I'm a Warrior! :

For every Counselor that is Killed by Jason, increase your overall Health and Damage.

Poor: 1%

Common: 2%

Uncommon: 3%

Rare: 4%

Epic: 5%

Legendary: 4-5%

Legendary Effect: increase police response time: 1-5%

Drawback: Sprint Speed Decrease 0-5%

If this perk ever becomes a thing, I would replace Medic with this perk as it's a very powerful lone wolf perk. It's also good if your trying to kill Jason. The drawback is problematic but that's to balance out how powerful this perk can be assuming you are the last person. To me, it would easily become a meta perk because it counters Jason's that like to slash a lot. And it would make house hopping through broken windows a lot safer.

Good idea dude. Sadly it probably wouldn’t get implemented cause the damn lawsuit

• Like 1

Let's analyze I'm a Warrior! a little closer. Assuming you have it Epic/Legendary and you are the last person alive, this means you have 30% more Health and Damage (35% if Tommy was called and got rekt immediately after he spawned as in most cases). For starters assuming you have Thick Skin Epic/legendary, it would take a Jason with +Weapon Strength 5 hits to kill you. That means that for every hit he does, he takes out 20% health. But thanks to I'm a Warrior!, it now takes 7. 6 to get you limping. Jason's without +Weapon Strength normally need 7 hits on someone with Epic Thick Skinned to kill them but with I'm a Warrior! It'll now be 9. That is beautiful.

17 hours ago, Dunken said:

Let's analyze I'm a Warrior! a little closer.

It would be a new perk... so, not going to happen. There is a perk rework happening at some point... we just do not know when it will drop. 
   Also... there is absolutely zero need to make killing Jason even easier than it already is... As far as how easy it already is now, Jason is still a clown.

There is a perk build something like this already, but it only works if you have one or more counselors near you.... @Slasher_Clone what was it you called that perk build that uses the damage bonuses based on the number of counselors close to you?... It is quite effective... and I love the name you gave it, I just cannot remember it right now. @Dunken may have a use for it, even though it is not so good without others around you.

Abusive Friend I think? @Ahab

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25434-slugger-perk/?tab=comments#comment-339142

On 12/2/2018 at 9:56 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

The Abusive Friend Build (My name for it, I’ll edit this out if SC has a name)

- Thrasher (Legendary -2% stun) + Slugger (Epic -5% stun) + Friendship (Legendary -3% stun)

“Legendary thrasher epic slugger and legendary friendship. Not so much of a problem with the positive effects but the negative effects of my particular perks seem to stack up against you to the point that you rarely stun Jason. -2%melee stun chance on thrasher, -5% on slugger, and -3% on friendship. Apparently the negative effects add up against you even though the positive effects don't add up for you. Either way the math must be off because stun chance is reduced terrible.” @Somethin Cool

Here it is.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Abusive Friend I think?

That's the one. Thanks!

@Dunken Take a look at the perk build that Slasher suggests here. It is not the lone wolf build that you want, but with a couple other counselors close to you it is extremely over powered for taking off the mask... Of course it would be preferable to have perks without the penalties though... All of my perks for this build have no penalties... but I do not use it. I am not a Jason hunter.
    If you do have the penalties, just make sure someone else is around to bring Jason to his knees... This should not be a major problem, this build requires other counselors nearby to be effective in the first place... because of what friendship does... it is a damage bonus that stacks for each counselor close to you... and when added to the damage bonus with thrasher... and the use of an axe... and the damage bonus from slugger (which is not exclusive to any weapon), it is a huge bonus to damage.

Slugger and thrasher are plenty of you're using an axe to take the mask off with Buggzy or Tommy. Easy one hit demask if the hit doesn't stun. Potent ranger if you want to do it with Tommy using a machete. But yeah it's not that hard without the perks. It only takes on extra heavy hit...