ted White (Part 4 Jason) Talks About Kane Hodder

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I love the series ever since I was a toddler! Part 7 was my first of the films and then a marathon came out and I watched the franchise fully!

I think Part IV was my first film growing up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I think Part IV was my first film growing up.

Yeah I realized Friday the 13th had different actors because Part 3 I seen Jason as more vulnerable, unlike Part IV Jason (Ted White) where he made him very serious and brutal even the kills reflect how different Richard is from Ted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yeah I realized Friday the 13th had different actors because Part 3 I seen Jason as more vulnerable, unlike Part IV Jason (Ted White) where he made him very serious and brutal even the kills reflect how different Richard is from Ted.

Those first moments back in the day made it all worth while. We've all come so far as fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Those first moments back in the day made it all worth while. We've all come so far as fans.

Agreed, I would say Friday the 13th is a globally love franchise.

I believe all the movies are loved by all fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I believe all the movies are loved by all fans.

Except part 5, lol. There are people out there that get all bent out of shape about Roy.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Except part 5, lol. There are people out there that get all bent out of shape about Roy.:D

Aka me....I dislike Part 5 because it wasnt Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 3:15 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I love the series ever since I was a toddler! Part 7 was my first of the films and then a marathon came out and I watched the franchise fully!

Same. My first was part 8 rented from the local corner video store. Looking back I'm still like Dad, wtf were you thinking letting me rent that, but thank you! haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Agreed, I would say Friday the 13th is a globally love franchise.

I believe all the movies are loved by all fans.

For the most part, the majority of the fans love all each and every movie. I have friends who selectively dislike certain films in the franchise.

A New Beginning, Jason Goes to Hell, and Jason X each come to mind in that circumstance.

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Same. My first was part 8 rented from the local corner video store. Looking back I'm still like Dad, wtf were you thinking letting me rent that, but thank you! haha.

Your dad's awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Same. My first was part 8 rented from the local corner video store. Looking back I'm still like Dad, wtf were you thinking letting me rent that, but thank you! haha.

Your dad is a good man!!

 

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

For the most part, the majority of the fans love all each and every movie. I have friends who selectively dislike certain films in the franchise.

A New Beginning, Jason Goes to Hell, and Jason X each come to mind in that circumstance.

How can anyone dislike Jason X....Part 5/9 is logical....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...